Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Chase | Ultimate Rewards
Reload this Page >

Chase Priority Pass memberships (2016 - 2022)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Sep 14, 2016, 8:49 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: OverThereTooMuch
Basic Entry Information:
If you have never used a Priority Pass lounge click HERE to read how it works.

philemer's PP card arrived 20 days following approval of CSR. Others have reported an even quicker delivery. Yes, it comes via USPS.
Authorized User will receive their own PP card.

The PP Select membership offered through the CSR now includes digital pass access. Sign up in advance here: https://www.prioritypass.com/chasedmc
Note: Some lounges may not accept the digital pass. Make sure to check the PP lounge directory details for the specific lounge you plan on visiting.

To sign up for Priority Pass Select, as soon as the account shows up online:
1. Click on Go To Ultimate Rewards.
2. Scroll down to the very bottom left and click on "Card Benefits"
3. Activate Membership to request card.
4. Card can't be expedited. Some members have reported success in charging the lounge access to their CSR account and requesting a refund from Customer Service. However, others have reported that the lounge access was refunded via the travel credit.

Priority Pass website: https://www.prioritypass.com/#

Ongoing FT discussion about Priority Pass value: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/trave...rth-money.html

Here are some other links where you can discuss other bank perks, since PP does not have a definitive home in the FT forums:

Ongoing FT discussion about Priority Pass benefits offered via American Express Credit Cards: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/ameri...s-benefit.html

Ongoing FT discussion about Priority Pass benefits offered via CitiBank Credit Cards: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/citi-...=priority+pass

Entry denied thread (housed in the Citi forum): http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/citi-...unge-full.html

Entry denied thread, Alaska Board Room lounges. (housed in the Alaska Airlines forum) http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/alask...l#post28524751

Non-Lounge Benefits (see post 853 for details)
  • US$28 towards restaurant bill (DEN, LGW, PDX, SYD)
  • Minute Suites (ATL, DFW, PHL)
  • Sleep ’N Fly Pods (DXB)
  • Bliss Spa/Aspire Lounge & Spa (LHR)
  • 30% at IHG Hotels by logging in through the Priority Pass membership portal
  • AVIS Preferred Plus
Print Wikipost

Chase Priority Pass memberships (2016 - 2022)

Search this Thread

Old Aug 11, 2017, 7:13 pm

Programs: AA, BAEC Gold
Originally Posted by chevy454
I have the PP Select via my CSR, and will be flying with a couple of other employees later next week on business. We have a 1h27m layover @ ORD on the departure on Wednesday and 2h4m layover @ IAH on the return on Saturday.
I doubt that it would be worth going land side to get to the lounges. You would have to allow 30 minutes for the shuttle round trip and there is no Pre-Check at T5, though T3 security is usually pretty quick with Pre-Check. If the air side shuttle bus is running frequently enough and is carrying pax in both directions then things might be a bit better. Assuming you have 1h27m from door open to start of boarding you could get 30-45 minutes in the lounge depending on where your gates are. Note that UA/T1 is not on the bus route.

Last edited by mia; Aug 12, 2017 at 2:58 am Reason: Formatting
Old Aug 11, 2017, 8:56 pm

Programs: HH Diamond, Marriott Titanium, Hertz President's Circle, UA Silver, Mobile Passport Unobtanium
Originally Posted by Boraxo
I can't speak to ORD but definitely not worth going out of your way at IAH unless you plan to drink heavily from the self-serve bar. The food is minimal and not sufficient to provide much beyond snacks. It's also usually a hike from the UA gates.

If you have a couple of hours to kill at IAH I would instead recommend the Papadeaux restaurant near E4. ^
Not addressed in your response, but you can move between terminals via tram without having to clear security again at IAH, no? Been a while since I've been there but I thought it was possible.
Old Aug 11, 2017, 10:23 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1MM, WN CP, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Gold, IC Plat
Originally Posted by Diplomatico
Not addressed in your response, but you can move between terminals via tram without having to clear security again at IAH, no? Been a while since I've been there but I thought it was possible.
Absolutely, you can hike from the United gates in C and E through a special tunnel (bridge) to D. I think it took me 10-15m. I did it once just to visit the dumpy AF/KLM lounge. If it was worth it I would certainly tell everyone as I'm not a big fan of the UCs as you can see from a current thread in the UA forum But it most certainly was not! (Contrast to MX where it most certainly is worth the 15m hike from the clubs to the satellite where many of the USA flights depart)
Old Aug 13, 2017, 12:48 pm

Programs: Continental, BA
I and my wife have priority pass through chase reserve. Does it still allow to take unlimited number of accompanying travelers?
Also how do they determine accompanying travelers? We are 2 families traveling in two families (4 + 4) and ticketed separately. Both I and my wife have premier pass cards in my group. Do you think we will be able to take other 4 persons with us even though they are not ticketed with us? We are traveling to Hawaii. Any experience like traveling with people in separate tickets.
Old Aug 13, 2017, 1:03 pm

Originally Posted by boniam
I and my wife have priority pass through chase reserve. Does it still allow to take unlimited number of accompanying travelers?
Also how do they determine accompanying travelers? We are 2 families traveling in two families (4 + 4) and ticketed separately. Both I and my wife have premier pass cards in my group. Do you think we will be able to take other 4 persons with us even though they are not ticketed with us? We are traveling to Hawaii. Any experience like traveling with people in separate tickets.
The pass does not limit the number of guests and they only need same day boarding passes. However, individual lounges may have limits on guests.
Old Aug 14, 2017, 8:27 pm

Programs: Continental, BA
Originally Posted by MADPhil
The pass does not limit the number of guests and they only need same day boarding passes. However, individual lounges may have limits on guests.
Never mind. No lounge in any termnial i am going Bos (B), LAX (4), OGG, ITO, KOA. Premier pass coverage seems really bad in USA.
Old Aug 14, 2017, 8:34 pm

Never mind. No lounge in any termnial i am going Bos (B), LAX (4), OGG, ITO, KOA. Premier pass coverage seems really bad in USA.
That's probably why Chase can afford to give it out I managed to use the nice lounge at MSP once but it has now dropped out of PP.
Old Aug 14, 2017, 8:37 pm

Programs: American, SWA, United, IHG,Hilton, Hyatt, Marriott
At LAX
You can make it to TBIT KAL lounge or Alaska in T6. Both connected after the security via tunnels and bridges.
Old Aug 14, 2017, 10:49 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by RedElmo
At LAX
You can make it to TBIT KAL lounge or Alaska in T6. Both connected after the security via tunnels and bridges.
Security is a nightmare at TBIT so you'd be better off using AS in T6 (assuming its open to PP) and then walking over to T4. Otherwise your best option would be to clear T4 security then walking across to TBIT and then back. A bit of a hiking but not as long as walking across the parking lot between T1 and T6/7.
Old Aug 20, 2017, 9:06 am

Originally Posted by chevy454
I have the PP Select via my CSR, and will be flying with a couple of other employees later next week on business. We have a 1h27m layover @ ORD on the departure on Wednesday and 2h4m layover @ IAH on the return on Saturday.

My questions are:

Lounges @ ORD:
        KLM Lounge, Terminal 5
        Swissport Lounge, Terminal 5

Lounges @ IAH:
        Air France Lounge, Terminal D
        KLM Crown Lounge, terminal D
        Just thought I'd update: my buddy and I hit the KLM lounge @ IAH for about an hour on our layover. Im sure it's not as overwhelmingly nice as some of the lounges you guys see, but I thought it was nice to stretch out and relax for a bit. Mostly just snack stuff while we were their as it was mid-morning, but they were rolling out lunch when we left but weren't hung enough to stick around. Again, we were on a domestic layover and got in with no issues.
        Old Aug 26, 2017, 4:42 pm

Programs: AS MVP
        I got PP thru Sapphire Reserve last Sept. The PP currently expires Sept 30th. Will I get the new card in time since I've an international trip in late Sept?
        Old Aug 26, 2017, 7:10 pm
        FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: GE, Marriott Platinum
        Originally Posted by MADPhil
        I doubt that it would be worth going land side to get to the lounges. You would have to allow 30 minutes for the shuttle round trip and there is no Pre-Check at T5, though T3 security is usually pretty quick with Pre-Check. If the air side shuttle bus is running frequently enough and is carrying pax in both directions then things might be a bit better. Assuming you have 1h27m from door open to start of boarding you could get 30-45 minutes in the lounge depending on where your gates are. Note that UA/T1 is not on the bus route.
        FWIW, I flew through LAX earlier this week and there was almost no wait for the Delta shuttles between T3 and TBIT at around 2:45ish PM. It also only took something like 3 minutes for the driver to go between both terminals. The longest part was the walk from the TBIT shuttle gate to the KAL lounge.
        Old Aug 27, 2017, 2:05 pm
        FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by flyingstudent
        I got PP thru Sapphire Reserve last Sept. The PP currently expires Sept 30th. Will I get the new card in time since I've an international trip in late Sept?
        Yes, my recollection is that you get the next card a month or so before expiration. You can always try to download the mobile card to the PP app though most lounge swipe the physical card to process the charge to PP.
        Old Aug 27, 2017, 2:15 pm

Originally Posted by Boraxo
        You can always try to download the mobile card to the PP
        Can CSR PP use mobile card?
        Old Aug 27, 2017, 3:07 pm
        mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
        Originally Posted by khlay
        Can CSR PP use mobile card?
        No, Chase sponsored memberships do not include this feature.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.