Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Hall of Rants: Whats the Most Random and Pathetic Thing You Can Complain About?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hall of Rants: Whats the Most Random and Pathetic Thing You Can Complain About?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 5, 2016, 8:29 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SEA (the REAL Washington); occasionally in the other Washington (DCA area)
Programs: DL PM 1.57MM; AS MVPG 100K
yeah, I've thought about that, but I do almost all WFBF for the MQDs and MQMs, and as we all know UG space is a crapshoot
Old Aug 5, 2016, 11:53 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL PM & NRSA, AA Gold, ANA Plat, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold, National EC Exec, GE, CLEAR
My two month trial just expired for clear and my next flight is on sunday -ugh. Well, guess I gotta choke up the $99
Old Aug 6, 2016, 1:43 pm

Programs: Delta Plat, Marriott Life Gold, ***Princess Status***
Originally Posted by davetravels
I do?!? You didn't say that when we were in there together?!?!?
I must have been fixated on the sticky floor or bags of coffee grounds.
Old Aug 6, 2016, 1:46 pm

Programs: Delta Plat, Marriott Life Gold, ***Princess Status***
I was served carrots with my breakfast omelette this morning, carrots!!!!
Old Aug 7, 2016, 12:44 am

Programs: DL DM, HHonors Diamond, Hertz PC
Is it poor taste to suggest a thread where we change our M.O here to 'things that we should complain about but don't?'

Too boring?
Old Aug 7, 2016, 1:48 am

Programs: DL PM
Had a seat poacher in my aisle C+ seat from MHT to DTW on a small CRJ last week...

He feigned that he mixed up the seat letters, and then asked to get up so he could ask the FA to reseat him since he "couldn't sit" in a window seat (the flight was full).

He was fishing for me to swap with him. No way in hell, especially not with the attitude he had...

After a few minutes he came back and sat in his assigned window seat and was grumpy for the whole rest of the fight. Sheesh!
Old Aug 7, 2016, 7:14 am

Programs: AA EXP, DL FO, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by appleguru
Had a seat poacher in my aisle C+ seat from MHT to DTW on a small CRJ last week...

He feigned that he mixed up the seat letters, and then asked to get up so he could ask the FA to reseat him since he "couldn't sit" in a window seat (the flight was full).

He was fishing for me to swap with him. No way in hell, especially not with the attitude he had...

After a few minutes he came back and sat in his assigned window seat and was grumpy for the whole rest of the fight. Sheesh!
9/10 seating problems would be avoided if kettles bothered to assign their seats at booking. I see so many people who are shocked that they have terrible seats when they get their boarding passes, or go to board.

Seriously people, it's not that hard.
Old Aug 7, 2016, 2:58 pm

Location: LAS - where you can get married and divorced in the same 24 hour period. Perfect for the woman who's saving herself for marriage and the man who wants a one night stand.
Programs: DL DM, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond, Marriott Platinum, UA, AA, AS, WN kettle, Hertz PC
I had someone on an A320 in C+ today who claimed that A was an aisle seat. When that didn't work he said some airlines has A in the middle. asked him which one. After several times at the same question he thought Allegiant.

A is an aisle seat in D1 767's but then every seat is an aisle seat.

Stupid or skeemer?
Old Aug 7, 2016, 5:16 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL PM & NRSA, AA Gold, ANA Plat, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold, National EC Exec, GE, CLEAR
Originally Posted by puddinhead
I had someone on an A320 in C+ today who claimed that A was an aisle seat. When that didn't work he said some airlines has A in the middle. asked him which one. After several times at the same question he thought Allegiant.

A is an aisle seat in D1 767's but then every seat is an aisle seat.

Stupid or skeemer?
Just stupid. He realized he was wrong and tried to justify his error.

The fact that that he was in C+ also makes it all them more less of a BSr.
Old Aug 7, 2016, 6:06 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SEA (the REAL Washington); occasionally in the other Washington (DCA area)
congrats on your milestone post
Old Aug 7, 2016, 9:15 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by jrl767
congrats on your milestone post
You sir, just made my day .

Thanks. Now only 7700 posts away from being an evangelist
Old Aug 7, 2016, 9:29 pm
In memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DM life is over 2MM PM now & NW MillionAir Wyndham Rewards Plat -Hotels.com Silver -Accor Silver
Looks like 7698.

Old Aug 7, 2016, 10:59 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

um, more like 9698
Old Aug 7, 2016, 11:13 pm
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
um, more like 9698
At least there's still no spend requirement. Yet.
Old Aug 8, 2016, 1:19 am
Original Poster

um, more like 9698
...And you blew it. Good job

Last edited by TheLifeOfA_NKCM; Aug 8, 2016 at 1:24 am Reason: How on earth did I think 7700+300=10K... Man I'm an idiot!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.