Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Chase | Ultimate Rewards
Reload this Page >

Chase Priority Pass memberships (2016 - 2022)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Sep 14, 2016, 8:49 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: OverThereTooMuch
Basic Entry Information:
If you have never used a Priority Pass lounge click HERE to read how it works.

philemer's PP card arrived 20 days following approval of CSR. Others have reported an even quicker delivery. Yes, it comes via USPS.
Authorized User will receive their own PP card.

The PP Select membership offered through the CSR now includes digital pass access. Sign up in advance here: https://www.prioritypass.com/chasedmc
Note: Some lounges may not accept the digital pass. Make sure to check the PP lounge directory details for the specific lounge you plan on visiting.

To sign up for Priority Pass Select, as soon as the account shows up online:
1. Click on Go To Ultimate Rewards.
2. Scroll down to the very bottom left and click on "Card Benefits"
3. Activate Membership to request card.
4. Card can't be expedited. Some members have reported success in charging the lounge access to their CSR account and requesting a refund from Customer Service. However, others have reported that the lounge access was refunded via the travel credit.

Priority Pass website: https://www.prioritypass.com/#

Ongoing FT discussion about Priority Pass value: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/trave...rth-money.html

Here are some other links where you can discuss other bank perks, since PP does not have a definitive home in the FT forums:

Ongoing FT discussion about Priority Pass benefits offered via American Express Credit Cards: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/ameri...s-benefit.html

Ongoing FT discussion about Priority Pass benefits offered via CitiBank Credit Cards: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/citi-...=priority+pass

Entry denied thread (housed in the Citi forum): http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/citi-...unge-full.html

Entry denied thread, Alaska Board Room lounges. (housed in the Alaska Airlines forum) http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/alask...l#post28524751

Non-Lounge Benefits (see post 853 for details)
  • US$28 towards restaurant bill (DEN, LGW, PDX, SYD)
  • Minute Suites (ATL, DFW, PHL)
  • Sleep ’N Fly Pods (DXB)
  • Bliss Spa/Aspire Lounge & Spa (LHR)
  • 30% at IHG Hotels by logging in through the Priority Pass membership portal
  • AVIS Preferred Plus
Print Wikipost

Chase Priority Pass memberships (2016 - 2022)

Search this Thread

Old Oct 22, 2020, 5:24 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM & MM, Hilton DM, Marriott gold, Hyatt Globalist, Alaska 75K, Wyndham Diamond,
Originally Posted by vanillabean
The Priority Pass card that I got from a CSR that I don't have anymore has an expiration date of 2022. Can I still use it?
I wouldn't risk it. Even if it works don't be surprised if you get a bill from Chase.
Happy and CO-PLAT like this.
Old Oct 22, 2020, 6:19 pm

Programs: AS 75K (OW), SK Silver (*A), UR, MR
Thanks for the feedback. Soon realizing my silliness from being rusty the way that the lack of travel for over half a year can bring about, I soon looked up my status in the PP app on my iPhone, and sure enough my membership was no longer active less than a month after product changing the CSR. Now I just hope that my TSA/GT hasn’t expired too.
Old Jan 19, 2021, 9:14 pm

Programs: UA 1K, HHonors Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Formerly Starbucks Gold
I cannot for the life of me get my digital card membership to work.

I was a day 1 signup of the CSR, which at the time didn't have the digital membership. I've now read they have had it as a feature for like 2 years.

On the app, it prompts me to scan my physical card to get a digital card, so I do. It says "something went wrong". It asks me to manually input the details which I do, and it errors.

I had Chase send me a replacement card, and tried entering the new number - same error. I even tried to sign up new and activate the card, but it says the card is already activated. I'd prefer not to take the physical card with me anymore if I don't have to, but I'm struggling here. Any thoughts? I tried this link given in my CSR Page: prioritypass.com/chasedmc but that takes me to a page where it says my (new) card (and old) are already activated.

I'm not sure what to do next or if anyone else has had this issue?
Old Jan 19, 2021, 9:48 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Free Range Airline Chicken
Originally Posted by BThumme

I was a day 1 signup of the CSR, which at the time didn't have the digital membership. I've now read they have had it as a feature for like 2 years.

On the app, it prompts me to scan my physical card to get a digital card, so I do. It says "something went wrong". It asks me to manually input the details which I do, and it errors.

I had Chase send me a replacement card, and tried entering the new number - same error. I even tried to sign up new and activate the card, but it says the card is already activated. I'd prefer not to take the physical card with me anymore if I don't have to, but I'm struggling here. Any thoughts? I tried this link given in my CSR Page: prioritypass.com/chasedmc but that takes me to a page where it says my (new) card (and old) are already activated.

‘Some places don’t take the virtual card, and insist on the physical one. So caring the physical card might be a good idea anyway. It has been several years since I set up the virtual card, but I seem to remember having to establish a separate account with a separate login and linking that account to my account on my Physical card somehow. Is that obsolete information now? It was a really FUBAR’D system...I can’t remember the last time I used a virtual card, and I have changed phones since then so the app probably doesn’t work on my current phone.
Old Jan 19, 2021, 11:51 pm

Programs: AS 75K

I'm trying to remember how I got my digital PP thing going but it was totally uneventful. I think I signed up for a membership on my computer then downloaded the Android PP app and entered my login info. It's worked perfectly for me for the last couple years. I've never had a problem using my phone/app version but do carry my physical card in my travel bag just in case.
Old Jan 20, 2021, 6:54 am

Have you tried this link? https://www.prioritypass.com/chasedmc
Old Jan 20, 2021, 7:20 am

did you try making a new account? i posted same query on another blog and was told you need to make new account on the app. i was having the same probs. i did and now my card is on the app
Old Jan 20, 2021, 3:40 pm

Programs: UA 1K, HHonors Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Formerly Starbucks Gold
Originally Posted by pallhedge
Have you tried this link? https://www.prioritypass.com/chasedmc
Yeah, I mentioned that in my post.

Originally Posted by eddieras
did you try making a new account? i posted same query on another blog and was told you need to make new account on the app. i was having the same probs. i did and now my card is on the app
I tried to register my card as a new member through the above link, but when I get there and enter my new card, it says "this card number has already been registered." How did you make a new account? If I go to the main PP page, it asks me to sign up for a membership plan. If I go to the chase landing page, that's where I get the card is already registered. My new card number looks identical to my original, just one digit higher, and it's tied into my chase account, so I think it was automatically set/registered.

I may just have to try calling Chase (or is it a PP issue).I'm just stuck in an endless loop of my card is already/something went wrong trying to create the digital card.
Old Jan 20, 2021, 6:00 pm

Yeah, I mentioned that in my post.
Sorry about that. I don't know how I missed it.
BThumme likes this.
Old Mar 19, 2021, 7:30 am

Programs: UA 1K, Marriott Rewards - LTPP
Originally Posted by vanillabean
The Priority Pass card that I got from a CSR that I don't have anymore has an expiration date of 2022. Can I still use it?
I did. My latest PP "card" expired a month before my annual fee was due on my CSR. 15 days after the annual fee billed I called to cancel the card and was issued a refund for the annual fee. A week later I used my PP card which now has an expiration date of 2024.

Originally Posted by scubadu
Nope.

Regards
see above.

Originally Posted by jamesteroh
I wouldn't risk it. Even if it works don't be surprised if you get a bill from Chase.
I don't see that happening. Has anyone received a bill from Chase?
Old Mar 19, 2021, 7:46 am

Programs: Amex Centurion, United Global Services
Just because you can steal something, why would you? I wouldn't think that because a store doesn't have security, it's OK to shoplift.

I don't understand some of you guys.
Old Mar 19, 2021, 10:02 am
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Originally Posted by njcommodore
.... PP card which now has an expiration date of 2024.
The fact that the card was accepted a "week" later just means there is lag in the notification process. The expiration date is a "not later than date". There is no assurance the card will work until that date. Chase buys their Priority Pass memberships through an intermediary, but at some point Priority Pass will notify you that your membership has been converted to a pay-per-visit type.
StartinSanDiego likes this.
Old Mar 19, 2021, 12:23 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1MM, WN CP, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Gold, IC Plat
What is even more strange is that my digital card shows a different account number than my physical card. I called into PP to confirm the account connected to the physical card (which they validated), but I'm thinking maybe the online account was created for my now defunct CNB Crystal card as it has a different exp. date.

In any case I now have 3 active PP accounts (JPM, Amex Plat and Amex Bonvoy), so I have loaded up the Amex digital PP cards into our phones and will just flash the JPM card when we go to PP airport restaurants.
Old Mar 19, 2021, 12:55 pm
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
Originally Posted by njcommodore
I did. My latest PP "card" expired a month before my annual fee was due on my CSR. 15 days after the annual fee billed I called to cancel the card and was issued a refund for the annual fee. A week later I used my PP card which now has an expiration date of 2024.
How long ago was this? I once had a mystery $27 charge on my card for Priority Pass and thought to myself, ..., I haven't used it recently and besides I haven't gone over any limits. And then I realized that I had guested 3 people instead of 2 a while back, but it took over a month an a half from the actual date of visit until the charge was posted to my account.

Of course, extra guest is different from use-after-expiration but I could imagine there are similar processing delays.

Originally Posted by Boraxo
What is even more strange is that my digital card shows a different account number than my physical card. I called into PP to confirm the account connected to the physical card (which they validated), but I'm thinking maybe the online account was created for my now defunct CNB Crystal card as it has a different exp. date.

In any case I now have 3 active PP accounts (JPM, Amex Plat and Amex Bonvoy), so I have loaded up the Amex digital PP cards into our phones and will just flash the JPM card when we go to PP airport restaurants.
My PP associated with my Chase card displays a different account # on the website than on the physical card, but for my AMEX-sponsored memberships the number matches (other than an extra "1" on the end which I assume is some kind of check or sequencing digit)
Boraxo likes this.
Old Jul 4, 2021, 8:32 pm

Priority Pass- Multiple Visits

I can't seem to find a definitive answer- does anyone know if one can use Priority Pass (via Chase Sapphire) more than once on the same day?
Specifically, can one use the PP lounge in a departing airport and again in a connecting airport?

Last edited by heresabe; Jul 5, 2021 at 7:18 pm Reason: Grammatical correction

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.