Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Hall of Rants: Whats the Most Random and Pathetic Thing You Can Complain About?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hall of Rants: Whats the Most Random and Pathetic Thing You Can Complain About?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 12, 2016, 8:10 am

Programs: DL DM 1MM+, HH Diamond, Marriott Platinum
That you have to fold up the plates in the sky club to throw them away. For whatever reason the trash can holes are smaller than the size of the plates.
Old Aug 12, 2016, 10:59 am
In memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DM life is over 2MM PM now & NW MillionAir Wyndham Rewards Plat -Hotels.com Silver -Accor Silver
Originally Posted by Worldtraveler727
That you have to fold up the plates in the sky club to throw them away. For whatever reason the trash can holes are smaller than the size of the plates.
Ditto on that!

Gosh, ya belong to a "posh" club, and ya hafto make a huge effort to fold the plates in half without making a mess of any of the residue - salad dressing, etc! Don't they know who we are?

Old Aug 12, 2016, 1:03 pm

Programs: Hilton Plastic, Delta Silver Emeritus
Originally Posted by WWads
9/10 seating problems would be avoided if kettles bothered to assign their seats at booking. I see so many people who are shocked that they have terrible seats when they get their boarding passes, or go to board.

Seriously people, it's not that hard.
I'm not going to defend poachers, but actually it is that hard.

The airlines sell e- after all the e- seats are taken and you have to wait until check in to get seats. If you are lucky you get e+ for free. But, you might get the remains after the silvers move to e+.

Delta even now sells a product where you may not select your seat in advance to compete with discount carriers.
Old Aug 12, 2016, 3:35 pm

Location: LAS - where you can get married and divorced in the same 24 hour period. Perfect for the woman who's saving herself for marriage and the man who wants a one night stand.
Programs: DL DM, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond, Marriott Platinum, UA, AA, AS, WN kettle, Hertz PC
Users who use improper (or no) punctuation.
Old Aug 12, 2016, 3:42 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lifetime Gold, Global Entry, Hertz PC, and my wallet
Originally Posted by puddinhead
Agree
Old Aug 12, 2016, 3:44 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Silver Fox
Agree
Me too
Old Aug 12, 2016, 3:49 pm
pvn
Suspended

Programs: Starbucks Green Card
Originally Posted by TomMM
Me too
Agree
Old Aug 12, 2016, 4:42 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Deltaworst Peon Level, TSA "Layer 21 Club", NW WP RIP
Euro side KLM lounge in AMS. At least at $kyKlubs your member$hip pays for the exceptional service of human bartenders to ration the cheap booze, sell you the top shelf stuff, and beg for tips.

In Europe look at the selection you have to get yourself. What kind of third world place is Europe? Self Serve!!! Oh the humanity. DYKWIA?
Attached Images  
Old Aug 12, 2016, 4:44 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL PM & NRSA, AA Gold, ANA Plat, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold, National EC Exec, GE, CLEAR
Deleted.. For revisions. Scroll
Old Aug 12, 2016, 4:46 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL PM & NRSA, AA Gold, ANA Plat, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold, National EC Exec, GE, CLEAR
Originally Posted by puddinhead
Agree
Originally Posted by TomMM
Me too
Originally Posted by pvn
Where ever your travels may take you I hope my comments live up to your expectations
Old Aug 13, 2016, 5:03 am
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeShangri-La Contributor Badge

Programs: UA 1K
It's freezing cold here at the high-top seats in the back room of the ORD SkyClub, and there are only about 50 other seats open for me to move to.
Old Aug 13, 2016, 6:48 am

Programs: delta dm
Originally Posted by United747
It's freezing cold here at the high-top seats in the back room of the ORD SkyClub, and there are only about 50 other seats open for me to move to.
Ive never been cold in ORD SC. Maybe because there is always a 100 people when Im there.
Old Aug 13, 2016, 7:03 am

Programs: DL Diamond, Marriott LT Plat, HH Diamond, Avis Preferred Plus, National Executive
Was on 177 ATL-MSP last night and the salmon dish they were offering in F stunk. It was the warm option.

The seats in the renovated PBI SC are hard as a rock and not comfrotable at all.

Last edited by apodo77; Aug 13, 2016 at 7:31 am
Old Aug 13, 2016, 7:20 am
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeShangri-La Contributor Badge

Programs: UA 1K
Originally Posted by dzflyer
Ive never been cold in ORD SC. Maybe because there is always a 100 people when Im there.
Haha, I'm normally the same way, but there were maybe 10 people there this morning.
Old Aug 13, 2016, 7:49 am

Programs: DL DM, GOES
They never change the candies in the SkyPri check in lane at ATL. Always peppermint.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.