Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Chase | Ultimate Rewards
Reload this Page >

Chase Priority Pass memberships (2016 - 2022)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Sep 14, 2016, 8:49 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: OverThereTooMuch
Basic Entry Information:
If you have never used a Priority Pass lounge click HERE to read how it works.

philemer's PP card arrived 20 days following approval of CSR. Others have reported an even quicker delivery. Yes, it comes via USPS.
Authorized User will receive their own PP card.

The PP Select membership offered through the CSR now includes digital pass access. Sign up in advance here: https://www.prioritypass.com/chasedmc
Note: Some lounges may not accept the digital pass. Make sure to check the PP lounge directory details for the specific lounge you plan on visiting.

To sign up for Priority Pass Select, as soon as the account shows up online:
1. Click on Go To Ultimate Rewards.
2. Scroll down to the very bottom left and click on "Card Benefits"
3. Activate Membership to request card.
4. Card can't be expedited. Some members have reported success in charging the lounge access to their CSR account and requesting a refund from Customer Service. However, others have reported that the lounge access was refunded via the travel credit.

Priority Pass website: https://www.prioritypass.com/#

Ongoing FT discussion about Priority Pass value: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/trave...rth-money.html

Here are some other links where you can discuss other bank perks, since PP does not have a definitive home in the FT forums:

Ongoing FT discussion about Priority Pass benefits offered via American Express Credit Cards: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/ameri...s-benefit.html

Ongoing FT discussion about Priority Pass benefits offered via CitiBank Credit Cards: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/citi-...=priority+pass

Entry denied thread (housed in the Citi forum): http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/citi-...unge-full.html

Entry denied thread, Alaska Board Room lounges. (housed in the Alaska Airlines forum) http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/alask...l#post28524751

Non-Lounge Benefits (see post 853 for details)
  • US$28 towards restaurant bill (DEN, LGW, PDX, SYD)
  • Minute Suites (ATL, DFW, PHL)
  • Sleep ’N Fly Pods (DXB)
  • Bliss Spa/Aspire Lounge & Spa (LHR)
  • 30% at IHG Hotels by logging in through the Priority Pass membership portal
  • AVIS Preferred Plus
Print Wikipost

Chase Priority Pass memberships (2016 - 2022)

Search this Thread

Old Jun 12, 2017, 11:05 am

Anyone have any DP's of purchasing a lounge pass (non-PP) and get reimbursed by Chase?
Old Jun 12, 2017, 12:45 pm

What's the expiration year on the PP card from the CSR? I got my PP cards mixed up and want to make sure I bring the right one
Old Jun 12, 2017, 1:47 pm

Mine expires on September 2017, i.e., one year after I got the CSR and one year after I requested the PP card.
Old Jun 12, 2017, 3:42 pm

Thanks, that's the same as mine then.
Old Jun 20, 2017, 10:01 am

Hi All

I will be flying out of JFK Terminal 1 to Europe at 7:10 PM.

KAL Business Class Lounge (Open between 14:00 and 20:30 daily) seems to be a good place to hang with my 2 kids before our flight. Anybody have been denied access there due to capacity? If we are denied due to capacity, can I pay for another non-PP lounge and get reimbursed by Chase?

Thanks in advance for the help.
Old Jun 20, 2017, 2:40 pm

Any recommendation on which one is the best option at SIN (Terminal 3)? I will be arriving LAX-ICN-SIN and then have to wait 3.5 hours for my next flight to BOM.

Ambassador Transit Lounge
Dnata Lounge
SATS Premier Lounge
The Haven by JetQuay

Last edited by MNSWEEps; Jun 20, 2017 at 2:45 pm
Old Jun 20, 2017, 4:02 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Newyorker1905
Hi All

I will be flying out of JFK Terminal 1 to Europe at 7:10 PM.

KAL Business Class Lounge (Open between 14:00 and 20:30 daily) seems to be a good place to hang with my 2 kids before our flight. Anybody have been denied access there due to capacity? If we are denied due to capacity, can I pay for another non-PP lounge and get reimbursed by Chase?

Thanks in advance for the help.
I would suggest you to SM Chase to get a clarification on the reimbursement whether it is a PP or non PP paid out of your pocket.

Only when you have a WRITTEN confirmation on whether Chase would reimburse, you would not have any leg to stand upon should someone told you it worked, but at the end Chase denies your claim. Bear in mind a day pass usually costs you $$ Per Person. Easily can be a $100 or more fee. You want to make sure Chase would reimburse you before incurring that money, UNLESS you would still go to a lounge anyway due to the long hours.

Originally Posted by MNSWEEps
Any recommendation on which one is the best option at SIN (Terminal 3)? I will be arriving LAX-ICN-SIN and then have to wait 3.5 hours for my next flight to BOM.

Dnata Lounge
SATS Premier Lounge
The Haven by JetQuay
Why dont you just pop in everyone to do look around? We did that quite often in airports with more than 1 PP lounge.

I have found many international lounges dont object about a walk thru especially if you show them you have the credential to access. This way you can see for yourself which one is better with all factors combined.
Old Jun 21, 2017, 9:48 am

Originally Posted by MNSWEEps

Dnata Lounge
SATS Premier Lounge
The Haven by JetQuay
Thanks Happy. I will do that.
Old Jun 21, 2017, 12:37 pm

Originally Posted by Happy
I would suggest you to SM Chase to get a clarification on the reimbursement whether it is a PP or non PP paid out of your pocket.

Only when you have a WRITTEN confirmation on whether Chase would reimburse, you would not have any leg to stand upon should someone told you it worked, but at the end Chase denies your claim. Bear in mind a day pass usually costs you $$ Per Person. Easily can be a $100 or more fee. You want to make sure Chase would reimburse you before incurring that money, UNLESS you would still go to a lounge anyway due to the long hours.
Hi Happy

I got a response back from Chase. They will not reimburse anything. Bummer

Hello xxxx,

Thank you for contacting us about the Priority Pass Select
lounge.

Regrettably, we are unable to provide a reimbursement for
another Priority Pass lounge or a non-Priority Pass
lounge.

We appreciate your business and thank you for being a
Chase customer.
Old Jun 21, 2017, 12:49 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Newyorker1905
Hi Happy

I got a response back from Chase. They will not reimburse anything. Bummer
It is better to find out now than after incurring the cost.

Good luck in gaining access. If you are in before the busy hours, the lounge staff probably would not be bother to hunt you down to get you out.
Old Jun 27, 2017, 3:09 am

Originally Posted by ANC RED-EYE
I have had CSR for about 3 months now. I am considering adding an AU mostly for the purpose of getting the priority pass. Does anyone know how long it'll take to receive the AU's priority pass, more or less? Looking for reports on that. Thanks!
I applied for an AU, sent an SM to have it sent to me internationally (My mailing address for the account is in the US). I did NOT ask for any special service aside from requesting it to be sent to a different address.

They responded that they were rushing the PP card to me and I would get it in 2-3 days. It was sent via FedEx, but since it was international, took about a week.

Frankly, I was extremely pleased with this, and it serves to further secure my loyalty to this card, but I highly recommend sending the SM.
Old Jun 27, 2017, 11:07 am

Originally Posted by Happy
Unless the other person will often travel ALONE, else s/he does not need own PP card as Chase PP has unlimited guests up to the limit set by each lounge.
Since many places have their own rule, AU pp is useful. We (my wife, daughter and me) were in PTY and the lounge allowed card holder only. Since we have 2 pp, they let all of us in. Glad to have my wife as AU
Old Jul 1, 2017, 4:18 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM & MM, Hilton DM, Marriott gold, Hyatt Globalist, Alaska 75K, Wyndham Diamond,
A heads up that the MSP escape lounge is no longer accepting Priority Pass. Fortunately I have a skyclub membership and only fly Delta out of MSP but would rather use the Escape lounge.

I also had a friend turned away at an Alaska boardroom recently using PP due to "capacity control".
Old Jul 1, 2017, 11:22 am

Programs: AA, AGR, DL, MR, WoH, UA
Looks like, next month, people will have at least one reason to argue the fee on the CSP....
Old Jul 1, 2017, 2:13 pm

Programs: Some of them not all ...
BCN PP Lounge, not a problem and beautiful lounge
MEX PP Lounge, well, the problem here is that there are SOOOO MAAAANY PP Lounges to pick from, that I stick to the Avianca one just beside the AA Gates. And this comes from an AU on the Citi AA Executive (also available in MEX). All the PP lounges in MEX have amazing booze, food and drinks. At least, they always save me money by not needing to buy overpriced food and coffee at the terminal.
MAD PP Lounge, not a problem getting in either. Amazing Lounge for me.

So still loving the CSR and getting way ahead on my $150 USD annual fee

PD: The problem is everyone wants to use PP for USA, where everyone is PP through CC. That is why I am an AU from AA Citi Exec. Now, go outside the USA, and PP from Chase, Amex or any other issuer is a huge perk.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.