FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Delta Medallion // Hertz Status Benefits Consolidated Thread
Old Feb 18, 2015, 3:31 pm
kaaria
Suspended

Programs: Delta PLAT, Marriot Plat, IHG Plat, SPG Gold, A couple of other airlines - pee on
Originally Posted by bartmas777
FWIW, I received an email on 2/6/15 welcoming me to the Presidents Circle. No idea when I registered for the promo though. I feel like it was the day it came out.

I applied as soon as I saw it posted here online and also got the Feb 6 2015 email. However, I did call a few days before to ask where the upgrade was. So I don't know if that had anything to do with it. I contacted Hertz via phone and they referred me to Delta, so then I called the Platinum line.

Welcome to President's Circle
Congratulations! You’ve achieved Hertz Gold Plus Rewards® President’s Circle® status through December 31, 2016.

As a President’s Circle member, you are eligible to enjoy a whole new level of valuable benefits and privileges, including:

Confirmed vehicle availability with 48 hours advance reservation
Confirmed one-car-class upgrades
25% bonus on Hertz Gold Plus Rewards points
675 bonus points after every 15 qualifying rentals
Gold services like Hertz Gold Choice®, Mobile Gold Alerts, eReturn and more

In addition, Hertz recently enhanced its program to make it easier to earn points in more countries, check your real-time point balance, and redeem rewards during reservations. Best of all, you now only need 7 rentals to qualify for Five Star® status and 20 for President’s Circle.

Book a rental with your new President’s Circle status today!