Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Delta.com Bug Reporting: The Official Master Thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Delta.com Bug Reporting: The Official Master Thread

Search this Thread

Old Jun 16, 2017, 6:33 pm
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
There's some sort of intermittent and partial web site outage right now. DL app took several tries to login. Full web site login succeeded the first time, but "My Trips" gave an error page "Uh-oh! We're sorry, we can't display your trip at this time. Please try your request again later." and a blank form to look up reservations, various components of "My Wallet" say "We're sorry, we can't show you ___" right now. Guess someone forgot to feed the hamsters
Old Jun 16, 2017, 6:46 pm

Programs: DL PM
Originally Posted by Zorak
There's some sort of intermittent and partial web site outage right now. DL app took several tries to login. Full web site login succeeded the first time, but "My Trips" gave an error page "Uh-oh! We're sorry, we can't display your trip at this time. Please try your request again later." and a blank form to look up reservations, various components of "My Wallet" say "We're sorry, we can't show you ___" right now. Guess someone forgot to feed the hamsters
I'm getting the same thing. The website won't show the SAN-DCA trip I booked (successfully) this AM - "We can't display your trip..." etc etc and won't let me book SAN-MSP at all right now.
Old Jun 17, 2017, 8:42 pm

Programs: DL DM, AA GE, CP ED
Search for Y shows nearly all upgrade available...

... but no upgrade is available.

Bug seemed to roll out with the "enhanced" UI a couple days ago.

Old Jun 19, 2017, 12:15 pm

I've also run into a bug on both Delta.com and the mobile app. When I try to pull up my SkyMiles account activity, I get 0 results and "We're sorry. We are unable to process your request. Please try again later." I spoke with tech support and they have no reports of others with the same problems and she was able to see my recent flights. I tried two different computers, three different browsers, and the FlyDelta app on Android. This has been going on since at least Saturday. They at least now have a report of it in their system but no recommended fix on my end.
Old Jun 22, 2017, 7:49 pm

Programs: UA Plt /Delta DM/ Marriott Platinum Prem./Hilton Diamond / Hyatt Globalist /Hertz PS / National EE
Originally Posted by graffgarrett
Still no luck, unfortunately

I tried logging out and back in, clicked "additional payment" options, but can't get the option to pay part of the fare with miles to come up.
Right now there is no way to tell if Upgrade is Available because every single flight shows "Upgrade Available"

SUCKS!
Old Jun 24, 2017, 6:10 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SEA (the REAL Washington); occasionally in the other Washington (DCA area)
Programs: DL PM 1.57MM; AS MVPG 100K
Originally Posted by aero0729
Right now there is no way to tell if Upgrade is Available because every single flight shows "Upgrade Available"

SUCKS!
if you're outside your UG window, it might mean there's one seat available to upgrade w miles or RUC
Old Jun 24, 2017, 7:06 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL Scattered Smothered Covered Medallion, Some hotel & car stuff, Kroger Plus Card
Itinerary page on the website has a couple new issues since the latest update:
- Hotels section is just a giant white box that says, in unformatted text, "This frame is used to deliver ForeSee functionality to your website."

Also the insurance section for a recently-booked award itinerary shows "Purchased" along with a non-functioning "View Receipt" link. I most certainly did not purchase trip protection, as I just carry my own 3rd-party insurance for trips where it matters. In fact...not even sure trip protection was offered when I was checking out for the award booking.
Old Jun 26, 2017, 6:55 pm

Programs: DL Diamond MM, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond . www.chicagosemianrs.org
Originally Posted by aero0729

SUCKS!
I just looked at every flight to NYC and every flight that has F2 or more shows "Upgrade available to first class."

Through the end of schedule.
Old Jun 27, 2017, 7:35 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL Scattered Smothered Covered Medallion, Some hotel & car stuff, Kroger Plus Card
Originally Posted by jrl767
if you're outside your UG window, it might mean there's one seat available to upgrade w miles or RUC
IMO it's at best a bug, or at worst an intentional change to hide the difference between "eligible" and "available" UG space.

As data points, I just booked a flight within the PM window that showed "UG Available to First" and no UG processed. I also have a couple flights 2 weeks from now with RUCs waitlisted. Searching for those flights again shows UG "Available" but calling in the agent says no RUC space and it will likely go to the gate.

Every single flight I've searched for in the past few days has shown UG Available for both C+ and FC so long as the website was still selling tickets in those cabins. Maybe they just mean UG available for purchase now...
Old Jun 27, 2017, 3:11 pm

Programs: Delta Platinum Medallion, Marriott Gold Elite, Hilton HHonors Gold
App - No FC Seats

Has anyone else noticed that the Delta app for iOS shows all seats in FC occupied, even though the DL web site shows several available seats? It makes it kind of difficult to track those Medallion upgrades!
Old Jun 27, 2017, 9:49 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by FredCast
Has anyone else noticed that the Delta app for iOS shows all seats in FC occupied, even though the DL web site shows several available seats? It makes it kind of difficult to track those Medallion upgrades!
Been this way for a few weeks. Here's a post with links to other threads about it: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/28486355-post9.html
Old Jun 28, 2017, 6:40 am

Programs: DL DM, Marriott LP, UA GS, HH G,
Originally Posted by Steiny
I've also run into a bug on both Delta.com and the mobile app. When I try to pull up my SkyMiles account activity, I get 0 results and "We're sorry. We are unable to process your request. Please try again later." I spoke with tech support and they have no reports of others with the same problems and she was able to see my recent flights. I tried two different computers, three different browsers, and the FlyDelta app on Android. This has been going on since at least Saturday. They at least now have a report of it in their system but no recommended fix on my end.
Well some comfort here anyway. Thought it was just me. No access to skymiles activity on iPad, iPhone, or through delta.com since last Thursday night. I get error messages on all. No other issues with any data availability on any of the devices - all is otherwise normal. I can see my mileage balance growing with trips since the issue began last Thursday night so at least the data is being captured. Called delta and had a frustrating 45 minute call with person #1 putting me on hold every 15 seconds to talk to person #2 who apparently was a supervisor and who eventually figured out i was not an idiot and eventually talked to an actual tech person who confirmed it's a known issue affecting a 'select' group of customers. Her fix - check back in a few days to see if the fix is implemented.....
Old Jun 28, 2017, 12:06 pm

Programs: DL DM, Marriott LP, UA GS, HH G,
Originally Posted by jrl767
Sure there is. Begin the booking process as though an F customer on the same flight, check View Seats and see if there are any little white boxes. Then kill before purchasing.....
Old Jun 28, 2017, 1:51 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by mdm551155
Sure there is. Begin the booking process as though an F customer on the same flight, check View Seats and see if there are any little white boxes. Then kill before purchasing.....

This doesn't tell you anything other than what seats remain unassigned in the FC cabin.

That is often a very poor indicator of actual available FC inventory, and an even worse indicator of available upgrade inventory.
Old Jun 29, 2017, 8:51 pm

Sky in First?

Weird app behaviour today: PM upgraded to First. App and mobile BP still show Sky Priority. Printed BP shows PREM.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.