Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Chase | Ultimate Rewards
Reload this Page >

Chase Priority Pass memberships (2016 - 2022)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Sep 14, 2016, 8:49 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: OverThereTooMuch
Basic Entry Information:
If you have never used a Priority Pass lounge click HERE to read how it works.

philemer's PP card arrived 20 days following approval of CSR. Others have reported an even quicker delivery. Yes, it comes via USPS.
Authorized User will receive their own PP card.

The PP Select membership offered through the CSR now includes digital pass access. Sign up in advance here: https://www.prioritypass.com/chasedmc
Note: Some lounges may not accept the digital pass. Make sure to check the PP lounge directory details for the specific lounge you plan on visiting.

To sign up for Priority Pass Select, as soon as the account shows up online:
1. Click on Go To Ultimate Rewards.
2. Scroll down to the very bottom left and click on "Card Benefits"
3. Activate Membership to request card.
4. Card can't be expedited. Some members have reported success in charging the lounge access to their CSR account and requesting a refund from Customer Service. However, others have reported that the lounge access was refunded via the travel credit.

Priority Pass website: https://www.prioritypass.com/#

Ongoing FT discussion about Priority Pass value: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/trave...rth-money.html

Here are some other links where you can discuss other bank perks, since PP does not have a definitive home in the FT forums:

Ongoing FT discussion about Priority Pass benefits offered via American Express Credit Cards: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/ameri...s-benefit.html

Ongoing FT discussion about Priority Pass benefits offered via CitiBank Credit Cards: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/citi-...=priority+pass

Entry denied thread (housed in the Citi forum): http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/citi-...unge-full.html

Entry denied thread, Alaska Board Room lounges. (housed in the Alaska Airlines forum) http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/alask...l#post28524751

Non-Lounge Benefits (see post 853 for details)
  • US$28 towards restaurant bill (DEN, LGW, PDX, SYD)
  • Minute Suites (ATL, DFW, PHL)
  • Sleep ’N Fly Pods (DXB)
  • Bliss Spa/Aspire Lounge & Spa (LHR)
  • 30% at IHG Hotels by logging in through the Priority Pass membership portal
  • AVIS Preferred Plus
Print Wikipost

Chase Priority Pass memberships (2016 - 2022)

Search this Thread

Old Dec 21, 2016, 12:44 pm
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
As explained in the Wikipost of this thread:

Membership allows you to bring in as many guests as the lounge allows at no charge.
...that is NOT a promise of "unlimited guests". The lounge can set any limit it chooses including zero. Chase only promises that there will be no charge passed through to the cardholder.
Old Dec 21, 2016, 12:54 pm

Programs: frontier Elite, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by mia
As explained in the Wikipost of this thread:

...that is NOT a promise of "unlimited guests". The lounge can set any limit it chooses including zero. Chase only promises that there will be no charge passed through to the cardholder.
That guy I quoted was referring to the Wiki on that other site, but I'm pretty sure it had the same disclaimer as the one here. Poster seemed to just read into the policy what he wanted to read.
Old Dec 21, 2016, 2:18 pm

I am traveling from ORD to PVG soon. A search in this post returns almost nothing for these two airport(except one post said ORD is poor). Anyone know which lounge is worthy visiting for each of those two airports?

Another quick question, are we allow to visit multiple lounges in one day? If one sucks we can try another one?

Thanks.
Old Dec 21, 2016, 2:32 pm

Originally Posted by fei3030
I am traveling from ORD to PVG soon. A search in this post returns almost nothing for these two airport(except one post said ORD is poor). Anyone know which lounge is worthy visiting for each of those two airports?

Another quick question, are we allow to visit multiple lounges in one day? If one sucks we can try another one?

Thanks.
Please let me know how the ORD lounges are. They are in Terminal 5 and can only be used for International flights. I flew on EVA ORD-TPE but the flight left at 00:20 and the two PP lounges are posted as closing at 21:30 so I didnt get to check them out.

The Club in LAS told me I could go to the other lounge if I desired but they are both The Club locations.

I read a review that at TPE you could only entry one lounge and couldn't hop to the other ones. I didn't try to hop as I was happy with the location I chose (I had read the reviews and figured out which one to go to also).

Those are the only two data points I have.
Old Dec 21, 2016, 7:42 pm

Programs: UA
I had a long layover at Helsinki. I enter the lounge for breakfast before visiting the city, then enter the same lounge in the afternoon before the flight. The lounge knew, but did not fuss, so did Chase.
Old Dec 22, 2016, 2:09 pm

Anyone here have any experience with lounges at SDQ, and PUJ? I see that there are 2 at each airport. Thanks.
Old Dec 23, 2016, 8:55 am

Programs: United - PG, Marriott Silver
I managed to visit four lounges with PP since I finally got access.

The Club (MCO) - Had a guest, there was no issue, pretty standard US lounge.
Gol VIP Lounge (GRU) - Had a guest, no issues, lots of food, although none of it particularly good.

The other two visits were when I had a longish layover at IAD. Checked out the AF/KLM lounge which was very crowded due to the KE flight nearing boarding time. It was pretty standard lounge food. I stayed only a few minutes and then went over to the BA lounge which was really, really nice. That being said, most of the lounge was closed off, there was almost no food (mostly pretzels and fruit), and the bar was closed (they had beer and wine in a fridge). The person working the lounge was also very clear that I had to be out by 2.

Clearly the benefit works as promised, but as for the lounges, YMMV.
Old Jan 10, 2017, 4:10 pm

Priority Pass Membership With Chase Sapphire Reserve

Hello all, I just received my Chase Sapphire Reserve. The card also has Priority Pass membership. Here's the thing, I already had Priority Pass with Amex Platinum and it's good until 2018 but that membership does not let me bring any guest with me to the lounge. The Sapphire Reserve does, so I want to request priority pass membership through Chase.

What will happen to my PP membership through Amex? Will I have two PP cards or the Chase one will automatically replace the Amex one, since my full name is already in the PP system (I presume)?
Old Jan 10, 2017, 4:16 pm

Programs: Alaska Mileage Plan
You'll have two Priority Pass cards.

Incidentally, Priority Pass isn't proving very reliable. I keep being denied access to lounges because they aren't accepting Priority Pass members. When I complained, they just gave me a legalistic form letter reply and don't seem to have any interest in solving the problem:

---cut here---

Thank you for contacting Priority Pass.

All participating lounges are owned and operated by third party organizations. The cardholder and accompanying guests must abide by the rules and policies of each participating lounge and the cardholder accepts that registering for a lounge does not guarantee continued access. The cardholder accepts that the Priority Pass Group of companies has no control over the lounge operator's decision whether to admit any cardholder, the number of people allowed in any lounge at any time, facilities offered, the opening/closing times, the length of time which cardholders may spend in the lounge and any charges payable for extended lounge visits or the personnel employed by the lounges. The administrators of Priority Pass will use reasonable endeavors to ensure the benefits and facilities are available as advertised, but the cardholder accepts that the Priority Pass Group of companies does not warrant nor guarantee, in any way, that all or any of the benefits and facilities will be available at the time of the cardholder's visit.

Best Regards,

xxxxxxxx
Membership Services - The Americas
Tel +1 (800) 352 2834 / +1 (972) 735 0536
prioritypass.com
Follow Priority Pass

A COLLINSON GROUP COMPANY

Last edited by philemer; Jan 10, 2017 at 6:40 pm Reason: removed employee name per Guidelines
Old Jan 10, 2017, 4:25 pm

Reliability just depends on what airport and whether it's a busy time for that contract lounge so it'll always be YMMV. I've enjoyed the perks in LAS monthly and in TPE and MNL with no issues.
Old Jan 16, 2017, 6:46 am

Programs: UA Global Services, TSA Pre✓, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold, IHG Platinum
Best PP lounge to use when flying JetBlue out of T5 at JFK?
Old Jan 16, 2017, 7:36 am

Originally Posted by BA_Jfan
Best PP lounge to use when flying JetBlue out of T5 at JFK?
There's no PP lounge in T5 at JFK but you can go to T1, there's 2 there, and then T4 has the Wingtips lounge.

I flew AA out of T8 a few weeks ago and the lane dragons would not let me through security at T1 even though I had a T8 ticket. I had zero problem going through security at T4 and the lounge there wasn't terrible, it was small and the food selection wasn't a lot but the beverages were self-serve.
Old Jan 16, 2017, 10:04 am

Programs: UA Global Services, TSA Pre✓, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold, IHG Platinum
Is it easy to get to T4 from T5? How about T1?
Old Jan 16, 2017, 3:42 pm
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
Originally Posted by BA_Jfan
Is it easy to get to T4 from T5? How about T1?
AirTrain connects all terminals, but it's landside. Only T2/T4 are connected airside via the Jitney.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/new-y...solidated.html
Old Jan 17, 2017, 5:37 am

Originally Posted by B747-437B
I've received 2 cards for myself since then but still nothing for the authorised user...
Finally received the authorised user card today 17JAN17. Originally requested in August.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.