Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Delta Medallion // Hertz Status Benefits Consolidated Thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jul 5, 2017, 6:03 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: FlyinHawaiian
Threads from the Hertz Gold Choice Forum that may be of interest:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hertz-gold-plus-rewards/1793054-questions-discussion-about-hertz-ultimate-choice-service.html

https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hert...ead-guide.html
Print Wikipost

Delta Medallion // Hertz Status Benefits Consolidated Thread

Search this Thread

Old Feb 17, 2015, 7:28 pm

Programs: Delta Diamond; Hyatt Diamond
I registered December 15 (was 5* and am still 5* after 9 weeks).

I have emailed and talked to Delta and they have told me that they sent all the information to Hertz and there is nothing else they can do.

I've emailed Hertz at multiple emails (including the ones in this thread) and have not gotten one email returned. I have called them twice and have gotten the same thing both times, they can't see any information in their system and that Delta needs to resend the information.

Very frustrated. Let me know if anyone figures out a way to get it to work. Thanks.
Old Feb 18, 2015, 1:30 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Leisure Traveler: Delta DM, Starwood PM50, Global Entry, NEXUS, CLEAR
Originally Posted by Delta Points
Just and FYI and tweets with Hertz today:

Got this email reply today:
Thank you for your inquiry. I appreciate the opportunity to review your concerns.

We apologize for any misunderstanding regarding your upgrade status to President Circle. However, you will need to contact Delta regarding this matter via the Delta link you have provided.

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to provide assistance.

Sincerely,

Janet N.
Customer Correspondence Administrator
OKC Customer Services
This just isn't worth my concern, anymore. Well failed Hertz/Delta.

Last edited by droidcore; Feb 18, 2015 at 1:47 pm
Old Feb 18, 2015, 1:56 pm
Suspended

Programs: Blogger & Delta Diamond Medallion Million Miler
Originally Posted by droidcore
Got this email reply today:
Thank you for your inquiry. I appreciate the opportunity to review your concerns.

We apologize for any misunderstanding regarding your upgrade status to President Circle. However, you will need to contact Delta regarding this matter via the Delta link you have provided.

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to provide assistance.

Sincerely,

Janet N.
OKC Customer Services
This just isn't worth my concern, anymore. Well failed Hertz/Delta.
Got the same cut-N-Paste email. Oh, notice how they spell Delta Air Lines:

We apologize for any misunderstanding regarding your upgraded status to President Circle. However, you will need to contact Delta Airlines regarding your upgraded status at the Delta link noted in your email.

We appreciate the opportunity to provide assistance.

Sincerely,

Janet N.
OKC Customer Services
The Hertz Corporation
P.O. Box 26120
14501 Hertz Quail Springs Parkway
Oklahoma City, OK 73134
U.S.A.
Old Feb 18, 2015, 2:03 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM 1 MM; Hz PC
No joy here either. Registered in December and still not PC as a DL Diamond
Old Feb 18, 2015, 2:39 pm

Programs: DL-PM/SC; UA-1K; HH Diamond
FWIW, I received an email on 2/6/15 welcoming me to the Presidents Circle. No idea when I registered for the promo though. I feel like it was the day it came out.
Old Feb 18, 2015, 3:31 pm
Suspended

Programs: Delta PLAT, Marriot Plat, IHG Plat, SPG Gold, A couple of other airlines - pee on
Originally Posted by bartmas777
FWIW, I received an email on 2/6/15 welcoming me to the Presidents Circle. No idea when I registered for the promo though. I feel like it was the day it came out.

I applied as soon as I saw it posted here online and also got the Feb 6 2015 email. However, I did call a few days before to ask where the upgrade was. So I don't know if that had anything to do with it. I contacted Hertz via phone and they referred me to Delta, so then I called the Platinum line.

Welcome to President's Circle
Congratulations! You’ve achieved Hertz Gold Plus Rewards® President’s Circle® status through December 31, 2016.

As a President’s Circle member, you are eligible to enjoy a whole new level of valuable benefits and privileges, including:

Confirmed vehicle availability with 48 hours advance reservation
Confirmed one-car-class upgrades
25% bonus on Hertz Gold Plus Rewards points
675 bonus points after every 15 qualifying rentals
Gold services like Hertz Gold Choice®, Mobile Gold Alerts, eReturn and more

In addition, Hertz recently enhanced its program to make it easier to earn points in more countries, check your real-time point balance, and redeem rewards during reservations. Best of all, you now only need 7 rentals to qualify for Five Star® status and 20 for President’s Circle.

Book a rental with your new President’s Circle status today!
Old Feb 18, 2015, 5:41 pm

Programs: DL, HHonors, Bonvoy, Hyatt
I stupidly only finally registered yesterday. I have a rental this weekend, but I'm definitely not counting on any miracles.
Old Feb 18, 2015, 6:30 pm

Programs: DL PM, Bonvoy Plat, Hertz PC
I never got an e-mail from Hertz, but I just logged in and saw my account showing as "Gold Plus Rewards President's Circle". I registered on December 16 and had called both Hertz and Delta after 8 weeks because I had a rental coming up that week but both said to call the other again and I didn't have time to waste.
Old Feb 18, 2015, 6:44 pm

Programs: DL DM, Bonvoy LTT, HH Diam, UA Silver, USAF million miler ;)
Originally Posted by pleasantsn
I never got an e-mail from Hertz, but I just logged in and saw my account showing as "Gold Plus Rewards President's Circle". I registered on December 16 and had called both Hertz and Delta after 8 weeks because I had a rental coming up that week but both said to call the other again and I didn't have time to waste.
Same. Saw it when I logged in today. Sure didn't get any special service last week tooling around in my pee-yellow Kia Soul. Why would a rental car company even buy a car like that? If that's the President's Circle I want out.
Old Feb 18, 2015, 7:13 pm

Programs: DL PM, Bonvoy Plat, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by orca15
Same. Saw it when I logged in today. Sure didn't get any special service last week tooling around in my pee-yellow Kia Soul. Why would a rental car company even buy a car like that? If that's the President's Circle I want out.
With President's Circle you still have all gold benefits, I would've swapped to a Toyota Corolla in a heartbeat. The advantage of President's Circle is that you get the confirmation in advance so you can request the trade before you even get to the lot.
Old Feb 18, 2015, 7:28 pm

Programs: Delta DM; *A FO. UG since(1/1/15): 11/14
Tweeted with Hertz today as well. While promising to look into this, they asked again if I had contacted delta about this.

Couple of hours later I got this email:

Thank you for contacting us regarding your Gold status.

I do apologize for the delay in our response, Please allow six to eights
weeks before you status is updated. For further inquires please contact
Delta Skymiles Representatives at 1-800-323-2323.

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to review this matter. We value
your business and hope that we will be able to serve you in the future.

Sincerely,

Kristi J
OKC Customer Services
The Hertz Corporation
P.O. Box 26120
14501 Hertz Quail Springs Parkway
Oklahoma City, OK 73134
U.S.A.
I'm done chasing this up, like droidcore said: well failed Hertz/Delta. I'm gonna book somewhere else.
Old Feb 18, 2015, 8:24 pm

Programs: DL, HHonors, Bonvoy, Hyatt
I've never understood how, in this day & age, it takes soooo long for things to process, even within one company!
Old Feb 19, 2015, 10:16 am

Programs: DL PM
My favorite from my recent interchange over twitter was when Hertz said to contact United.

Last edited by j.bell; Feb 19, 2015 at 10:23 am
Old Feb 19, 2015, 11:31 am

Programs: DL Diamond Ham Sandwich
Originally Posted by j.bell
My favorite from my recent interchange over twitter was when Hertz said to contact United.
<Snip hilarious he-said/she-said>
LOL. Lets look at the positive side: the value of the humor of the situation is almost certainly higher than the value of Hertz PC!
Old Feb 19, 2015, 2:19 pm

Programs: DL PM
My latest update is that Hertz confirms that they never got the information from Delta, and supposedly Delta now acknowledges this and is going to resend in the next week. I now have direct emails for 2 customer service supervisors at Hertz (via the twitter desk) if anyone thinks it might help them, I will share over PM.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.