Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Chase | Ultimate Rewards
Reload this Page >

Chase Priority Pass memberships (2016 - 2022)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Sep 14, 2016, 8:49 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: OverThereTooMuch
Basic Entry Information:
If you have never used a Priority Pass lounge click HERE to read how it works.

philemer's PP card arrived 20 days following approval of CSR. Others have reported an even quicker delivery. Yes, it comes via USPS.
Authorized User will receive their own PP card.

The PP Select membership offered through the CSR now includes digital pass access. Sign up in advance here: https://www.prioritypass.com/chasedmc
Note: Some lounges may not accept the digital pass. Make sure to check the PP lounge directory details for the specific lounge you plan on visiting.

To sign up for Priority Pass Select, as soon as the account shows up online:
1. Click on Go To Ultimate Rewards.
2. Scroll down to the very bottom left and click on "Card Benefits"
3. Activate Membership to request card.
4. Card can't be expedited. Some members have reported success in charging the lounge access to their CSR account and requesting a refund from Customer Service. However, others have reported that the lounge access was refunded via the travel credit.

Priority Pass website: https://www.prioritypass.com/#

Ongoing FT discussion about Priority Pass value: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/trave...rth-money.html

Here are some other links where you can discuss other bank perks, since PP does not have a definitive home in the FT forums:

Ongoing FT discussion about Priority Pass benefits offered via American Express Credit Cards: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/ameri...s-benefit.html

Ongoing FT discussion about Priority Pass benefits offered via CitiBank Credit Cards: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/citi-...=priority+pass

Entry denied thread (housed in the Citi forum): http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/citi-...unge-full.html

Entry denied thread, Alaska Board Room lounges. (housed in the Alaska Airlines forum) http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/alask...l#post28524751

Non-Lounge Benefits (see post 853 for details)
  • US$28 towards restaurant bill (DEN, LGW, PDX, SYD)
  • Minute Suites (ATL, DFW, PHL)
  • Sleep ’N Fly Pods (DXB)
  • Bliss Spa/Aspire Lounge & Spa (LHR)
  • 30% at IHG Hotels by logging in through the Priority Pass membership portal
  • AVIS Preferred Plus
Print Wikipost

Chase Priority Pass memberships (2016 - 2022)

Search this Thread

Old Sep 15, 2021, 5:21 pm

Programs: Amex Centurion, United Global Services
I use the digital priority pass cards all the time, I've not carried my physical card for a few years. Just used the digital Chase one for $28 credit meals in Cleveland and SFO just on Sunday. They just use the electronic reader and scan it off my phone, no problem.
Old Nov 5, 2021, 10:10 pm

How quickly after upgrading an existing Chase card to a Sapphire Reserve does one receive the Priority Pass Membership number? (to access Digital card)
Old Nov 9, 2021, 9:26 am

Programs: Ikon Pass Full + AS Gold + Marriott Titanium + Hilton Gold. Recovering UA Plat. LT lounge AA+DL+UA
Originally Posted by mtofell
Perfect... thanks! Now I just have to decide if I'm willing to let my wife leave the house with a credit card that I get the bill for We've been happily married for 15 years with zero intermingling of our finances (not even a joint checking account).
That seems to be the key to most happy marriages. We're married almost ten years and have yet to merge main portfolios. Still we love our Schwab accounts: we can both access the joint account, and have our individual accounts firewalled.
mtofell likes this.
Old Nov 9, 2021, 10:03 am

Originally Posted by medellinfein
How quickly after upgrading an existing Chase card to a Sapphire Reserve does one receive the Priority Pass Membership number? (to access Digital card)
I am still waiting for 3 weeks after upgrading a card to CSR. Shows "activated" under benefits but no PP number.
medellinfein likes this.
Old Nov 9, 2021, 10:22 am

Programs: AS 75K (OW), SK Silver (*A), UR, MR
Originally Posted by mia
Adding an Authorized User is not the same as a Joint Account. Your spouse will be able to spend on the account, and she will receive a Priority Pass membership, but it will still be your account, and you are responsible for the debt.
That’s not a problem for us. We have always considered our finances as one pool, and she insists I should sinply use her card, just so we don’t have to get another, not even considering the expense of it.
Old Nov 10, 2021, 10:32 pm

Originally Posted by AlexTheMan
I am still waiting for 3 weeks after upgrading a card to CSR. Shows "activated" under benefits but no PP number.
I would suggest calling CSR customer service. They should be able to have a PP card overnighted to you if you need it for a trip.
Old Dec 1, 2021, 8:01 pm

Programs: AA EXP, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat, IC Plat Amb, HH Diamond, Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by threeoh
You can find your PP card # and exp date online and use this to register at prioritypass.com and get the digital card on the app.

Log into chase.com -> click your CSR acct -> click "More..." -> click "Card benefits" -> under "Complimentary Airport Lounge Access" (where it says "Activated") click "Learn More" -> Look under "Priority Pass™ Membership Info" for your acct # and expiration date for primary user and authorized user if you have one.

There's also a link right there to the right prioritypass.com page to set up an account. Then log into the acct on the app to get the digital card.

Digital card is accepted basically everywhere ime.

I had two pp.com accounts and my card was already linked to the one I had forgotten about. I DMed @prioritypass on twitter with you acct # and they sent me back the login username. Then I did a password reset to gain access.

Is there a way to get to this benefit with the ritz card? I dont see PP or airport longe benefit anywhere.
Old Dec 1, 2021, 8:16 pm
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Originally Posted by lotrbfme
Is there a way to get to this benefit with the ritz card? I dont see PP or airport longe benefit anywhere.
Read here: https://creditcards.chase.com/marrio...rlton/benefits Expand the High-level travel perks & advantages section. Call the number on the back of your card to enroll.
SanDiego1K likes this.
Old Dec 1, 2021, 8:31 pm

Programs: AA EXP, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat, IC Plat Amb, HH Diamond, Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by mia
Read here: https://creditcards.chase.com/marrio...rlton/benefits Expand the High-level travel perks & advantages section. Call the number on the back of your card to enroll.
Thanks MIA. I was looking to see if there was a way to get the PP card number for an AU before receiving it just like they do with the CSR. I will give them a call.
Old Apr 18, 2022, 3:33 pm
Moderator: Chase Ultimate Rewards

Programs: UA 2P, MR LT Plat, IHG Plat, BW Dia, HH Au, Avis PC
Is the PP membership number on the physical card the same as in the app?

I have PP from several different credit cards. In the app, I logged into the account I thought I created from the CSR PP but the membership number is completely different than the physical card. Not even the same numerical pattern.

How do I know if this is actually the right one?
Old Apr 19, 2022, 6:45 am

Originally Posted by MDtR-Chicago

I have PP from several different credit cards. In the app, I logged into the account I thought I created from the CSR PP but the membership number is completely different than the physical card. Not even the same numerical pattern.

My PP is only through CSR. My digital membership number is also different from the physical card.
MDtR-Chicago likes this.
Old Apr 19, 2022, 2:16 pm
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester

This doesn't completely answer your question, but it seems AMEX-sourced PP membership numbers have 11 digits whereas Chase-sourced ones have 16 digits.

Is there any easy way to determine which Priority Pass card is which?

The subject also came up whem AMEX removed the restaurant benefit:

AMEX Priority Pass will exclude Restaurants (August 2019)

In case that helps you narrow them down.

Per advice in those threads I now label mine with a Sharpie and/or record them in LastPass so I know which goes with which but this also is obv not useful to you except going forward...
MDtR-Chicago likes this.
Old Apr 19, 2022, 2:30 pm
mia

In the Android version of the Priority Pass app, if I tap [Card] there is an animated graphic which displays an American Express logo before showing the Digital Membership Card.
B747-437B and MDtR-Chicago like this.
Old Apr 24, 2022, 3:27 pm
Moderator: Chase Ultimate Rewards

Programs: UA 2P, MR LT Plat, IHG Plat, BW Dia, HH Au, Avis PC
Originally Posted by Zorak
This doesn't completely answer your question, but it seems AMEX-sourced PP membership numbers have 11 digits whereas Chase-sourced ones have 16 digits.
Very interesting... mine is 14 digits...

Originally Posted by mia
In the Android version of the Priority Pass app, if I tap [Card] there is an animated graphic which displays an American Express logo before showing the Digital Membership Card.
Hmm, no logo in the iPhone app...

For now, since I still haven't figured it out, I put the physical card into my wallet... At some point, I'll probably call or tweet at PP to see if we can figure it out.
Old Apr 24, 2022, 4:33 pm
mia

When Sapphire Reserve was introduced, Chase used an external company to provide and manage the Priority Pass memberships. If they no longer do this it might explain why some memberships have a different account number format.

If I login to https://prioritypass.com/en/dashboard/myprioritypass there is an American Express logo.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.