Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Delta.com Bug Reporting: The Official Master Thread

Delta.com Bug Reporting: The Official Master Thread

Old Dec 7, 2017, 6:19 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
No ability logging in on my app or Chrome, glad to know it's not me, annoying because I need to check flights right now
Old Dec 7, 2017, 6:22 pm

Programs: Delta PM
It's still down.
Old Dec 7, 2017, 6:26 pm

Programs: Delta PM
Originally Posted by jrl767
nope, it's happened to me several times ... along with check-in notifications for the cancelled flights
Yes, it gave me a heart attack the first couple of times, since i thought I could have easily THOUGHT I had cancelled the trip, but then forgot to pull the trigger.
Old Dec 7, 2017, 7:10 pm

Programs: DL PM, Marriott Gold
Based on the first tweets that acknowledge the system problem, it seems the failure happened around 7:15p Eastern / 4:15p Pac. Twitter agents starting to admit some cancellations happening tomorrow.
It's a mess.
Old Dec 7, 2017, 7:28 pm

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
Managed to get logged in but after selecting the flights I wanted the system errored out. Trying again.
Old Dec 7, 2017, 8:07 pm

Programs: DL DM, Hyatt LT DM, Wyndham DM, Hertz PC, HH Gold, SPG Gold, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by RaflW
Based on the first tweets that acknowledge the system problem, it seems the failure happened around 7:15p Eastern / 4:15p Pac. Twitter agents starting to admit some cancellations happening tomorrow.
It's a mess.
supposedly early AM inbounds to ATL.
Old Dec 14, 2017, 3:17 pm

Can't wait to enjoy breakfast tonight
Old Dec 14, 2017, 11:44 pm

Programs: Delta
Question

Not sure if this is a bug or just me...

Trying to book LAS-DTW-AMS / AMS-SLC-LAS for July 27-Aug 15 '18. Google flights shows the following segments:
DL982 LAS-DTW dep 12am red-eye arr 7am
DL132 DTW-AMS dep 4pm
I don't mind the red-eye. I have to work Thursday until 6pm. I always take that a red-eye to DTW as it gives me time to finish packing etc. I have family and friends in DTW, so I'd like to spend some time with them outside of the airport before the flight leaves.
DL57 AMS-SLC
DL1783 SLC-LAS

When I try to book it on delta.com, the earliest flight choice is 6am, not the redeye. No matter how I search, I can't get that red-eye to show up in combination with the AMS portion. I have tried using multi-city, departing on 7/26, different fare classes etc. I tried using different computers, cleared the cache, history and cookies etc.

I can book two separate tickets [for a lot more!] (eg LAS-DTW / SLC-LAS and DTW-AMS / AMS-SLC) but not the single one with the red-eye. For the life of me, I can't figure out why that red-eye doesn't show up.
Old Dec 15, 2017, 7:02 am
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
Interesting. I can get it to come up via Matrix and the userscript... assuming coach, try this link:

http://www.delta.com/air-shopping/priceTripAction.action?tripType=multiCity&currency Cd=USD&exitCountry=us&itinSegment[0]=0:E:LASTWL:982:JUL:27:2018:0&itinSegment[1]=0:ETW:AMSL:132:JUL:27:2018:0&itinSegment[2]=1:E:AMS:SLCL:57:AUG:15:2018:0&itinSegment[3]=1:E:SLC:LASL:1783:AUG:15:2018:0&cabin=BASIC-ECONOMY&fareBasis=UH1X57B3:UH1X57B3:XHEX96B2:XHEX9 6B2&numOfSegments=4&paxCount=1&vendorRedirectFlag= true&vendorID=Google

(should work despite the FT emojis )

currently $1425 E, $1515 U/X.

You probably saw this on Google Flights but if you can leave a day later you save ~$300-$400.
Old Dec 16, 2017, 8:38 am
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
Originally Posted by Vegas Vegan
what would I change to get the F/D1 fares?
here's the link for D1, $4400

click here
Old Dec 17, 2017, 8:12 pm

Programs: Delta
Originally Posted by Zorak
here's the link for D1, $4400
Exactly what I was looking for. Thanks.
Old Dec 17, 2017, 8:19 pm

Programs: Delta DM, 2MM
Constant error

I constantly get this error when searching SEA- Asia routes using 5wk calendar. Regardless of browser - usually after about 2 different successful searches. Frustrating...
Anyone else?

"Oh no! We're sorry, but there was a problem processing your request. Please try again. If the problem persists, please call Delta Reservations at 800-221-1212. #100700A "
Old Dec 21, 2017, 9:53 am

Programs: AS MVP HHonors Gold DL MS
trying to book a new flight

I get an UHOH that fare is no longer available for every flight I try to book to Bergan, Norway for May.....I've tried different dates, different flights, different cities......very frustrating. And wait there is more....after being on hold for 45 minutes as the Delta agent tried to book the flights I have tried to book for 3 days. She came on to tell me that she was transferring me to Delta.com and they would honor the prices. After 15 minutes on hold there the Delta.com agent tried to book my flights and then she came back to tell me that it was KLM's fault since they had canceled the flight so I couldn't book it. When I told her I had been trying for 3 days and had tried many different routes - you mean to tell me they cancelled all their flights .... WELL they changed the fares and the Delta system hadn't updated yet ... for the past THREE days. So I hung up and went back to work. Then I thought I would try a new destination NOT using any KLM connections.... how about BOS- MRS with Air France as the code share..... WHAT another UHOH message your flight price has changed. I'm calling b*&lsh*t on the excuse I received from Delta.com about KLM. Such a waste of my time over the past three days. I'm at a loss at how to proceed

Last edited by ORDPSC; Dec 21, 2017 at 2:41 pm Reason: more to add
Old Dec 26, 2017, 11:00 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SEA (the REAL Washington); occasionally in the other Washington (DCA area)
Programs: DL PM 1.57MM; AS MVPG 100K
unable to cancel an award ticket that I booked from my account for my son ... website keeps throwing “This reservation is not eligible for online cancellation” and tells me to call DL Reservations

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.