Teh Penalty Box

Search this Thread

Old Dec 7, 2010, 10:01 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA-PLT Pro 1.9 MM, Hyatt-Explorer, Marriott-Gold, Super 8--Formica
Good night Box.
Old Dec 7, 2010, 10:02 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Under the Liberty Visual to 27L at PHL. Stranger in a strange land - a Devils fan in Flyers country.
Programs: PWP Le Chancelier des Clefs d'Or || Sarcasm, Anti-Stupidity, Obscure References top tier member.
Hi, Box. I was well-compensated for freezing my a$$ off tonight.
Old Dec 7, 2010, 10:04 pm

Originally Posted by sdm1130
Have you tried just entering in the UA record locator here rather than using the link at the top of the reservation? I had no problem with this approach last weekend.
I tried that link (before as well) and it simply points me back at the CO website since the first two segments of the day are on CO.

Originally Posted by jrzyshawn
I have had that happen a few times, unfortunately I needed a to have a UA rep check me in at the airport each time.
This is going to be an issue as UA is in a totally separate terminal at BOS and I don't have enough time to make a stop there before the flight. And in IAH the connection is going to be pretty tight. Hopefully the PC will come through in BOS as I'd rather not have the first conversation be in SNA with a UA rep, not to mention that the RCC is closed by the time the CO flight lands.
Old Dec 7, 2010, 10:06 pm

Programs: Airlines: UA-CO, NH, AA, and DL Hotels: SPG, Accor, PC, and Marriott
Originally Posted by jrzyshawn
I have had that happen a few times, unfortunately I needed a to have a UA rep check me in at the airport each time.
The same thing here. Elite line even says call UA.

Originally Posted by ConciergeMike
What, compensation? You must've flown UA.
Old Dec 7, 2010, 10:06 pm

Originally Posted by LukeSkywaiter
Wanted to thank all of the Box'ers who sent in nice notes about the SMDII charter. It was great enough of an experience finding note after note in my file, fowarded over from corporate - but it was an even bigger treat to checkin for my trip on Saturday and be sent to my supervisor's office. Why? He congratulated me on all the good compliments and awarded me a special service pin to be worn on my uniform, and also 2 fee-waived passes for F/BF. Ms. LukeSkywaiter is appreciative as well, for the latter...
Congrats Man =) We of course will write up good FAs with excellent letters and blab naughty stuff about the ones who misbehave
Old Dec 7, 2010, 10:07 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: National Executive Elite, none of the others matter
More money for dog clothes?

Have you tried just entering in the UA record locator here rather than using the link at the top of the reservation? I had no problem with this approach last weekend.
Ok I take back my last post. It worked this time. I have no idea why it kicked me out the last two times. Maybe I wasn't counting time zones properly.

What a wonderful & joyous time to get sick...I have 3 papers to do by Friday...UGH...
Old Dec 7, 2010, 10:12 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Under the Liberty Visual to 27L at PHL. Stranger in a strange land - a Devils fan in Flyers country.
Programs: PWP Le Chancelier des Clefs d'Or || Sarcasm, Anti-Stupidity, Obscure References top tier member.
Originally Posted by icurhere2
More money for dog clothes?
I'm not the one that makes fun of your beer selections, you know.
Old Dec 7, 2010, 10:12 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Long list of CO specials this week (and BNA is twice-blessed). The only international flights I see are to Canuckistan.
Old Dec 7, 2010, 10:14 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by ande777emt
What, compensation? You must've flown UA.
No, but many of my hotel guests do. Some of them even manage to defy the DYKWIA stereotype.
Old Dec 7, 2010, 10:15 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I'm not the one that makes fun of your beer selections, you know.
I liked the PBR rebates - $45 back and didn't have to drink PBR. In fact, my qualifying receipts included New Belgium 1554 Enlightened Black Ale ^
Old Dec 7, 2010, 10:18 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

No, but many of my hotel guests do. Some of them even manage to defy the DYKWIA stereotype.
I'll be flying on UA to see the Devils, using compensation from UA (what else) for the "FA who disappeared from IAD" incident which required me spending the day in the LH Lounge (tough life). Sadly I'll only be *Silver on this itinerary, so I shouldn't expect anything generous.
Old Dec 7, 2010, 10:19 pm

^ Nice to see sfogate and a few other familiar faces from CO!
? I'm confused.
Old Dec 7, 2010, 10:21 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by icurhere2
I'll be flying on UA to see the Devils, using compensation from UA (what else) for the "FA who disappeared from IAD" incident which required me spending the day in the LH Lounge (tough life). Sadly I'll only be *Silver on this itinerary, so I shouldn't expect anything generous.
I go back to being a non-elite nobody in February, and honestly it doesn't bother me that much. I have more important things to be doing than flying for sport. I'd rather put that cash into a Roth IRA and then buy F when I'm old.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.