Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Teh Penalty Box

Search this Thread

Old Dec 3, 2010, 4:32 pm

Programs: CO Plat
My wife's niece and nephew are sleeping over tonight My wife has to take her niece to a cheerleading dinner and I am home with my nephew. We just ordered some chinese food I am in for a fun night
Old Dec 3, 2010, 4:32 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Under the Liberty Visual to 27L at PHL. Stranger in a strange land - a Devils fan in Flyers country.
Programs: PWP Le Chancelier des Clefs d'Or || Sarcasm, Anti-Stupidity, Obscure References top tier member.
Originally Posted by colpuck
The dog does not look happy.
He's growled at me a few times already. I've not a clue what it is that I'm doing wrong in his mind.
Old Dec 3, 2010, 4:34 pm

Originally Posted by icurhere2
All my upgrades for tomorrow cleared so I believe Woodford to be in my future. Probably will pack a turkey sandwich or two, as my first flight has no real food, second has breakfast, third has , and fourth has dinner. I have a nice 14.3 lb bird that will be done roasting in 1 hour, 14 minutes
I'll inform Catering to shortstock your flight without Woodfords then
Old Dec 3, 2010, 4:35 pm

Programs: CO Plat
Originally Posted by ConciergeMike
He's growled at me a few times already. I've not a clue what it is that I'm doing wrong in his mind.
Any accidents on the floor yet?
Old Dec 3, 2010, 4:37 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: National Executive Elite, none of the others matter
Originally Posted by Olton Hall
That's a bit of a drive from NJ. If this was March this would be easy as I'd "give" my sister my car and buy the car I want. Right now the car I want aint available and I really don't feel like settleing.
At the moment, I'm looking precisely at "satisficing". It's an option with an expected 4-5 years remaining of reliable operation and will have a more-than-acceptable cost structure after the Driver's Edge Rebates, which are doubled as a "Former Ford MasterCard holder when the program was terminated in 1998" member. I purchased the Camry wagon I had in the early 2000's and the motorcycle I used to ride until moving to TN in 2006 for free with rebates from this card

Last edited by icurhere2; Dec 3, 2010 at 4:39 pm Reason: Wow - lost track of an entire decade
Old Dec 3, 2010, 4:39 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: National Executive Elite, none of the others matter
Originally Posted by usa18dca
I'll inform Catering to shortstock your flight without Woodfords then
As there are no flights on the 752 (I have depleted stock on those before departure), I should be fine.
Old Dec 3, 2010, 4:41 pm

Originally Posted by Mtbroxs
Any accidents on the floor yet?
Uh Oh! Squawk 7500!!!
Old Dec 3, 2010, 4:46 pm

Programs: MS Plat, AOR ninja
They're talkin' smack about me over in the coin thread again....
Old Dec 3, 2010, 4:48 pm

As there are no flights on the 752 (I have depleted stock on those before departure), I should be fine.
Excellent, I have an nice small buzz going here...flight at 8:45PM I can't believe I'm saying this but I'm going to the B/C US Club at 7ish...
Old Dec 3, 2010, 4:48 pm

Programs: MS Plat, AOR ninja
At the moment, I'm looking precisely at "satisficing". It's an option with an expected 4-5 years remaining of reliable operation and will have a more-than-acceptable cost structure after the Driver's Edge Rebates, which are doubled as a "Former Ford MasterCard holder when the program was terminated in 1998" member. I purchased the Camry wagon I had in the early 2000's and the motorcycle I used to ride until moving to TN in 2006 for free with rebates from this card
icurhere2 could find a way to purchase a kidney transplant for $7.45 I bet!!! ^
Old Dec 3, 2010, 4:55 pm

Programs: OnePass Ex-Platinum now dirtinum
Originally Posted by El_Chiflero
Not my fault God hates Cleveland.
God doesn't hate Cleveland... Just Indians fans.

Originally Posted by cheepneezy
And it's such a surprise that Buffalo got dumped on by lake effect.
Today in Buffalo:

Originally Posted by ConciergeMike
Always have a pocket full of Scoobie snacks. He'll start waggin his tail before you open the door.

And a simple experiment:
Lock your future wife* and your new puppy in the trunk of your car for a few hours. Unlock the trunk and who's happy to see you?

*-Not future if you ever tried the experiment...
Old Dec 3, 2010, 4:57 pm

Programs: Back to UA with a bit of Hyatt and some Marriott
One shouldn't drive after a pint of Woodford.
Glad I audibled to a decent single malt then. I didn't even remember having scotch in the office, but when I saw it I vaguely remembered getting a bottle as a gift. Must just have forgotten to take it home.

Okay Bx. On my way now. Will probably be back after dinner and some wine. Bet you all wish you had my thrilling life about now
Old Dec 3, 2010, 4:59 pm
msv
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by carsonheim
icurhere2 could find a way to purchase a kidney transplant for $7.45 I bet!!! ^
My vote for post of the day^
Old Dec 3, 2010, 5:00 pm

Originally Posted by Driving by DCA
Glad I audibled to a decent single malt then. I didn't even remember having scotch in the office, but when I saw it I vaguely remembered getting a bottle as a gift. Must just have forgotten to take it home.

Okay Bx. On my way now. Will probably be back after dinner and some wine. Bet you all wish you had my thrilling life about now
Well you're not a Philly Lush like me flying in First Class to Vegas tonight !

Okay I'm gonna relocate to the B/C Terminal Club and I refuse to pay $1 for the Swill there to whet the appetites of the Pennsylvanian Common Law Tax on Boozery.
Old Dec 3, 2010, 5:04 pm

Programs: AA Plt, Marriott Gold, National EE, Hertz PC, El Mambero De Mucci, PWP Aide to Generalissimo Godot
Every so often, I still wonder why I didn't retire to Panama back in early 2008.
I would've done it.

Originally Posted by Olton Hall
In this case I can say lucky you.
Anyone out there know of a good, reliable, cheap used car for sale?
Budget?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.