Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Teh Penalty Box

Search this Thread

Old Dec 7, 2010, 2:33 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: A festering pit; a pustule of a fistula set athwart the miasmic swamps of the armpit of the Gulf of Mexico - a Godforsaken wart upon a dark crevasse of the World. (IAH)
Programs: UA Lifetime Gold, BA Silver, Marriott Lifetime Plat, Hilton Gold, Accor Gold
May haz to cancel my SZG DO attendance. Won't know until literally a day or two before.
Old Dec 7, 2010, 2:34 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, Marriott Plat
Originally Posted by Anglo Large Clawed Otter
May haz to cancel my SZG DO attendance. Won't know until literally a day or two before.
WHAT?!
Old Dec 7, 2010, 2:35 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: A festering pit; a pustule of a fistula set athwart the miasmic swamps of the armpit of the Gulf of Mexico - a Godforsaken wart upon a dark crevasse of the World. (IAH)
Programs: UA Lifetime Gold, BA Silver, Marriott Lifetime Plat, Hilton Gold, Accor Gold
Originally Posted by Hartmann
WHAT?!
Work.
Old Dec 7, 2010, 2:36 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, Marriott Plat
Work.
You mean:
Old Dec 7, 2010, 2:40 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Hartmann
You mean:
Considering it would wipe out my IAH-DME SQ plans (including $100 ticket refund fee), IL-96-300 plans (thankfully those will be fully refundable), waste a Russian Visa, and make it expensive (change fee) to change my MUC-ORD-IAH-LHR-MUC flights (to get in position for Asia in March), aside from all the fun in SZG, I don't think I would be able to fit enough into a poast if I haz to miss it.
Old Dec 7, 2010, 2:43 pm

Programs: Priceline Blood Diamond Elite. Peon on DL, AA, UA, US, and WN.
Originally Posted by Phudnik
I am saddened every Thursday by the lack of decent BBQ hereabouts. I may have to head out to the one place I know on Thursday, just to keep up.
Have you been to this place in NE Philly? I've been there a few times, and it isn't bad. It's not as good as I've had here, but it's a worthwhile place for BBQ Thursday.
Old Dec 7, 2010, 2:44 pm

Programs: AA Plt, Marriott Gold, National EE, Hertz PC, El Mambero De Mucci, PWP Aide to Generalissimo Godot
I loves me some Airline Routemapper tool. Didn't even know about Santa Barbara Airlines of Venezuela until today, but now I wantses...

I can only imagine what they fly on that route. DC3??

Originally Posted by ssullivan
Yeah, but their customer service is generally pretty crappy, and Bank of America has engaged in some rather deceptive practices with me, including opening a very high fee money market account for me when I just wanted a savings account, and not disclosing the high fees associated with that account, and letting me discover their mistake a month later when I paid them $25 for not having a high enough average daily balance.
That is total crap!

At the end, when it comes to national bank, WHO your BANKER is just as important as WHO your Bank is. That would never happen on my watch.
Old Dec 7, 2010, 2:45 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by El_Chiflero
I can only imagine what they fly on that route. DC3??
767-300. Boring aircraft, but cool line.
Old Dec 7, 2010, 2:47 pm

Programs: OnePass Ex-Platinum now dirtinum
Originally Posted by Phudnik
My guess is the 14 represents 14-day advanced purchase, and the N is non-refundable.

This is like trying to decipher hieroglyphics.

Sadly, somewhere sitting in front of a computer screen is some geek that could tell at a glance exactly what the fare basis is... and the restrictions, refund rules, and maybe even the phase of the moon the moment it was purchased... I hope he goes blind.

I am saddened every Thursday by the lack of decent BBQ hereabouts. I may have to head out to the one place I know on Thursday, just to keep up.
I'll be near IAH for BBQ Thursday evening.... Any suggestions for tasty burnt creatures up that way?
Old Dec 7, 2010, 2:53 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Work.
Old Dec 7, 2010, 2:54 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Pleb, HH Gold, PWP General Secretary
Considering it would wipe out my IAH-DME SQ plans (including $100 ticket refund fee), IL-96-300 plans (thankfully those will be fully refundable), waste a Russian Visa, and make it expensive (change fee) to change my MUC-ORD-IAH-LHR-MUC flights (to get in position for Asia in March), aside from all the fun in SZG, I don't think I would be able to fit enough into a poast if I haz to miss it.
This is why being a private practice litigator sucks.

File a notice of vaction with the court and ask for a contiunance.
Old Dec 7, 2010, 2:57 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by colpuck
This is why being a private practice litigator sucks.

File a notice of vaction with the court and ask for a contiunance.
That advice doesn't really apply in this scenario.
Old Dec 7, 2010, 3:00 pm

That advice doesn't really apply in this scenario.
Then file a motion for dismal on the grounds of frivlities.
Old Dec 7, 2010, 3:01 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: National Executive Elite, none of the others matter
Originally Posted by sfogate
My car can hold 4-5 adults for the In-N-Out run on Saturday.
Push for the overnight.
As the originator if the In-N-Out run idea, can I call shotgun?
Old Dec 7, 2010, 3:04 pm

Programs: Priceline Blood Diamond Elite. Peon on DL, AA, UA, US, and WN.
RIP Elizabeth Edwards. Dealing w/ the loss of her son. Also dealing w/ her husband's while she had cancer. A strong woman. Cancer blws. She was 61.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.