Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Celebrity Sightings on DL Flights

Search this Thread

Old Jan 28, 2014, 8:03 am

Programs: Delta DM, 4MM, SC, AmEx Reserve, UA Plat, SPG/Marriott Platinum, Hertz Gold
Originally Posted by andymo99
Who was it?
Faye Dunaway
Old Jan 28, 2014, 8:06 am

Programs: DL PM, 1MM, DL SC, Kimpton Inner Circle
Originally Posted by jsmith50
Faye Dunaway
At least it wasn't as difficult as removing her from a rent controlled NYC apartment...
Old Jan 28, 2014, 2:46 pm
In memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DM life is over 2MM PM now & NW MillionAir Wyndham Rewards Plat -Hotels.com Silver -Accor Silver
Last nite - BNA/LGA in F . . . .

During boarding, overheard both FAs scrambling to check the paperwork to "see if it was her" . . . .

Turns out it was Naomi Judd sitting in front of me.

I have absolutely ZERO interest in country music, so I never would have known her, although I do know the name.

Old Jan 28, 2014, 6:59 pm

Programs: DL DM; UA PLT
Fiesta Bowl-winning UCF HC George O’Leary and a few of his staff 1/27; MCO -> ATL

Originally Posted by davetravels
Last nite - BNA/LGA in F . . . .

During boarding, overheard both FAs scrambling to check the paperwork to "see if it was her" . . . .

Turns out it was Naomi Judd sitting in front of me.

I have absolutely ZERO interest in country music, so I never would have known her, although I do know the name.

Now if it was Ashley...that would be a different story...
Old Feb 2, 2014, 1:59 pm

Programs: DL Plat, AS Gold, UA Silver, WN A-List, Marriott Plat, SPG Plat, National Executive Elite
Currently on DL 2375 SLC-SFO and celebrity chef Tyler Florence is sitting in 2A.
Old Feb 2, 2014, 2:09 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by McGowan06
Currently on DL 2375 SLC-SFO and celebrity chef Tyler Florence is sitting in 2A.
I've always thought he was pretty good-looking. How does he look in person?
Old Feb 2, 2014, 3:16 pm

Programs: DM life is over 2MM PM now & NW MillionAir Wyndham Rewards Plat -Hotels.com Silver -Accor Silver
Originally Posted by QueerEyeForDelta
I've always thought he was pretty good-looking.

Old Feb 2, 2014, 11:43 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
IHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AA Lifetime PLT, Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by McGowan06
Hey lives in Mill Valley.
Old Feb 3, 2014, 5:47 am

Programs: DL Charter DM/3.4 MM, DLAmex Plat, PC Plat, MR Gold, HH Diamond, National Exec Elite, Hertz Gold 5*
Sat next to Alonzo Morning last week; not a huge star, but I've always liked him since "Last Comic Standing's" first season. He also does "Wait, Wait, Don't Tell Me" occasionally. Over the years have been next to, behind or in front of Jeff Gordon & his (1st) wife, David Wells, Steve Largent, Henry Arron, Larry Czonka, Steve Harvey, Ann Coulter, Dick Chaney. All were very nice and gracious; but my biggest take-a-way in all my encounters was Hammerin Hank's scruffy shoes to go with his very nice business suit. And yes, they were dress shoes, just looked liked they hadn't been shined since he bought them.
Old Feb 3, 2014, 7:52 am

Originally Posted by TurfGuy
. . . . . Ann Coulter, Dick Chaney. . . . .
Please tell me what routes you frequent, so I can try'n avoid them!

Old Feb 3, 2014, 8:57 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Marriott or Hilton hot tub with a big drink <glub> Beverage: To-Go Bag™ DYKWIA: SSSS /rolleyes ☈ Date Night: Costco
Programs: Sea Shell Lounge Platinum, TSA Pre✓ Refusnik Diamond, PWP Gold, FT subset of the subset
Faye Dunaway
Did she notice any wire hangers in the F coat closet?
Old Feb 3, 2014, 9:03 am
Suspended

Programs: Duke of Bombay, Delta Ham Sandwich tm, Delta's Glitch
Faye Dunaway
I flew behind her to London one time. She had a redcoat load her stuff in the overhead and then had him move her seat mate to another seat in BE so she could have it two seats. She wore rubber gloves and slept most of the time and then made the FAs pack her breakfast to go as the landing gear was going down...As I recall...
Old Feb 9, 2014, 8:57 pm

Programs: Delta DM, SP Plat, Hilton Gold
Celebrity Sightings on DL Flights

TI as well as Tara Reid, DL 2355 ATL-LAX last night. There was another gentleman who I recognized as an actor, but not his name.
Old Feb 9, 2014, 10:08 pm

Programs: DL DM, HH Silver
The Wednesday before Thanksgiving this year I was sitting in the Skyclub in SEA. Saw the bartender taking a picture with a guy holding a guitar case. Took a closer look and it was Dave Matthews. He was going to JFK and running down to his flight.
Old Feb 13, 2014, 2:48 am
bbr

Saw Kate Moss and her boyfriend (now hubby) in the lounge and then on the CX flight from Phuket to HKG.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.