Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Delta.com Bug Reporting: The Official Master Thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Delta.com Bug Reporting: The Official Master Thread

Search this Thread

Old Mar 24, 2018, 9:41 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, MR LTT, HH Dia, Amex Plat
Nice:
Advisory Message:Uh-oh! We're sorry, but this flight is operated by our partner, Endeavor Air DBA Delta Connection, and the seat map is currently not available
Old Mar 24, 2018, 9:46 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL 1 million, AA 1 mil, HH lapsed Diamond, Marriott Plat
Originally Posted by cfischer
Nice:
Advisory Message:Uh-oh! We're sorry, but this flight is operated by our partner, Endeavor Air DBA Delta Connection, and the seat map is currently not available
Were you within a few minutes of scheduled departure and the seat map been turned over to the gate agent? Otherwise, I can't think of a reason for this error. Delta Connection flights are sold exclusively by Delta - operating carriers are not selling tickets. Endeavor is 100% owned by Delta.
Old Mar 27, 2018, 4:17 pm

Programs: Delta
Trying to change a flight results in:

Alert

System Unavailable
We're sorry but this service is not available at this time. Please try again later.

If you need assistance, call Delta at 800-323-2323, or at the number on the back of your SkyMiles membership card. For non-U.S. based customers, please call the Delta Reservation Sales office for your country.
Old Mar 28, 2018, 6:26 am

Programs: DL DM 2MM, MR LTT, Hilton D, Hertz PC. National Emerald Exec, UA Silver(thanks to Marriott)
Is anyone else having this problem, both paid and using miles having difficultly finding flights with combined F and J, it either does not show up or just spins. Trying to find a flight JFK-LAX-OGG for next year.
Old Apr 2, 2018, 7:51 am
pvn
Suspended

Programs: Starbucks Green Card
I have a trip on Wednesday that has disappeared from "My Trips". It was there a couple of days ago when I ticketed it, and it shows up if I use the Trip Finder and manually punch in the confirmation code. Haven't run into something like this before.
Old Apr 2, 2018, 1:44 pm

Programs: Delta DM MM, IHG Plat, Hilton DM, Marriott SE, Emerald EE, Oakdale Gun Club, NRA & GOA Life Member
I have the same issue with all of my flights. When I opened the Delta app on my phone, it did automatically check me in for tonight's flight though.
Old Apr 12, 2018, 2:07 pm

I tried to look for an award to Mauritius (MRU) but it seems to be missing as an airport and as a country (in the country list) despite being a AF/KL/SV/KQ destination. Any workaround except calling?
Old Apr 13, 2018, 7:37 pm

Programs: VA-PLT, QF-GLD, DL-GM, UA-ex1K, AA-exPLT, HH-DM, IHG-PLT, MR-GLD
Trying to navigate to delta.com today, I get a white screen with this error:

Access Denied

You don't have permission to access "http://www.delta.com/" on this server.
Reference #18.f40d6cb.1523669777.377d1a
Old Apr 15, 2018, 7:51 pm

Programs: I want to be free! Free!
Originally Posted by CPMaverick
Trying to navigate to delta.com today, I get a white screen with this error:
Yeah... same. I am trying to fix a ticket that was booked for the wrong date. 800 number is a 2+ hour wait. Website doesn't work. . Come on DL..
Old Apr 16, 2018, 10:16 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Amethyst Premier Plutonium Medallion
trying to buy a mixed PE/Y ticket to and from EU, which priced out fine a few days ago, now will not show any return options after choosing PE outbound. when selecting Y or J on the outbound, it works fine. it also prices fine on GF.
Old Apr 16, 2018, 3:10 pm

Programs: National Exec Elite, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Globalist
I'm unable to login to delta.com with my skymiles number and password. I've reset my password 3 times now, so obviously something is wrong.
Old Apr 17, 2018, 12:04 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by The OS
I'm unable to login to delta.com with my skymiles number and password. I've reset my password 3 times now, so obviously something is wrong.
logged in a bunch of times over the last few hours....all seems to be working well...
Old Apr 22, 2018, 2:21 pm

Programs: Delta Skymiles
There's still something screwy going on with the flights (are they doing schedule changes again this weekend?). I'm looking for flights in F from DTW to LIH in December and I'm getting no seats available. When I look at the seat maps though they're basically empty. Not sure whether to believe the flight search or the seat maps right now. Other weird bug, when I searched for flights in W, I get four 2 stop options (which I know is off since there should be at least one stop flight via LAX or SEA), but when I change any of the search features all the flights disappear (even though it say 4 out of 4 flights found at the bottom!). Delta's gotta get this thing fixed soon!
Old Apr 22, 2018, 4:33 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Former AA EXP now AY Plat, AC 75K, NW Plat, Former CO Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by josejose50
There's still something screwy going on with the flights (are they doing schedule changes again this weekend?). I'm looking for flights in F from DTW to LIH in December and I'm getting no seats available. When I look at the seat maps though they're basically empty. Not sure whether to believe the flight search or the seat maps right now. Other weird bug, when I searched for flights in W, I get four 2 stop options (which I know is off since there should be at least one stop flight via LAX or SEA), but when I change any of the search features all the flights disappear (even though it say 4 out of 4 flights found at the bottom!). Delta's gotta get this thing fixed soon!
DL loads changes every Saturday and the process continues till done on Sunday. During this process DL may zero out inventory, lock seat maps, etc to prevent issues while processing the schedule changes. I try to never look for a new ticket on Saturday knowing that I might not get the best results.
Old Apr 22, 2018, 4:58 pm

Programs: Delta Skymiles
Thanks, I'll wait to try again on Monday night and see if the schedule stuff cleans up.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.