Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Celebrity Sightings on DL Flights

Search this Thread

Old Feb 17, 2014, 7:09 pm

Programs: AS100K, AS Lounge+, Marriott Plat, SBUXG, GE, Costco Exec, Amazon Prime, Nat Parks Yearly Pass
Vegas Pawn Star owner Rick Harrison at PHL Skyclub 2/17.
Old Feb 23, 2014, 12:34 pm

Programs: Delta PM, Starwood Gold, JetBlue, Marriott Silver, Hilton Honors
2/17 LGA SkyClub...Regis Philbin and his wife Joy. Classy guy took pics with everyone, including my kids. Must like his fellow Bronx-ites.
Old Feb 23, 2014, 3:24 pm

Programs: DL, Hilton, National
STL-LGA this evening, Andy Cohen got to sit across from me in 4C. Seems like a nice guy, humble and laid back.

He was pretty cool about it, didn't bother me or try to take a picture with me or anything.
Old Feb 23, 2014, 6:03 pm

Programs: DL DM/2.7MM, HH Diamond, Bonvoy Lifetime Gold
Kelly Rowland (Destiny's Child and X-Factor judge) and her fiancee were on my flight LAX-ATL DL#80 Sat, Feb 22. They were in the rear FC cabin.
Old Feb 23, 2014, 6:08 pm

Programs: AS, AA Gold, and Hilton
We've had Danny Glover in coach and Prince in 1st. Danny wasn't really happy about having any pictures taken. Prince seemed like any normal person except very short. lol

Last edited by jjmiller69; Feb 24, 2014 at 9:59 am
Old Feb 23, 2014, 10:31 pm

Around '05 we were one of the first to board our flight from MSP to LAX. We were in the first row of coach and as we were boarding, we were held up by a shorter guy trying to cram an overstuffed bag into the first class overhead bin. I was thinking "what an idiot". The flight attendant helped him cram it in and he sat down. My husband asked if I knew who it was and I say yah, an idiot. He said it was Henry Winkler (the Fonz). It was funny watching people doing a double take as they walked down the aisle. A lot of people say 'ayyyyyyy!' as they walked by (original, huh?).

When we exited the plane, Henry got up, grabbed a very slender hanging bag from the overhead and exited the plane. The overstuffed bag belonged to a young woman in FC and he had just stuffed the bag up there to help her out. We followed him through the airport and he ended up walking by himself over to the parking garage with his small carryon. He looked pretty good for a guy who was a 'star' in the 70's.
Old Feb 23, 2014, 10:34 pm

In 2012, I was on a CRJ from MSP to JFK on my way to DUB and ended up sitting next to the trumpet player from Reel Big Fish, with his band mates scattered throughout the small plane. I didn't know who they were, but it did impress some young 20-somethings who knew of them. He was an interesting guy to talk to.
Old Feb 24, 2014, 9:35 am

Programs: DL GM, SPG GOLD, UA DIRT, AA PLAT, US (RIP), Hilton HHonors
flew accross from nicki minaj LAX-JFK... she flew first but put some of her pasi in EC
Old Feb 24, 2014, 9:38 am

Programs: DL GM, SPG GOLD, UA DIRT, AA PLAT, US (RIP), Hilton HHonors
Oh this was a fun one...

NY Yankees player Mark Teixeira on HPN-ATL... nice guy... but HE STOLE MY UPGRADE!!!! and I'm a Red Sox fan! Well, on second thought, he can keep the upgrade we won the world series
Old Feb 24, 2014, 9:47 am
EZE

Programs: All of em more or less
Jerry Springer in F leaving SRq a few weeks back

Frank Fritz from Pickers also leaving SRq a few months back. Surprisingly, we both missed upgrade.

Good sightings for little old SRQ!
Old Feb 24, 2014, 6:22 pm

Originally Posted by HatAndJacket
flew accross from nicki minaj LAX-JFK... she flew first but put some of her pasi in EC
"pasi"....do you mean "posse"?

You should have asked her why she was flying Delta....

Forget about flying private...doesn't she have her own starship?
Old Feb 24, 2014, 6:27 pm

Programs: DL PM, Marriott Plat
Talking

Funny Story this morning for me.

I was flying DCA-SLC and was sitting in 2D. Former Utah Senator Bob Bennett came on and sat in 1D. Everybody was being very deferential, addressing him as Senator and not Sir. After breakfast was served he reclined allll the way back and fell asleep, butI still had my tray out while drinking coffee. This was an A320, and the tray design prevented me from putting it in the armrest when he reclined that far back. I was stuck in my seat!

Flight Attendant awkwardly but kindly woke him up so I could put the tray away.
Old Mar 11, 2014, 11:47 pm

Programs: DL-PM/SC; UA-1K; HH Diamond
Robin Thicke of "Blurred Lines" fame in the LAX SC and then Ron White sitting behind me on LAX-ATL.
Old Mar 18, 2014, 8:34 pm

Programs: Delta Skymiles Lifetime Silver, Delta MM, Lifetime Marriott Plat, Lifetime Hilton Honors Diamond
Former Vice President Al Gore in the row directly in front of me on Monday morning from ATL to SLC.
Old Mar 19, 2014, 10:09 am

Originally Posted by Jump
Former Vice President Al Gore in the row directly in front of me on Monday morning from ATL to SLC.
Bet he claims he invented FEBO meal service!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.