Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Credit Card Programs
Reload this Page >

[EXPIRED] 40,000 PTS ($400 cash) after $1000 / 90 days for Barclays NFL Card

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[EXPIRED] 40,000 PTS ($400 cash) after $1000 / 90 days for Barclays NFL Card

Search this Thread

Old Nov 2, 2012, 11:05 am

Programs: AS, AA Gold, and Hilton
Originally Posted by S.Marsh
I used the Generic Link on #137. This morning I browsed a SD thread that had the same link as the one posted here and it seems that many are having their apps denied also.
Thanks I was planning on doing it next week after my refi closes.
Old Nov 2, 2012, 11:29 am

applied last night and got approved. took screenshots as i went through. should be good right? applied using eagles link in #136.
Old Nov 2, 2012, 10:20 pm

Dallas is out, but Green Bay is usable.
Old Nov 3, 2012, 7:09 am

Programs: UA
Originally Posted by dontippet
^ Greatly appreciate it. Even though I'm now stuck with a Packers card, I confirm that the link does work. I applied about 5 minutes ago and got an instant approval for a credit-line a whole lot bigger than I could ever care for.

Any chance that I could change this to a Panthers card in the near future? I'm a die-hard Panther fan, and I don't think I could stomach seeing another team's logo in my wallet for too long unless if it was part of friendly bet or something.
Old Nov 3, 2012, 8:33 am

Originally Posted by S.Marsh
^ Greatly appreciate it. Even though I'm now stuck with a Packers card, I confirm that the link does work. I applied about 5 minutes ago and got an instant approval for a credit-line a whole lot bigger than I could ever care for.

Any chance that I could change this to a Panthers card in the near future? I'm a die-hard Panther fan, and I don't think I could stomach seeing another team's logo in my wallet for too long unless if it was part of friendly bet or something.
You can call them when you activate your card. That was what i did last week for mine. I initially called when i got approved. But since they already ordered the card, they told me to call again when i got the first card and then call again to change it.
Old Nov 3, 2012, 9:34 am

Originally Posted by stormy16
You can call them when you activate your card. That was what i did last week for mine. I initially called when i got approved. But since they already ordered the card, they told me to call again when i got the first card and then call again to change it.
So you're saying I can change mine to a San Diego Chargers card? I got the generic one when I got approved.
Old Nov 3, 2012, 2:37 pm

Originally Posted by dontippet
^ Thanks much for this!

I was denied on the generic last night, figured it was not my credit details if it was a TU pull, tried for this one five minutes ago and was insta-approved.

I think if you want one of these...hurry! The full list of links is now up as part of Post #181 (hat tip to Kasiraman and all his hard work sussing these out!).

Last edited by fwoomp; Nov 3, 2012 at 11:30 pm Reason: updating info
Old Nov 3, 2012, 3:28 pm

Programs: Support the Tyrants Travel Club
Originally Posted by fwoomp
^ Thanks much for this!

I was denied on the generic last night, figured it was not my credit details if it was a TU pull, tried for this one five minutes ago and was insta-approved.

I think if you want one of these...hurry! Or maybe ping Kasiraman for links to other teams, never did find those in this thread.
Same here!
Old Nov 3, 2012, 4:40 pm

My folks are in for this is as well... Packers x2, instant approval.

Looks like we are gonna be a bunch of Packers fans this year
Old Nov 3, 2012, 7:08 pm

Sorry I have not been around much because of the storm and a pending move. But I just tested the links for all the teams and it works. I will try and post the links soon. If you are in a hurry, hit me up and I will send you the link.
Old Nov 3, 2012, 7:18 pm

Originally Posted by Kasiraman
Sorry I have not been around much because of the storm and a pending move. But I just tested the links for all the teams and it works. I will try and post the links soon. If you are in a hurry, hit me up and I will send you the link.
Got a link for the Chargers?
Old Nov 3, 2012, 8:37 pm

Originally Posted by compddd
So you're saying I can change mine to a San Diego Chargers card? I got the generic one when I got approved.
yes, i was also approved for the generic one. and i called them to order a cardinals card for me and no issue. I am still waiting for. the card. But I see on the website the cardinals logo for my card already.
Old Nov 3, 2012, 11:24 pm

Any chance of double dipping on the 40K bonus by applying for Visa and MC versions?
Old Nov 3, 2012, 11:27 pm

Originally Posted by Kasiraman
Here are the links for all the teams. I am in a hurry and all these link worked as of this morning. It did take me quite a while to figure this out, so if a few links don't work, please don't flame me. I did not post the links of the teams that has been posted earlier. Please let me know if its broken. As always please check the terms/conditions before you apply for 400/1000 for the team card you are applying for as I might have made a mistake being in a hurry.
Also, if you haven't already gathered this from the other posts on this thread or on the SD thread(s), just because there's an app there does not guarantee the link still works. Until someone posts otherwise, the way this is failing for people is:
  • They click a link and get to an app for the card of their choice
  • They fill out the app and submit it
  • They get a message saying the app is "pending" and providing a link to check status
  • They check status (immediately, in my particular case with the generic card) and learn they have been denied. (Some have followed up with reconsideration and learn that they were denied because the app is simply dead, but there hasn't been a credit pull--which is something, at least.)

So no, don't flame Kasiraman, and in particular don't flame him if you submit and app and get the pending/denial result. I am sure when he said he tested the links he tested to make sure the app was still there, not that he invited 30+ TU credit pulls!
Old Nov 4, 2012, 7:46 am

Based on people applying in SlickDeals, it appears the visa cards applications go through, but goes to "Pending Status". Once the app status is checked, the status shows as "app not received". But if you apply for Mastercard you are getting approvals. So YMMV. Check the SD link below to see what is going on. So beware.

http://slickdeals.net/f/5429636-Barc...Repost?&page=4

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.