Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Chase | Ultimate Rewards
Reload this Page >

Chase Priority Pass memberships (2016 - 2022)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Sep 14, 2016, 8:49 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: OverThereTooMuch
Basic Entry Information:
If you have never used a Priority Pass lounge click HERE to read how it works.

philemer's PP card arrived 20 days following approval of CSR. Others have reported an even quicker delivery. Yes, it comes via USPS.
Authorized User will receive their own PP card.

The PP Select membership offered through the CSR now includes digital pass access. Sign up in advance here: https://www.prioritypass.com/chasedmc
Note: Some lounges may not accept the digital pass. Make sure to check the PP lounge directory details for the specific lounge you plan on visiting.

To sign up for Priority Pass Select, as soon as the account shows up online:
1. Click on Go To Ultimate Rewards.
2. Scroll down to the very bottom left and click on "Card Benefits"
3. Activate Membership to request card.
4. Card can't be expedited. Some members have reported success in charging the lounge access to their CSR account and requesting a refund from Customer Service. However, others have reported that the lounge access was refunded via the travel credit.

Priority Pass website: https://www.prioritypass.com/#

Ongoing FT discussion about Priority Pass value: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/trave...rth-money.html

Here are some other links where you can discuss other bank perks, since PP does not have a definitive home in the FT forums:

Ongoing FT discussion about Priority Pass benefits offered via American Express Credit Cards: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/ameri...s-benefit.html

Ongoing FT discussion about Priority Pass benefits offered via CitiBank Credit Cards: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/citi-...=priority+pass

Entry denied thread (housed in the Citi forum): http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/citi-...unge-full.html

Entry denied thread, Alaska Board Room lounges. (housed in the Alaska Airlines forum) http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/alask...l#post28524751

Non-Lounge Benefits (see post 853 for details)
  • US$28 towards restaurant bill (DEN, LGW, PDX, SYD)
  • Minute Suites (ATL, DFW, PHL)
  • Sleep ’N Fly Pods (DXB)
  • Bliss Spa/Aspire Lounge & Spa (LHR)
  • 30% at IHG Hotels by logging in through the Priority Pass membership portal
  • AVIS Preferred Plus
Print Wikipost

Chase Priority Pass memberships (2016 - 2022)

Search this Thread

Old Aug 14, 2019, 9:37 am

I've yet to run into a lounge that didn't take the digital card, so while the PP physical card comes with me it usually stays buried in my suitcase for my whole trip.
Old Aug 14, 2019, 9:38 am

Programs: AA EXP, Mar AMB, HH LT DIA
Originally Posted by threeoh
I've yet to run into a lounge that didn't take the digital card, so while the PP physical card comes with me it usually stays buried in my suitcase for my whole trip.
Good idea. How did you get the digital card?
Old Aug 14, 2019, 9:39 am
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
Originally Posted by txpenny
See the wiki at the top of this thread:

The PP Select membership offered through the CSR now includes digital pass access. Sign up in advance here: https://www.prioritypass.com/chasedmc
I think that's been there a while but assume it still works, please report back if not...
Old Aug 14, 2019, 9:40 am

Originally Posted by txpenny
I honestly don't remember, though @eng3 's post above mine demonstrates one way to get a digital card while still waiting to receive the physical card.
Old Aug 14, 2019, 1:05 pm

I just called and they gave me my membership number and expiry date over the phone.
Old Aug 14, 2019, 1:12 pm

Programs: UA 1K 1MM, Marriott Gold, IHG Platinum, Raddison Platinum, Avis Presidents Club
Yes, that is how I got the digital card. That website would not take my number until the day after I called them to get my number.
Old Sep 6, 2019, 11:13 am

Programs: Costco Executive, RaceTrac Sultan of Soda, Chick-fil-A Red
Once one is approved for the CSR can one request the PP cards immediately without receiving the physical CSR?
Old Sep 6, 2019, 3:30 pm

Programs: AA, BAEC Gold
Originally Posted by miamiflyer8
Once one is approved for the CSR can one request the PP cards immediately without receiving the physical CSR?
My recollection is that I could enable it on the web immediately but it takes a while to come.
Old Nov 3, 2019, 4:08 am

Originally Posted by MADPhil
My recollection is that I could enable it on the web immediately but it takes a while to come.

I upgraded my Marriott to the Ritz card last week, and sent a SM requesting the PP number. Chase wrote back quickly that it was requested, but said I would have to wait for the card to show up in the mail.

As per the above posts, this is not true. You can get the digital card before the physical shows up, however have to be transferred to “Chase Benefits Administration”. Chase customer service can transfer you, or you can call the direct number:

+1-866-263-4292

You don’t need to provide a credit card number, just name and billing address, and they’ll give you your card number and expy date.
medellinfein likes this.
Old Nov 3, 2019, 7:18 am

Programs: *A
Originally Posted by radioactive
I upgraded my Marriott to the Ritz card last week, and sent a SM requesting the PP number. Chase wrote back quickly that it was requested, but said I would have to wait for the card to show up in the mail.

As per the above posts, this is not true. You can get the digital card before the physical shows up, however have to be transferred to “Chase Benefits Administration”. Chase customer service can transfer you, or you can call the direct number:

+1-866-263-4292

You don’t need to provide a credit card number, just name and billing address, and they’ll give you your card number and expy date.
I'm pretty sure PP can also give it to you over the phone.
Old Dec 6, 2019, 7:11 am
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Moderator action

Discussion of using Priority Pass at LAX has been moved to the Airport Lounge forum:

Priority Pass at LAX
Old Dec 31, 2019, 12:52 pm

I just cancelled my Amex Plat which I was actively using my Priority Pass card. I've had the Chase Sapphire Reserve for sometime now but never activated the PP membership. Any idea what I need to do from here to activate the Chase PP? TIA
Old Dec 31, 2019, 12:57 pm
mia

Originally Posted by SuperKirby
.... Any idea what I need to do from here to activate the Chase PP? TIA

Wikipost lists these steps:

To sign up for Priority Pass Select, as soon as the account shows up online:
1. Click on Go To Ultimate Rewards.
2. Scroll down to the very bottom left and click on "Card Benefits"
3. Activate Membership to request card.
4. Card can't be expedited. Some members have reported success in charging the lounge access to their CSR account and requesting a refund from Customer Service. However, others have reported that the lounge access was refunded via the travel credit.
Old Dec 31, 2019, 1:01 pm

Originally Posted by mia
Thanks just activated, and Ouch! I fly Jan 11th, 10 airports to go to. So I can't merge my old Amex Plat PP to my CSR PP? Totally new PP member #?

Thanks for the help!
Old Dec 31, 2019, 1:09 pm
mia

Completely new membership, and you will need to create a new Username for prioritypass.com . You may be able to get the virtual card activated before you receive the physical card.
SuperKirby likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.