Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Chase | Ultimate Rewards
Reload this Page >

Chase Priority Pass memberships (2016 - 2022)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Sep 14, 2016, 8:49 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: OverThereTooMuch
Basic Entry Information:
If you have never used a Priority Pass lounge click HERE to read how it works.

philemer's PP card arrived 20 days following approval of CSR. Others have reported an even quicker delivery. Yes, it comes via USPS.
Authorized User will receive their own PP card.

The PP Select membership offered through the CSR now includes digital pass access. Sign up in advance here: https://www.prioritypass.com/chasedmc
Note: Some lounges may not accept the digital pass. Make sure to check the PP lounge directory details for the specific lounge you plan on visiting.

To sign up for Priority Pass Select, as soon as the account shows up online:
1. Click on Go To Ultimate Rewards.
2. Scroll down to the very bottom left and click on "Card Benefits"
3. Activate Membership to request card.
4. Card can't be expedited. Some members have reported success in charging the lounge access to their CSR account and requesting a refund from Customer Service. However, others have reported that the lounge access was refunded via the travel credit.

Priority Pass website: https://www.prioritypass.com/#

Ongoing FT discussion about Priority Pass value: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/trave...rth-money.html

Here are some other links where you can discuss other bank perks, since PP does not have a definitive home in the FT forums:

Ongoing FT discussion about Priority Pass benefits offered via American Express Credit Cards: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/ameri...s-benefit.html

Ongoing FT discussion about Priority Pass benefits offered via CitiBank Credit Cards: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/citi-...=priority+pass

Entry denied thread (housed in the Citi forum): http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/citi-...unge-full.html

Entry denied thread, Alaska Board Room lounges. (housed in the Alaska Airlines forum) http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/alask...l#post28524751

Non-Lounge Benefits (see post 853 for details)
  • US$28 towards restaurant bill (DEN, LGW, PDX, SYD)
  • Minute Suites (ATL, DFW, PHL)
  • Sleep ’N Fly Pods (DXB)
  • Bliss Spa/Aspire Lounge & Spa (LHR)
  • 30% at IHG Hotels by logging in through the Priority Pass membership portal
  • AVIS Preferred Plus
Print Wikipost

Chase Priority Pass memberships (2016 - 2022)

Search this Thread

Old Apr 7, 2017, 3:37 pm
Original Member

Programs: AA 2MM, Bonvoy LTT, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by porphyra
Was surprised to see ZERO options at CLT, given the size of the airport (2nd largest AA Hub).
Being hub has no bearing.

In US, priority pass lounges are usually non-airline 3rd-party operated lounges with the notable exceptions of Air Canada/Air France/KLM lounges. If some 3rd party opens a lounge at CLT, chances are they will accept priority pass.

Priority Pass is primarily a benefit useful outside of US.
Old Apr 9, 2017, 8:34 am

Programs: UA Global Services, TSA Pre✓, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold, IHG Platinum
MIA/EWR United

best PP lounges at MIA and EWR for a UA flyer? EWR terminal B has one but how long does it take to get there from Terminal C?

Last edited by BA_Jfan; Apr 9, 2017 at 8:44 am
Old Apr 9, 2017, 7:13 pm

Programs: Milege+, SkyMiles, AAdvantage, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by BA_Jfan
best PP lounges at MIA and EWR for a UA flyer? EWR terminal B has one but how long does it take to get there from Terminal C?
Does this mean you don't have a UA club pass or membership? I ask because there are two UA Clubs in EWR Terminal C.
Old Apr 9, 2017, 10:34 pm

Programs: American, SWA, United, IHG,Hilton, Hyatt, Marriott
The Art and Lounge is right next to the Air Tram so you can easily get on and get yourself back to the UA terminal... it wasnt bad... But I would still allocate 30 mins or so to get back to your flight.
Old Apr 10, 2017, 11:35 am

Programs: UA MM /Gold ; AS MVP Gold; SWA A LIst and CP; HH Gold; Bonvoy Titanium; IHG Plat Elite
San Jose PP walking tips - The Club at SJC - quickest access is via "A" post security

Just thought I'd share a personal tip on accessing the PP lounge at SJC - closest walk is thru terminal A regardless of the airline you are flying due to where post security ends up... i think near gate 11/12... Once past security all the gates (1-27 including international) can be easily accessed via the connected terminals for boarding.

The lounge is located across from gate 15.

Having flown mostly Southwest and Alaska Airline this year it didn't take me long ditch the security line thru Terminal B - it ends up near Gates 25/26 post security - and just have Uber drop me off at "A" instead.

Of course this only works if you're not checking in luggage via any of the airlines serviced by "B" so YMMV
Old Apr 10, 2017, 1:44 pm

Programs: UA Global Services, TSA Pre✓, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold, IHG Platinum
Ewr/Mia

I don't have UA club access anymore. But I've spent many hours there. I went to the art & lounge at EWR. Very easy to get to and from there from the united terminal.
I'm gonna be at MIA next week at 4am flying united. Can anyone suggest a good PP lounge for united flyers? I also have amex Centurion access but that doesn't open till 5am and it seems far from united.
Old Apr 10, 2017, 5:32 pm

Complimentary Airport Lounges

Does anyone know the list of airport lounges that are complimentary with the Chase Sapphire Reserve credit card? It says they are world-wide, but I can't find a list.

Thanks.
Old Apr 10, 2017, 5:58 pm
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Welcome to Flyertalk. I have moved your question into the thread discussing this benefit. The lounge access is provided by a company called Priority Pass. Their website is here:

prioritypass.com

Note that no lounges operated by American Airlines, Delta Airlines or United Airlines accept Priority Pass.
Old Apr 10, 2017, 9:19 pm

Programs: UA Gold/0.744MM, WN AL, Hyatt Diamond, MR Scum, Hertz PC, National Exec, Avis PC
Originally Posted by lainys
Just thought I'd share a personal tip on accessing the PP lounge at SJC - closest walk is thru terminal A regardless of the airline you are flying due to where post security ends up... i think near gate 11/12... Once past security all the gates (1-27 including international) can be easily accessed via the connected terminals for boarding.

The lounge is located across from gate 15.

Having flown mostly Southwest and Alaska Airline this year it didn't take me long ditch the security line thru Terminal B - it ends up near Gates 25/26 post security - and just have Uber drop me off at "A" instead.

Of course this only works if you're not checking in luggage via any of the airlines serviced by "B" so YMMV
Also, if you are dropping off a rental car, only Terminal B security makes any sense since it is across the road from the rental car center.
Old Apr 11, 2017, 9:07 pm
Original Member

Programs: AA 2MM, Bonvoy LTT, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by RedElmo
The Art and Lounge is right next to the Air Tram so you can easily get on and get yourself back to the UA terminal... it wasnt bad... But I would still allocate 30 mins or so to get back to your flight.
Was at this lounge this morning. It's actually not bad. Open bar with wine and various spirits (including JD and coke) and breakfast consist of roasted potates, scrambled eggs, waffles, cereals, egg salad, tuna salad, bagels, cream cheese and fruits.

It's no Centurion Lounge but much better offerings than DL, AA, and AC lounges in general and definitely better than AA and AC clubs in Terminal A.
Old Apr 13, 2017, 6:28 am
mia

I'm gonna be at MIA next week at 4am flying united. ....
I believe UA's gates are in Concourse G

If you have looked at Priority Pass website you will know that there are three:

Club America, Concourse F, opens at 07:00

VIP Lounge, Concourse J, opens at different times on various days of the week.

Avianca Lounge, Concourse J, open 24 hours.
Old Apr 13, 2017, 7:06 am

I know that there are 3 PP lounge at MIA and where they are. I don't know the layout of MIA and how easy it is and how long it takes to get around. Hence my question.
Old Apr 13, 2017, 7:20 am
Moderator Hilton Honors, Travel News, West, The Suggestion Box, Smoking Lounge & DiningBuzz

Programs: Honors Diamond, Hertz Presidents Circle, National Exec Elite
...I'm gonna be at MIA next week at 4am flying united.
I don't know the layout of MIA and how easy it is and how long it takes to get around. Hence my question.
Suggest you post your question here: https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/south-454/
Old Apr 13, 2017, 7:23 am
mia

... I don't know the layout of MIA...
See here:

http://www.miami-airport.com/terminal_gates.asp

If you will be there at 4:00AM this eliminates the lounge in Concourse F. Depending on the day of the week it may also eliminate one of the two lounges in J.

Even though your Priority Pass membership is sponsored by Chase this question may best be researched in the UA forum because United's minuscule presence here means there is no United Club, and Priority Pass memberships are widely available:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/unite...ation-mia.html

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/unite...nited-mia.html

Last edited by mia; Apr 13, 2017 at 7:29 am
Old Apr 13, 2017, 7:51 am

I was thinking of the Avianca lounge at the J concourse if getting back to United isn't too bad. Was also considering the Amex Centurion which opens at 5am if I have enough time.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.