Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Sky Club Food Getting Better

Search this Thread

Old Dec 4, 2015, 8:39 pm
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
Tonight at LAX, along with the Thai chicken soup there's a roasted red pepper & smoked gouda bisque which I don't remember seeing before.
Old Dec 5, 2015, 1:41 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM & MM, Hilton DM, Marriott gold, Hyatt Globalist, Alaska 75K, Wyndham Diamond,
I'm in the F club now. No meatballs or tortolleni today. Been replaced with mac and cheese and BBQ chicken strips that are both really good. They also have some kind of sweet potato dish
Old Dec 5, 2015, 2:04 pm

Programs: DL DM/2MM, MR Ambassador, National EE
Sky Club Food Getting Better

I'm in E now and it's the mac n' cheese, sweet taters, and BBQ chicken strips here too. Not too bad if you're in to southern comfort food, fortunately I am!
Old Dec 5, 2015, 2:47 pm

Programs: AA lifetime Gold , DL Gold, Hilton Diamond
In late October, after arriving at LGA around 6pm, I stopped in the D Sky Club and an attendant was serving hot dogs, along with mustard and relish if you wanted it, so I had a nice snack before I left to go home.

Mr. Elliott
Old Dec 10, 2015, 5:25 pm

Programs: Delta Skymiles Lifetime Silver, Delta MM, Lifetime Marriott Plat, Lifetime Hilton Honors Diamond
The chicken enchilada soup is killer. Especially if you are lucky enough for them to have some Tabasco sauce nearby.
Old Dec 10, 2015, 7:47 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by Jump
The chicken enchilada soup is killer. Especially if you are lucky enough for them to have some Tabasco sauce nearby.
I always travel with a bottle of hot sauce in my bag ^
Old Dec 10, 2015, 8:41 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, MM, NR; HH Diamond, Bonvoy LT Gold, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Diamond, others
Originally Posted by CMK10
I always travel with a bottle of hot sauce in my bag ^
A 3 oz bottle, I trust.
Old Dec 10, 2015, 8:49 pm

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by sethb
A 3 oz bottle, I trust.
Of course, one of these:

Licensed 1.69oz Sriracha2Go 3-Pack (Shipped Empty) Licensed 1.69oz Sriracha2Go 3-Pack (Shipped Empty)

I used to carry a two ounce bottle of Tabasco but a screener at the courthouse said I could use it as a weapon and she confiscated it.
Old Dec 11, 2015, 3:47 am

Programs: Delta, Hertz, Hilton, Marriott
We were in SFO just before they changed from breakfast to lunch and got to have a taste of both. I think they're really improving.
Old Dec 11, 2015, 6:05 am

Programs: delta dm
Originally Posted by tmorse6570
We were in SFO just before they changed from breakfast to lunch and got to have a taste of both. I think they're really improving.
Im gonna be in atlanta this morning....any new good skyclub breakfast options
Old Dec 11, 2015, 7:17 am

Programs: DM/3MM
Originally Posted by tmorse6570
Food is definitely improving, and it seems like they are trying different options to see what people like. Even though it was a low bar to start with, these are solid steps in the right direction.
Old Dec 20, 2015, 10:33 am
In memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DM life is over 2MM PM now & NW MillionAir Wyndham Rewards Plat -Hotels.com Silver -Accor Silver
Originally Posted by Mr. Elliott
In late October, after arriving at LGA around 6pm, I stopped in the D Sky Club and an attendant was serving hot dogs, along with mustard and relish if you wanted it, so I had a nice snack before I left to go home.
Ya beat me to it! Glad I searched first!

Norberto said that they do this on Wednesdays & Thursdays, I believe.

Old Dec 22, 2015, 5:02 pm

Programs: DL Diamond Medallion
Chicken salad is getting a little boring... Must get to other city's clubs. I AM enjoying the craft brew selections! Saugatuck Brewing's Brown is top-notch, as well as Layover IPA at DTW clubs! ATL needs to change up the Sweetwater pale ale to some additional flavors, great brewery as well. Looking up! Cheers!
Old Dec 26, 2015, 2:19 pm

Programs: DL DM
Wicked Thai Chicken soup right now in HNL. I'm soooooo glad DL limited guests. Sky clubs are tolerable now. An example of raise the price and make it better!
Old Jan 11, 2016, 10:57 am

MSP yesterday (C Concourse Club) had two soups, a vegetarian chili and a broccoli cheddar. The latter was quite good, one of the best Delta has served so far. They also had a cold pasta dish that went quite well with the chicken salad.

Sadly, I was at the lounge nearly 5 hours due to delays and I couldn't take anymore soup so I did have to buy dinner, but the club food was enough for lunch ^

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.