Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Credit Card Programs
Reload this Page >

[EXPIRED] 40,000 PTS ($400 cash) after $1000 / 90 days for Barclays NFL Card

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[EXPIRED] 40,000 PTS ($400 cash) after $1000 / 90 days for Barclays NFL Card

Search this Thread

Old Dec 17, 2012, 11:24 am

Anyone tried using myNFLcard.com to check their account?

It is gruelingly slowwwwwwwww for me.

I've tried visiting the sites in different places with different Internet service and it's just so slow that I just wait for the paper bill to arrive.

Anyone having the same problem?
Old Dec 21, 2012, 9:54 pm

Programs: UA, Delta, AA Plat
Originally Posted by mnscout
Are you telling us everything? If so, it's just sick! Did you at least get your bonus?
Yes, it's just soooo sick!
Barclays is known to be a very conservative bank.
Old Dec 21, 2012, 10:03 pm
Used to be highman123

All bonus points posted today - sweet!
Old Dec 22, 2012, 5:18 pm

Programs: AS, AA Gold, and Hilton
Originally Posted by highman123
All bonus points posted today - sweet!
Mine posted also and I was suprised at how easy it was to redeem the $400.
Old Dec 22, 2012, 11:33 pm

Originally Posted by jjmiller69
Mine posted also and I was suprised at how easy it was to redeem the $400.
+1

but 2 months after mine posted, my account got closed down
Old Dec 26, 2012, 8:38 pm

IS THE OFFER DEAD? THE FOLLOWING LINK STILL SHOWING 40K POINTS IN T& C. CAN SOMEONE CLARIFY ME? THX
https://www.barclaycardus.com/app/ja...14&legacy=true
Old Dec 27, 2012, 1:54 pm

Originally Posted by haodebi
+1

but 2 months after mine posted, my account got closed down
I've already redeemed them because I've read others like you that had trouble. Should have enough purchases to to get it almost down to nothing. I will continue using the CC. Hopefully these were the exceptions?
Old Dec 27, 2012, 7:12 pm
Used to be highman123

Did you get the same thing? Seems very worthwhile to me...

Dear highman123,

You already earn points for every purchase with your new Eagles Extra Points MasterCard®. And with this special offer your card is now more rewarding than ever. Score 20,000 bonus points when you spend over $500 in new purchases each month in January, February and March.¹

Every play scores points!
Filling up your gas tank. Dining out. Purchasing game tickets. Even monthly expenses, like cell phone and utility bills, will earn points when you pay with your card. Best of all, for a limited time, all these new purchases can add up to 20,000 bonus points!

Your new card is more rewarding than ever.
Just use your card every time you make a purchase to take advantage of this great offer. Remember, you need to spend over $500 in new purchases each month from January through March to qualify. You'll be redeeming your points for great NFL behind-the-scenes experiences, NFL merchandise, tickets or 1% cash back in no time at all!²
Old Dec 27, 2012, 8:08 pm

Programs: AA/DL/UA, SPG/HH
@highman23 I got the same offer after the initial $400 bonus for Dec, Jan, and Feb--given other reports I'm a little concerned they'll close my account randomly, but still planning to finish the spend. has anyone already received the $200 follow-on bonus without account closure?
Old Dec 27, 2012, 8:38 pm

Originally Posted by mrp20
@highman23 I got the same offer after the initial $400 bonus for Dec, Jan, and Feb--given other reports I'm a little concerned they'll close my account randomly, but still planning to finish the spend. has anyone already received the $200 follow-on bonus without account closure?
@mrp20
as long as you don't have many other cards opened recently, you do not need to be worried about that. I got the same offer for spending (3 months $500) and was all excited. Nonetheless, after having spent $400 the very first month, my account got closed down. Good luck!
Old Dec 29, 2012, 1:50 am

Originally Posted by highman123
Did you get the same thing? Seems very worthwhile to me...

Dear highman123,

You already earn points for every purchase with your new Eagles Extra Points MasterCard®. And with this special offer your card is now more rewarding than ever. Score 20,000 bonus points when you spend over $500 in new purchases each month in January, February and March.¹

Every play scores points!
Filling up your gas tank. Dining out. Purchasing game tickets. Even monthly expenses, like cell phone and utility bills, will earn points when you pay with your card. Best of all, for a limited time, all these new purchases can add up to 20,000 bonus points!

Your new card is more rewarding than ever.
Just use your card every time you make a purchase to take advantage of this great offer. Remember, you need to spend over $500 in new purchases each month from January through March to qualify. You'll be redeeming your points for great NFL behind-the-scenes experiences, NFL merchandise, tickets or 1% cash back in no time at all!²
Got the same in my email. It's a good offer. $1500 spend is simple - and you get $200 to do so? I was never going to use the crappy card gain after getting the original $400 cash. Will have to dig it out of the back of the drawer. $600 combined cash for paltry spend is one of the better offers out there.

Hope they have similar offers every quarter
Old Jan 31, 2013, 6:32 pm

Programs: Food Lion MVP
Sockdrawered after finishing initial spend with the hopes of receiving the 20,000 pts bonus offer, success!

Spend 500 each month feb,mar,apr

Receive 20,000 bonus pts
Old Feb 2, 2013, 10:21 am

Programs: UA Platinum, Marriott Gold, SPG Gold, Club Carlson Gold
40k points after $2500 spend

HT to Slickdeals - looks like 40K is back, but higher spend this time

SD thread: http://slickdeals.net/f/5835338-NFL-...ck-after-2500?

Direct link for application: www.nflextrapoints.com/xlvii
Old Feb 2, 2013, 12:18 pm

Programs: AA/DL/UA, SPG/HH
has anyone had success getting cards with multiple teams under this offer?

the two-browser method doesn't work with barclays, but assuming we've waited 90 days since the last app, i'd love to know if anyone has managed a MC / VISA approach to getting more than one card with the $400 offer. note that the offer terms and conditions state:
Unless otherwise stated in the offer, these bonuses and/or awards are intended for persons who are not, and have not previously been, NFL Extra Points credit card members with Barclaycard. You understand and agree that, unless we otherwise state, you are no longer eligible to receive these bonuses and/or awards for any new NFL Extra Points credit card accounts you open after your first account with Barclaycard is opened. If you receive a bonus or award for which you are not eligible, we may revoke the bonus or award, or reduce your points by the amount of the award, or charge your account for the fair value of the bonus or award, at our option.
the offer is only open for a few more hours, but $400 might be worth deviating from my app schedule this year, especially for just a TU pull. yet unclear how aggressively this condition is enforced...

Last edited by mrp20; Feb 2, 2013 at 2:01 pm Reason: adding t&c
Old Feb 2, 2013, 7:03 pm

$400 after $2500 spend NFL card on Dealnews

Found this on Dealnews today. So go to www.dealnews.com for offer or use the link below. Seems like the offer that was out a couple months ago. No annual fee. Towards the bottom 1st item under "service deals".

NFL Extra Points Credit Card: $400 cash back credit w/$2,500 spent in 3 months

Sign up for a NFL Extra Points Credit Card and receive $400 cash back statement credit after you spend $2,500 in the first 90 days of card membership. (You will earn 40,000 bonus points which you can redeem for the $400 statement credit or NFL related merchandise, collectibles, and more.) That's the largest cash-back statement credit we've ever seen for this card. (You can choose from 32 NFL teams or the NFL logo.) Other card features include earning 2x points on every $1 spent at NFLShop.com, team pro shops, or in-stadium. Earn 1 point for every $1 spent on all other purchases. Plus, take 20% off purchases at NFLShop.com. Finally, there's no annual fee and a 0% introductory APR on purchases and balance transfers for the first 12 months applies. For more terms and conditions, click here.

This is the link from Deal news http://www.nflextrapoints.com/nfl-credit-card/

Last edited by jjmiller69; Feb 2, 2013 at 9:45 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.