Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Chase | Ultimate Rewards
Reload this Page >

Chase Priority Pass memberships (2016 - 2022)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Sep 14, 2016, 8:49 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: OverThereTooMuch
Basic Entry Information:
If you have never used a Priority Pass lounge click HERE to read how it works.

philemer's PP card arrived 20 days following approval of CSR. Others have reported an even quicker delivery. Yes, it comes via USPS.
Authorized User will receive their own PP card.

The PP Select membership offered through the CSR now includes digital pass access. Sign up in advance here: https://www.prioritypass.com/chasedmc
Note: Some lounges may not accept the digital pass. Make sure to check the PP lounge directory details for the specific lounge you plan on visiting.

To sign up for Priority Pass Select, as soon as the account shows up online:
1. Click on Go To Ultimate Rewards.
2. Scroll down to the very bottom left and click on "Card Benefits"
3. Activate Membership to request card.
4. Card can't be expedited. Some members have reported success in charging the lounge access to their CSR account and requesting a refund from Customer Service. However, others have reported that the lounge access was refunded via the travel credit.

Priority Pass website: https://www.prioritypass.com/#

Ongoing FT discussion about Priority Pass value: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/trave...rth-money.html

Here are some other links where you can discuss other bank perks, since PP does not have a definitive home in the FT forums:

Ongoing FT discussion about Priority Pass benefits offered via American Express Credit Cards: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/ameri...s-benefit.html

Ongoing FT discussion about Priority Pass benefits offered via CitiBank Credit Cards: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/citi-...=priority+pass

Entry denied thread (housed in the Citi forum): http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/citi-...unge-full.html

Entry denied thread, Alaska Board Room lounges. (housed in the Alaska Airlines forum) http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/alask...l#post28524751

Non-Lounge Benefits (see post 853 for details)
  • US$28 towards restaurant bill (DEN, LGW, PDX, SYD)
  • Minute Suites (ATL, DFW, PHL)
  • Sleep ’N Fly Pods (DXB)
  • Bliss Spa/Aspire Lounge & Spa (LHR)
  • 30% at IHG Hotels by logging in through the Priority Pass membership portal
  • AVIS Preferred Plus
Print Wikipost

Chase Priority Pass memberships (2016 - 2022)

Search this Thread

Old Sep 7, 2021, 10:23 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1MM, WN CP, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Gold, IC Plat
Chase PP is light years better than Amex. Just enjoyed 2 great meals at an SFO restaurants gratis. Good luck with Amex PP.
Old Sep 8, 2021, 5:39 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
Are they still sending out the physical PP card? My CSR PP expires at the end of this month and I've not seen a replacement so far....
Old Sep 8, 2021, 6:22 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

I believe my physical card expired two years ago and I did not receive a replacement. The digital card is still current.
Old Sep 8, 2021, 9:03 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Free Range Airline Chicken
My physical card from my CSR membership expired back in May, and I did receive a replacement in the mail. It was later than I would have liked, but I got it before the old one expired.
Old Sep 8, 2021, 9:05 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Free Range Airline Chicken
Originally Posted by richarddd
I'm guessing the language on the web site about the digital card working at a majority of lounges and the existence of this search tool with a digital indicator means the rep was wrong about digital being accepted everywhere, but one never knows, at least not without searching all lounges.
None of the restaurants I’ve used PP at would accept the digital card. At two of them I’m sure that they didn’t even know what I was talking about. I eventually abandoned asking about the digital card in restaurants. Admittedly it’s been at least 18 months since I tried to use PP in a restaurant.
Old Sep 8, 2021, 12:39 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1MM, WN CP, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Gold, IC Plat
I used the physical card last week at a restaurant and they ran it through a swipe machine. Did not see a bar code reader so not sure how that would work for the digital cards. I prefer the physical cards as I have two and can mark the back with a credit card notation so I know which rules apply.
Old Sep 8, 2021, 1:09 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Hyatt Ist-iest, Stariott Platinum, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by Boraxo
I used the physical card last week at a restaurant and they ran it through a swipe machine. Did not see a bar code reader so not sure how that would work for the digital cards.
The card readers that I see most frequently have a camera on the back, like a cell phone, that they can use to take a picture of the digital cards QR code. I have my app linked to my Citi issued PP membership but generally carry my Chase Ritz one. I could never get the Ritz one set up with a digital card for whatever reason.
Old Sep 9, 2021, 9:42 am
Moderator: Travel Buzz

Originally Posted by Mike B
None of the restaurants I’ve used PP at would accept the digital card. At two of them I’m sure that they didn’t even know what I was talking about. I eventually abandoned asking about the digital card in restaurants. Admittedly it’s been at least 18 months since I tried to use PP in a restaurant.
We frequently use the digital pass at restaurants in SFO without a hitch.
Old Sep 10, 2021, 6:19 pm

Programs: AS 75K
So, my wife is telling me if I add her to my CSR account she'll also get a PP membership. Is this true? All I can find on the PP website is that a second membership for family a member is half price but only if you buy directly from them (which isn't the case since I'm getting it through CSR).

Honestly, I've never had a joint credit card account. Is that even possible? I have a business card that I add employees to but this seems different.
Old Sep 10, 2021, 6:25 pm

Originally Posted by mtofell
So, my wife is telling me if I add her to my CSR account she'll also get a PP membership. Is this true? All I can find on the PP website is that a second membership for family a member is half price but only if you buy directly from them (which isn't the case since I'm getting it through CSR).

Honestly, I've never had a joint credit card account. Is that even possible? I have a business card that I add employees to but this seems different.
You could make her an authorized user, which costs $75/year. She'd get a CSR card and PP membership. https://thepointsguy.com/guide/best-...-credit-cards/
Old Sep 10, 2021, 6:43 pm
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
S.... I've never had a joint credit card account. ....
Adding an Authorized User is not the same as a Joint Account. Your spouse will be able to spend on the account, and she will receive a Priority Pass membership, but it will still be your account, and you are responsible for the debt.
SPN Lifer and mtofell like this.
Old Sep 10, 2021, 6:43 pm

Programs: AS 75K
Originally Posted by richarddd
You could make her an authorized user, which costs $75/year. She'd get a CSR card and PP membership. https://thepointsguy.com/guide/best-...-credit-cards/
Perfect... thanks! Now I just have to decide if I'm willing to let my wife leave the house with a credit card that I get the bill for We've been happily married for 15 years with zero intermingling of our finances (not even a joint checking account).
Old Sep 11, 2021, 7:56 am

Perfect... thanks! Now I just have to decide if I'm willing to let my wife leave the house with a credit card that I get the bill for We've been happily married for 15 years with zero intermingling of our finances (not even a joint checking account).
You can keep the additional credit card to yourself and just give her the PP card.
Seat 1F likes this.
Old Sep 13, 2021, 10:50 pm

Programs: UA (1K, 2MM), AA, Avis, National
PP membership after CC cancelation

I canceled my CSR card. Does my PP membership remain active untill the end of the current term?
Old Sep 14, 2021, 7:36 am
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Originally Posted by FreFly
I canceled my CSR card. Does my PP membership remain active untill the end of the current term?
No, the date printed on the membership card is a "not later than date". You may receive a letter from Priority Pass inviting you to convert to a paid, or pay-per-visit, membership.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.