Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Chase | Ultimate Rewards
Reload this Page >

Chase Priority Pass memberships (2016 - 2022)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Sep 14, 2016, 8:49 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: OverThereTooMuch
Basic Entry Information:
If you have never used a Priority Pass lounge click HERE to read how it works.

philemer's PP card arrived 20 days following approval of CSR. Others have reported an even quicker delivery. Yes, it comes via USPS.
Authorized User will receive their own PP card.

The PP Select membership offered through the CSR now includes digital pass access. Sign up in advance here: https://www.prioritypass.com/chasedmc
Note: Some lounges may not accept the digital pass. Make sure to check the PP lounge directory details for the specific lounge you plan on visiting.

To sign up for Priority Pass Select, as soon as the account shows up online:
1. Click on Go To Ultimate Rewards.
2. Scroll down to the very bottom left and click on "Card Benefits"
3. Activate Membership to request card.
4. Card can't be expedited. Some members have reported success in charging the lounge access to their CSR account and requesting a refund from Customer Service. However, others have reported that the lounge access was refunded via the travel credit.

Priority Pass website: https://www.prioritypass.com/#

Ongoing FT discussion about Priority Pass value: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/trave...rth-money.html

Here are some other links where you can discuss other bank perks, since PP does not have a definitive home in the FT forums:

Ongoing FT discussion about Priority Pass benefits offered via American Express Credit Cards: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/ameri...s-benefit.html

Ongoing FT discussion about Priority Pass benefits offered via CitiBank Credit Cards: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/citi-...=priority+pass

Entry denied thread (housed in the Citi forum): http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/citi-...unge-full.html

Entry denied thread, Alaska Board Room lounges. (housed in the Alaska Airlines forum) http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/alask...l#post28524751

Non-Lounge Benefits (see post 853 for details)
  • US$28 towards restaurant bill (DEN, LGW, PDX, SYD)
  • Minute Suites (ATL, DFW, PHL)
  • Sleep ’N Fly Pods (DXB)
  • Bliss Spa/Aspire Lounge & Spa (LHR)
  • 30% at IHG Hotels by logging in through the Priority Pass membership portal
  • AVIS Preferred Plus
Print Wikipost

Chase Priority Pass memberships (2016 - 2022)

Search this Thread

Old Jul 1, 2017, 2:30 pm

Originally Posted by carlitos
PD: The problem is everyone wants to use PP for USA, where everyone is PP through CC. That is why I am an AU from AA Citi Exec. Now, go outside the USA, and PP from Chase, Amex or any other issuer is a huge perk.
Agree. When I was in Lima, the lounge for Avianca business class had too many people and we could not even find a seat. With PP, we just walked to the lounge next door.

But MSP Escape is still a big lose. It's one of the better I've been.
Old Jul 1, 2017, 2:38 pm

Programs: Some of them not all ...
Originally Posted by khlay
Agree. When I was in Lima, the lounge for Avianca business class had too many people and we could not even find a seat. With PP, we just walked to the lounge next door.

But MSP Escape is still a big lose. It's one of the better I've been.
And you haven t been to the Turkish Lounge in Washington IAD with the PP
Old Jul 3, 2017, 11:12 am

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy Titanuim/Lifetime Platinum, Hilton Gold, United Silver
Lost Priority Pass card

I lost my priority pass that I got through Chase Ultimate Rewards. Do I call Chase/Message Chase or call Priority Pass to get a new one. I do not know what the number on my card was.

Last edited by philemer; Jul 3, 2017 at 2:15 pm
Old Jul 3, 2017, 11:38 am

Programs: UA
Originally Posted by holocker
I lost my priority pass that I got through Chase Ultimate Rewards. Do I call Chase/Message Chase or call Priority Pass to get a new one. I do not know what the number on my card was.
Message or call Chase, you should get a new card in around 1 week. The new card will has a new #. In my case, the card # was sequential to the previous one.
Old Jul 3, 2017, 12:35 pm

Programs: AS,AA,JB, HH Gold, Starriott Titanium Elite, Hyatt Explorist, Global Entry
Originally Posted by holocker
I lost my priority pass that I got through Chase
Go to the Priority Pass website, and call them.
Old Jul 3, 2017, 1:03 pm
Community Director Emerita

Once you get it, you can get a code and access it on your phone. Then you can use your phone to enter the lounges. I realized I needed to do this when I didn't have the card with me and unexpectedly found available lounges. Very annoyed with me. It won't happen again.

Last edited by SanDiego1K; Jul 3, 2017 at 2:41 pm Reason: appears to be erroneous based on following post - sorry
Old Jul 3, 2017, 2:21 pm

Programs: Au: UA, Marriott, Hilton; GE
Originally Posted by SanDiego1K
Once you get it, you can get a code and access it on your phone. Then you can use your phone to enter the lounges. I realized I needed to do this when I didn't have the card with me and unexpectedly found available lounges. Very annoyed with me. It won't happen again.
Has Chase suddenly enabled a mobile ID card for PP?
Old Jul 3, 2017, 2:37 pm
Community Director Emerita

Originally Posted by 747FC
Has Chase suddenly enabled a mobile ID card for PP?
Download the Priority Pass ap. When the card is mailed to you, you receive information about how to activate the ID card. Then again, I could be wrong. I've just read this from the wiki:
The PP Select membership offered through the CSR does not include digital pass access. You will not be able to login to the PP app and use a digital card with this membership.

I got my Priority Pass membership thru my Citi National card. I'm sorry if I've given wrong information.
Old Jul 3, 2017, 4:04 pm

I thought I was going to be able to use the Marco Polo Club in VCE tomorrow but I see that their website says that PP cardholders can no longer use it as of June 1. I have had terrible luck trying to use my PP membership.
Old Jul 5, 2017, 4:15 am
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Originally Posted by SanDiego1K
I found that this has worked pretty well with Priority Pass memberships from card issuers other than Chase, but am curious why Chase didn't push to have the same kind of benefit that Citi and Amex have had enabled for at least some of their $400+ fee personal credit cards.
Old Jul 5, 2017, 5:44 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
Recently I didn't have my CSR PP card with me or couldn't find it in my bag. Luckily I had/found a copy of the print the premium plaza lounge in DEL had made of the card back in January. The agent in MUC/Atlantic used that number to look me up and said the number is sufficient for them as long as I have the expiration date too and can show a boarding pass with the same name. ^
Old Jul 5, 2017, 6:26 am
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Originally Posted by GUWonder
... curious why Chase didn't push to have the same kind of benefit that Citi and Amex have had enabled for at least some of their $400+ fee personal credit cards.
Ample discussion earlier in the thread. Chase outsourced administration of their Priority Pass memberships to a third party. This apparently precludes using the digital version of the membership card -and- receiving customer service directly from Priority Pass.
Old Jul 5, 2017, 8:42 am

Programs: AS,AA,JB, HH Gold, Starriott Titanium Elite, Hyatt Explorist, Global Entry
It must be an extra fee Chase didn't want to pay for the Digital card. By saying their PP had unlimited guests, knowing that lounges could impose their own entry restrictions was a slight of hand move by Chase.
Old Jul 5, 2017, 9:04 am
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Originally Posted by mhdena
... saying their PP had unlimited guests, knowing that lounges could impose their own entry restrictions was a slight of hand move by Chase.
I don't think Chase actually said this. Others used that terminology when writing about Sapphire Reserve, but Chase doesn't mention guests (which caused some confusion early in the thread):

Complimentary Priority Pass™ Select Membership
One time activation required. There is no additional cost to activate your membership and certain terms, conditions and exclusions apply. Priority Pass Select membership includes access to airport lounges participating in the Priority Pass Select network. Participating lounges are owned and operated by independent third parties and their participation and/or facilities may change. To access a lounge, member must show his/her valid Priority Pass Select membership card. Priority Pass Select membership is subject to the Priority Pass Select Terms and Conditions. Account must be open and not in default to maintain membership. For complete Priority Pass Select Terms and Conditions and a listing of participating lounges, please visit www.prioritypass.com/select.
Old Jul 5, 2017, 11:56 am

Originally Posted by mia
I don't think Chase actually said this. Others used that terminology when writing about Sapphire Reserve, but Chase doesn't mention guests (which caused some confusion early in the thread):
The guest policy isn't mentioned in the terms, which means it could change at any time. However, I have seen multiple Chase confirmations of the unlimited guest no charge for all guests policy via Twitter and Secure Message when the card first came out.

Last edited by pallhedge; Jul 5, 2017 at 1:46 pm Reason: Corrected my wording of Chase's policy

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.