Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Chase | Ultimate Rewards
Reload this Page >

Chase Priority Pass memberships (2016 - 2022)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Sep 14, 2016, 8:49 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: OverThereTooMuch
Basic Entry Information:
If you have never used a Priority Pass lounge click HERE to read how it works.

philemer's PP card arrived 20 days following approval of CSR. Others have reported an even quicker delivery. Yes, it comes via USPS.
Authorized User will receive their own PP card.

The PP Select membership offered through the CSR now includes digital pass access. Sign up in advance here: https://www.prioritypass.com/chasedmc
Note: Some lounges may not accept the digital pass. Make sure to check the PP lounge directory details for the specific lounge you plan on visiting.

To sign up for Priority Pass Select, as soon as the account shows up online:
1. Click on Go To Ultimate Rewards.
2. Scroll down to the very bottom left and click on "Card Benefits"
3. Activate Membership to request card.
4. Card can't be expedited. Some members have reported success in charging the lounge access to their CSR account and requesting a refund from Customer Service. However, others have reported that the lounge access was refunded via the travel credit.

Priority Pass website: https://www.prioritypass.com/#

Ongoing FT discussion about Priority Pass value: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/trave...rth-money.html

Here are some other links where you can discuss other bank perks, since PP does not have a definitive home in the FT forums:

Ongoing FT discussion about Priority Pass benefits offered via American Express Credit Cards: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/ameri...s-benefit.html

Ongoing FT discussion about Priority Pass benefits offered via CitiBank Credit Cards: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/citi-...=priority+pass

Entry denied thread (housed in the Citi forum): http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/citi-...unge-full.html

Entry denied thread, Alaska Board Room lounges. (housed in the Alaska Airlines forum) http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/alask...l#post28524751

Non-Lounge Benefits (see post 853 for details)
  • US$28 towards restaurant bill (DEN, LGW, PDX, SYD)
  • Minute Suites (ATL, DFW, PHL)
  • Sleep ’N Fly Pods (DXB)
  • Bliss Spa/Aspire Lounge & Spa (LHR)
  • 30% at IHG Hotels by logging in through the Priority Pass membership portal
  • AVIS Preferred Plus
Print Wikipost

Chase Priority Pass memberships (2016 - 2022)

Search this Thread

Old Jul 27, 2017, 10:19 am

Programs: UA MM /Gold ; AS MVP Gold; SWA A LIst and CP; HH Gold; Bonvoy Titanium; IHG Plat Elite
DFW

The Club at DFW is disappointing compared to LAS and SJC. DFW's "snack" offering is lousy (something resembling hummus?), space was crowded and noisy in the few times i've stopped in. Generally I get a hot water top up for my contigo at The Club, then head over for an hour of quiet in a Minute Suite.
Old Jul 27, 2017, 1:57 pm
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
Originally Posted by lainys
The Club at DFW is disappointing compared to LAS and SJC.
Considering LAS is a featureless shoebox, that's saying something!

I've been to The Club at SJC, BWI, and LAS and would rank them in that order. BWI is also tiny, but felt more cozy or something to me than LAS
Old Jul 28, 2017, 5:48 am

Programs: AA LT plat; Delta Gold; Marriott LT titanium; Hilton Silver
Can someone describe the LAS lounge in a bit more detail? I will be there soon and was hoping to stop in. It will be early AM, and I usually I just go to Starbucks and then hang at the gate to wait for my flight (on AA). What can I expect at the PP lounge?
Old Jul 28, 2017, 6:54 am
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Originally Posted by dougef
Can someone describe the LAS lounge in a bit more detail? ...
https://loungereview.com/lounges/the...as-terminal-1/

https://loungereview.com/lounges/the...as-terminal-3/
Old Jul 28, 2017, 7:33 am

Programs: AA LT plat; Delta Gold; Marriott LT titanium; Hilton Silver
Thanks, that's helpful. Any actual personal experiences would be appreciated. (RE: Terminal 3).
Old Jul 28, 2017, 7:44 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM & MM, Hilton DM, Marriott gold, Hyatt Globalist, Alaska 75K, Wyndham Diamond,
Originally Posted by dougef
Thanks, that's helpful. Any actual personal experiences would be appreciated. (RE: Terminal 3).
Wasn't that impressed with the food but bar was ok. IRC they had Kahlua and I love white Russians

Something I really appreciated was the showers for when I take a red eye.

Food leaves a lot to be desired. I get a couple United passes a year be being a Hyatt Diamond and seeing I never fly United I usually use them at LAS. Food is pretty good and next to the Delta gates.
Old Jul 28, 2017, 10:13 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by jamesteroh
Wasn't that impressed with the food but bar was ok. IRC they had Kahlua and I love white Russians

Something I really appreciated was the showers for when I take a red eye.

Food leaves a lot to be desired. I get a couple United passes a year be being a Hyatt Diamond and seeing I never fly United I usually use them at LAS. Food is pretty good and next to the Delta gates.
I thought the UA One-Time Pass requires one flies UA on the day of usage?

I have 4 expiring Jul 31st because we could not use them and none of our friends want them due to the fly UA condition.
Old Jul 28, 2017, 11:07 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM & MM, Hilton DM, Marriott gold, Hyatt Globalist, Alaska 75K, Wyndham Diamond,
Originally Posted by Happy
I thought the UA One-Time Pass requires one flies UA on the day of usage?

I have 4 expiring Jul 31st because we could not use them and none of our friends want them due to the fly UA condition.
No, you don't have to be flying United with the passes you get as part of your Hyatt Diamond package (I have a friend that has a United Credit Card and gets a couple passes every year and doesn't use them and give them to me and they work as well). You just have to have a boarding pass.

I main use them at LAS when flying Delta but have used them before at the ORD United club that's by the delta gates if I've had a flight that was severely delayed (food is a lot better at the UC and it's a nicer lounge than the ORD skyclub) and have never had an issue. They've just taken the pass and scanned my Delta boarding pass.

The UC is a lot nicer than the PP lounge at LAS, only thing is there are no showers IIRC.
Old Jul 28, 2017, 12:48 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by jamesteroh
No, you don't have to be flying United with the passes you get as part of your Hyatt Diamond package (I have a friend that has a United Credit Card and gets a couple passes every year and doesn't use them and give them to me and they work as well). You just have to have a boarding pass.

I main use them at LAS when flying Delta but have used them before at the ORD United club that's by the delta gates if I've had a flight that was severely delayed (food is a lot better at the UC and it's a nicer lounge than the ORD skyclub) and have never had an issue. They've just taken the pass and scanned my Delta boarding pass.

The UC is a lot nicer than the PP lounge at LAS, only thing is there are no showers IIRC.
We used one set at EWR in May when we flew YYZ-EWR-FLL. There is no UA lounge at YYZ but there is one and the only PP lounge at the T1 transborder terminal.

Alas in Oct we would be in YYZ again but this time flying AA for the direct MIA-YYZ-MIA. AA is at T3, there is no lounge to use!

We have another set of the UA club pass expiring in Oct so it will go to waste as well!
Old Jul 28, 2017, 1:18 pm

Programs: UA MM /Gold ; AS MVP Gold; SWA A LIst and CP; HH Gold; Bonvoy Titanium; IHG Plat Elite
Originally Posted by Happy
We have another set of the UA club pass expiring in Oct so it will go to waste as well!
What about gifting them in Coupon Connection? It will cost you an envelope and stamp in return for good travel karma
Old Jul 29, 2017, 7:08 am
Moderator: Travel Buzz

Originally Posted by lainys
What about gifting them in Coupon Connection? It will cost you an envelope and stamp in return for good travel karma
Moderator Note: Coupon Connection is, indeed, the place on FT to discuss freely given travel items. Thanks!

Old Jul 29, 2017, 9:32 am

Just came back from my 1 month LAX-ICN-SIN-BOM return and used these lounges without issues. In SIN, I used 2 lounges on same day within a few minutes.

LAX - KAL lounge - decent food, big enough for a lot of folks, has shower. Wifi is weak and many power outlets don't work.

SIN - DNATA and SAT3 Premium - Food choices in SAT3 is horrible so after showering there we went to DNATA which has great food selection and excellent wifi.

BOM - Loyalty lounge - Great food selection and clean toilets / showers. Good wifi.
Old Aug 4, 2017, 12:44 pm

Programs: UA Gold/0.744MM, WN AL, Hyatt Diamond, MR Scum, Hertz PC, National Exec, Avis PC
Data point

Used the lounge at PUJ (Punta Cana) Terminal A using PP from CSR. They had absolutely no problem with me bringing in 5 (yes, five) guests and warmly welcomed us in before our flight home. All adults.
Old Aug 11, 2017, 3:26 pm

PP Lounges @ ORD & IAH + flying domestically

I have the PP Select via my CSR, and will be flying with a couple of other employees later next week on business. We have a 1h27m layover @ ORD on the departure on Wednesday and 2h4m layover @ IAH on the return on Saturday.

My questions are:

Lounges @ ORD:
        KLM Lounge, Terminal 5
        Swissport Lounge, Terminal 5

Lounges @ IAH:
        Air France Lounge, Terminal D
        KLM Crown Lounge, terminal D
        Old Aug 11, 2017, 4:37 pm
        FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1MM, WN CP, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Gold, IC Plat
        Originally Posted by chevy454

Lounges @ IAH:
        Air France Lounge, Terminal D
        KLM Crown Lounge, terminal D
        I can't speak to ORD but definitely not worth going out of your way at IAH unless you plan to drink heavily from the self-serve bar. The food is minimal and not sufficient to provide much beyond snacks. It's also usually a hike from the UA gates.

If you have a couple of hours to kill at IAH I would instead recommend the Papadeaux restaurant near E4. ^

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.