Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Delta.com Bug Reporting: The Official Master Thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Delta.com Bug Reporting: The Official Master Thread

Search this Thread

Old Jun 9, 2018, 5:09 pm

I have a flight in 65 days. I fly las > msp > mco. The msp > mco flight is showing delayed 2 hrs 20 minutes. Does that mean it has been reschedueld or it is just funky and check it later? I have seen them change the schedule on futire flights but it just changes does not show it has been delayed so not sure what to make of it. I don’t really want a 3 hour 45 minute layover.

The flight las > msp has been all over the board lately to. Went from a320 to crj900 (with a a320 seat chart) to now a md90...
Old Jun 12, 2018, 8:12 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Former AA EXP now AY Plat, AC 75K, NW Plat, Former CO Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by jrl767

ha! I’m one mile from the BFI 14R outer marker (Magnolia) and have noticed the same thing for the past few months
BFI is getting commercial service. Was supposed to start yhis year, but has been delayed till Jan 19 at earliest. I'm betting BFI was added back when AS/DL were partners with expectation it would go live this summer. However due to bigger equipment (mainline VS RJ) and thus bigger passenger numbers than expected, FAA mandated a new impact study.
Old Jun 12, 2018, 10:34 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SEA (the REAL Washington); occasionally in the other Washington (DCA area)
Programs: DL PM 1.57MM; AS MVPG 100K
Originally Posted by flyerCO
BFI is getting commercial service. Was supposed to start yhis year, but has been delayed till Jan 19 at earliest. I'm betting BFI was added back when AS/DL were partners with expectation it would go live this summer. However due to bigger equipment (mainline VS RJ) and thus bigger passenger numbers than expected, FAA mandated a new impact study.
huh? that’s PAE — Paine Field in Everett

long thread on the Alaska board
Old Jun 13, 2018, 12:51 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Former AA EXP now AY Plat, AC 75K, NW Plat, Former CO Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium

huh? that’s PAE — Paine Field in Everett

long thread on the Alaska board
You're correct. Brain fart. Got the two Boeing airports mixed up.
Old Jun 18, 2018, 9:25 am

Just received a check-in email for an international flight I never booked but had been looking at. Figured it must be spam but checked my Delta.com account just in case and my ticket has indeed been confirmed. Never got a booking confirmation email so it must be a recent glitch. Have contacted Delta to let them know and have them cancel my flight.
Old Jun 18, 2018, 10:20 am

Programs: DL Skymiles, AF/KL Flying Blue
Originally Posted by clyk
Just received a check-in email for an international flight I never booked but had been looking at. Figured it must be spam but checked my Delta.com account just in case and my ticket has indeed been confirmed. Never got a booking confirmation email so it must be a recent glitch. Have contacted Delta to let them know and have them cancel my flight.
So, I'm curious... Was your default payment method charged? If not... then I would have been more curious what would have happened if you tried to take the flight as ticketed.
Old Jun 18, 2018, 5:06 pm

Programs: IHG Diamond, Delta PM, Hilton Gold, Accor Gold, Marriott Silver
Is anyone else having problems with the app getting hair trigger about rebooking? Last week, I had an ordinary half hour or so delay getting out of Atlanta to go home- thunderstorms and traffic- and then just as I was about to get to the gate for boarding, I pulled up the app, and got a message about 'flight delayed- here are your rebooking options' that didn't want to clear in a way that let me select a 'keep original flight' option and I had to pull up a boarding pass saved to Apple wallet. Today, the Spousal Unit had similar problems when his flight out of VPS was delayed and he still would have had a perfectly nice hour plus in ATL with the realistic new scheduled arrival time while the app kept getting insisting that he needed to select a new flight option up to DTW when he wanted to keep his original ticket.
Old Jun 18, 2018, 6:54 pm
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
FWIW I had a 30-45 minute delay yesterday, but the app (Android) gave me a "remain on this flight" option.
Old Jun 18, 2018, 8:35 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by beachmouse
Is anyone else having problems with the app getting hair trigger about rebooking? Last week, I had an ordinary half hour or so delay getting out of Atlanta to go home- thunderstorms and traffic- and then just as I was about to get to the gate for boarding, I pulled up the app, and got a message about 'flight delayed- here are your rebooking options' that didn't want to clear in a way that let me select a 'keep original flight' option and I had to pull up a boarding pass saved to Apple wallet. Today, the Spousal Unit had similar problems when his flight out of VPS was delayed and he still would have had a perfectly nice hour plus in ATL with the realistic new scheduled arrival time while the app kept getting insisting that he needed to select a new flight option up to DTW when he wanted to keep his original ticket.
I just hit the back key on the phone. Should exit out of the screen. No need to click on stay on current flight.
Old Jun 19, 2018, 12:35 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SEA (the REAL Washington); occasionally in the other Washington (DCA area)
same with the (ridiculously annoying) automatic check-in when opening the app at/after T-24 ... just close/exit the app
Old Jun 19, 2018, 1:24 am
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
same with the (ridiculously annoying) automatic check-in when opening the app at/after T-24 ... just close/exit the app
On Android the "hamburger" menu in the upper left corner next to the Delta widget is still active even behind the check-in popup, so I use that to navigate to "My Delta" or whatever when I want to avoid the automatic check-in.
Old Jun 21, 2018, 8:32 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

FlyDelta app v4.13 on iPhone 6s — “View Seats” doesn’t appear in any flight results when searching for award tix

Last edited by jrl767; Jun 21, 2018 at 8:43 pm
Old Jun 22, 2018, 4:13 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

FlyDelta app v4.13 on iPhone 6s — “View Seats” doesn’t appear in any flight results when searching for award tix
AFAIK it never shows view seats, when searching for award. At least on Android version I always have to switch to paid search to view seating.
Old Jun 22, 2018, 10:47 am

Originally Posted by DeltaWebDev
So it seems that separating bug reporting from bug tracking was the outcome of my question in this thread. so i've started the 2009 : Delta.com Bug Tracking thread. i've carried over ALL the bugs from last year to start it. Canarsie, if you could make it a sticky all would be quite happy.

i think i have about 5 to 10 pages of threads to go through to compile those reported so far.
Hello All. Im a newbie at this so if this in in the wrong spot, please direct me to the right forum and how to get there. I want to pick everyone's brain on something. We frequently do Transatlantic cruises and have to book one way fares. We alway us the Cruise lines Air to Sea program as the fares are discounted. Ive never run into this problem before. We are looking at doing Business Class for our Next May cruise. THe air to Sea site lists many flight home at a reasonable price for business. Only issue is 3 stops and long layovers. When i plug in economy , a flight on Delta comes up that is much better for us time wise but I don't want to fly economy and if I bought a economy ticket, I can't upgrade. The price for this flight in business is 4 times that of the first few flights Delta is offering. With all the changes airlines are making, should I wait to see if this ever drops or just go ahead and book the multi stop flight. Also when is good time to purchase Business class. I have plenty of time, Next May is cruise. Thanks All.
Old Jun 22, 2018, 10:56 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Really should be posted as it's own thread. This one is for errors in how delta.com works. Need to know route to offer any help. Also note that the cruise company can sell cheaper tickets than what are publicly available. They buy seats on bulk and then set their own pricing. Regardless though need route to help.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.