Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Delta.com Bug Reporting: The Official Master Thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Delta.com Bug Reporting: The Official Master Thread

Search this Thread

Old Sep 14, 2017, 9:50 am

Programs: DL DM
Delta.com reservation search pages are totally broken in Safari on OSX. They refresh every 15 second and there's a little apology note about it in the bottom of the screen.

Chrome has no problem.

Strange coding, Delta.
Old Sep 14, 2017, 12:13 pm

Check in on fly Delta app seems to be a mess today
Old Sep 18, 2017, 9:11 am
pvn
Suspended

Programs: Starbucks Green Card
I didn't really think about this until someone started the thread complaining about the picture of the ATL B skyclub on delta.com, but when I access delta.com from my main browser (chrome on OSX) I always get the same background picture ("Fly Premium Select"). It's been this way for... weeks at least, maybe months? I just never really thought about it until now.

Clearing cookies or logging in didn't change anything.

If I load delta.com on safari or firefox, I get the normal behavior (different background pictures on a rotating basis).

Old Sep 20, 2017, 12:11 pm

Programs: Delta Diamond, United 1K, BA Blue, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Gold, Amex Platinum
My Delta profile keeps thinking that I have not linked my SkyMiles and SPG accounts:

Even though my SPG account info is displayed as linked when I click through...
Old Sep 23, 2017, 2:43 pm

Programs: DL DM; Hyatt Globalist; etc
This popped up in my SFO-JFK-SFO reservations, got my hopes up
Attached Images  
Old Sep 23, 2017, 4:20 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SEA (the REAL Washington); occasionally in the other Washington (DCA area)
Programs: DL PM 1.57MM; AS MVPG 100K
it's Schedule Change Saturday, which means lots of stuff associated with reservations is likely to be hosed up for 24 hrs or so
Old Sep 25, 2017, 8:51 am

Programs: Delta Plat, 1MM/Marriott Titanium
No C+ on Expedia ticket?

I bought a package on expedia for an international flight....now being told I cannot upgrade to C+...either online or on the phone

I am Platinum, so normally I have no problem upgrading the seats. I was careful not to select an E fare (my fares are X and V)

Was there a policy change I am unaware of?
Old Sep 26, 2017, 8:55 am

Programs: Delta KM/PM/MM, Nexus, CLEAR, Sharriott Plat, IHG Plat, Hilton Gold, Hertz PC
HUCA

Originally Posted by SLCEO
I bought a package on expedia for an international flight....now being told I cannot upgrade to C+...either online or on the phone

I am Platinum, so normally I have no problem upgrading the seats. I was careful not to select an E fare (my fares are X and V)

Was there a policy change I am unaware of?
Hang up, call again?
Old Oct 1, 2017, 2:51 pm

On upcoming flights with multiple segments, requests to upgrade more than one segment (either requesting the upgrades for each segment individually or all at once) error out. I can upgrade either the first or the second segment individually fine, but then the other segment will error out. Anybody else experiencing this?
Old Oct 3, 2017, 1:36 pm

Programs: Delta DM, SPG Plat, Marriott Plat, IHG Spire
Change flights appears to not be working via the website. I tried in Chrome and IE, neither one will allow you to select a date using the date picker, it turns the field blue, and typing it in manually and hitting search results in an error:

Error You must enter a departure date.
Old Oct 4, 2017, 4:48 am
pvn
Suspended

Programs: Starbucks Green Card
iOS boarding passes are no longer appearing on my lockscreen when I'm at the airport since updating to iOS 11. They show up fine when I'm at home a few hours before flight time, but at the airport they disappear.
Old Oct 4, 2017, 8:22 am
formerly oyalkut

Programs: Delta SM
Reservations system is not working for me. Tried via an app, then through iPad browser, then through a PC - no dice
Old Oct 12, 2017, 3:40 pm
Suspended

I'm having a problem with delta.com on my chrome browser on windows 10. everything is as up to date as possible.

when i search for a flight on the main landing page, the fields for dates (out and return) and the number of passengers give an error.

the error text reads:
overall type: UNKNOWN_TYPE server type: NO_SERVER_DATA heuristic type: UNKNOWN_TYPE label: Depart Date parseable name: departureDate field signature: 1925068833 form signature: 6142349216535017991

this happens whether i'm logged in or not, for any city pairs, dates, et al. in other words, it always happens.

i've tried disabling all extensions, using an incognito window, typing dates in manually, and so on. it doesn't work. it's been like this for weeks.

it works fine on firefox on the same computer so yes, that's a workaround. but i'd like to find out what's happening with chrome since it's my default browser.

thanks to anyone who can help

Last edited by BenSenise; Oct 12, 2017 at 3:43 pm Reason: include error text since image is too small
Old Oct 12, 2017, 9:31 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM-3MM United Gold-MM Marriott Lifetime Titanium Hertz President's Circle
Took two flights yesterday (October 11): COS-ATL-EWR. First flight posted overnight, everything correctly. Second flight still processing. Just checked to see if the second flight completed, and now both flights are processing. The first flight, which had posted earlier, has disappeared from my totals and is zeroed out in the details. Not sure I've seen that happen before.

Bruce

ETA: Both flights posted an hour later, correctly.

Last edited by bdschobel; Oct 12, 2017 at 10:36 pm
Old Oct 13, 2017, 11:43 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL Scattered Smothered Covered Medallion, Some hotel & car stuff, Kroger Plus Card
Originally Posted by bdschobel
Took two flights yesterday (October 11): COS-ATL-EWR. First flight posted overnight, everything correctly. Second flight still processing. Just checked to see if the second flight completed, and now both flights are processing. The first flight, which had posted earlier, has disappeared from my totals and is zeroed out in the details. Not sure I've seen that happen before.

Bruce

ETA: Both flights posted an hour later, correctly.
I see this happen every now and then. Causes some mild panic, but always seems to work itself out.

Haven't paid attention enough to tell if there's a pattern. I do tend to SDC my return flights every so often, so not sure if the reissued ticket has anything to do with it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.