Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Delta.com Bug Reporting: The Official Master Thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Delta.com Bug Reporting: The Official Master Thread

Search this Thread

Old Jan 12, 2018, 6:07 am

Programs: Delta Death March, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Plat, Marriott/Hilton Gold Life
Originally Posted by Zorak
Zero notifications about your trip

Attachment 44176

OK, thanks, I guess?
You'd think zero notifications would be GREY or black or something neutral. Not red, which means "something is wrong".
Old Jan 13, 2018, 12:32 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SEA (the REAL Washington); occasionally in the other Washington (DCA area)
Programs: DL PM 1.57MM; AS MVPG 100K
Originally Posted by jrl767
unable to cancel an award ticket that I booked from my account for my son ... website keeps throwing “This reservation is not eligible for online cancellation” and tells me to call DL Reservations
it’s even worse now ... iphone app just updated (4.8.8?), and when I go to cancel my own award ticket (6 days out) it brings up a completely different reservation (for a week later; booked w AmEx companion cert)
Old Jan 15, 2018, 11:37 am

Programs: FlyingBlue Silver, Skymiles Peon, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Discoverist, Chase Reserve
I booked a Delta flight thru Chase Ultimate Rewards site and brought up my reservation on Delta. For some reason I can't add trip extras like wifi
Old Jan 17, 2018, 2:59 pm
In memoriam

Programs: SWA A list preferred and CP, Hilton Lifetime Diamond, Hertz President's club
App notification still sending when you have changed flights. My routing today has changed 5 times due to weather, I am getting notifications for all of them (boarding and delay notifications).
Old Jan 19, 2018, 5:19 am

Programs: Delta Diamond, United 1K, BA Blue, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Gold, Amex Platinum
Does anyone know why Delta updates PDF receipts after travel has taken place and changes date of purchase to date of travel? Also, why do they often drop the outbound leg? Very annoying, because it creates an impression that I flew one way and booked it on the day!
Old Feb 10, 2018, 7:10 am

Programs: Delta Death March, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Plat, Marriott/Hilton Gold Life
Originally Posted by mtu_flyer
I booked a Delta flight thru Chase Ultimate Rewards site and brought up my reservation on Delta. For some reason I can't add trip extras like wifi
Because it's a basic economy (E) ticket.
We learned the Chase issue the hard way.
Old Feb 10, 2018, 8:14 am

Programs: Delta GM; FB Plat; HHonors Diamond; Hertz PC; National EE
Seat maps not available

Anyone have an issue with seat maps? On all of my future reservations, the seat map shows all seats as unavailable, except for my assigned seats. When I try to view seats when making a new reservation on delta.com, all seatmaps are displayed with every seat as unavailable. This is true both on the website as well as in the app.
Old Feb 16, 2018, 2:11 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL Scattered Smothered Covered Medallion, Some hotel & car stuff, Kroger Plus Card
Is anyone missing emails from DL today? I did my Amex Reserve MQM selection and booked a ticket earlier today (plain old domestic roundtrip) - have not gotten an email for either.

The booking screen also was kind of weird. It made me go to the seat map and select seats before I could move to the payment screen with all the upgrade offers, etc.
Old Feb 18, 2018, 8:35 am

Programs: Delta Skymiles Diamond Medallion, Delta Amex Reserve, Marriott Rewards Silver, HH Diamond, IHG Spire
Hello everyone!

Wondering if any one is having issues with skymiles account tracking for February 16th? I try to view my activity and I get an error for just that day. Searching customer dates on delta.com before and after is OK, just when including the 16th it errors out and won't show any activity.

Thanks!
Old Feb 21, 2018, 5:05 am

Programs: AA EXP, Bonvoy Gold
Yes, my miles also have not reported for Feb. 16, 2018. It is erroneously giving error code "L" ("Mileage credit request must be submitted within 9 months of the date of your flight or partner activity").
Old Mar 13, 2018, 4:18 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Back in Reds Country (DAY/CVG). Previously: SEA & SAT.
Programs: DL PM 1MM, AA PLAT, UA Silver, Marriott Bonvoy Titanium
Delta REALLY Forgot to Spring Forward This Past Weekend

More humorous than a true bug but Delta REALLY forgot to "Spring Forward" this Past Weekend. "Book by March 8th". Um, it's already the 13th?

Old Mar 13, 2018, 6:43 pm

Discounted First Gone?

Looking at booking few weeks out domestic. Specifically mco <> den march 25-30. Everything was fine until about 5pm edt. After that I basically lost all the discounted first tickets. Before A and G where plentiful after 5 ish nothing but F and tickets junped from 900s to 1500-1600s. I tried other devices and from other IPs no change. I changed it to mco <> lax and similar results.

I changed it to two weeks later to same dates I already have a first class ticket for mco <> den and same results. Screen full of F tickets. Some big change at delta? Bug? Try again tomorrow?

A/g tickets are edge of acceptable with employer. F tickets are a hard sell unless last minute.
Old Mar 20, 2018, 6:43 pm

Programs: Delta PM
Delta.com update today to their booking page.
Do the people who design and make these changes ever use the site?????????

I think not.

How is it possible that they continually make things worse?
Now, the calendar is linked in some wired way, so to change datees, it changes both dates at once. How ... stupid.
Vegas Vegan likes this.
Old Mar 22, 2018, 5:11 pm

Programs: DL FO 1MM
"My Trips" is empty for me today. Anyone else seeing this or am I just special?
Old Mar 22, 2018, 5:49 pm
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
Originally Posted by angra
"My Trips" is empty for me today. Anyone else seeing this or am I just special?
FWIW mine is correct in both the app and website.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.