Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Chase | Ultimate Rewards
Reload this Page >

JPM Reserve VISA Infinite replaced Palladium (2016 - 2021)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Aug 22, 2016, 11:52 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: mia
This thread continues discussion which started here in 2010: JP Morgan Palladium Card

Temporary COVID-19 rewards are documented here:
https://www.chase.com/personal/credi...asehome_3/hero

JP Morgan Reserve Ultimate Rewards Program Agreement
https://chaseonline.chase.com/resources/RPA0512_Web.pdf

JP Morgan Reserve Guide to Benefits
https://www.chasebenefits.com/jpmreserve2

JP Morgan Reserve card features are found here
https://www.chase.com/card-benefits/jpmreserve/travel

Print Wikipost

JPM Reserve VISA Infinite replaced Palladium (2016 - 2021)

Search this Thread

Old Sep 28, 2019, 11:46 am

Programs: Cards: JPMR, United Quest, Chase Ink Bus Cash, Chase Freedom U, Citi Costco, AmEx Blue
Originally Posted by Magic Pickles
I just noticed that Chase offers now appear for the JPMR
Can you please help me understand what Chase Offers are and how is use them? I get AmEx Offers on my AmEx that have discounts.
Old Sep 28, 2019, 11:50 am

Programs: Delta SkyMiles, Marriott Bonvoy, Virgin Atlantic FlyingClub, Hilton HHonors, World of Hyatt
Where are you seeing these? I am not seeing this in the JPM App. Is it in the Chase Mobile app?
Old Sep 28, 2019, 3:31 pm

Programs: UA 1K - 2.1MM, HH LT Diamond, IHG Diamond, Bonvoy LT Titanium, Hyatt Glob
Originally Posted by websteth
Where are you seeing these? I am not seeing this in the JPM App. Is it in the Chase Mobile app?
Yes, in the Chase Mobile app, I see Chase offers on all my credit and debit cards (except business cards). Until just recently, the JPMR was not an option to select for offers.
Old Sep 28, 2019, 3:34 pm

Programs: UA 1K - 2.1MM, HH LT Diamond, IHG Diamond, Bonvoy LT Titanium, Hyatt Glob
Originally Posted by schalliol
Can you please help me understand what Chase Offers are and how is use them? I get AmEx Offers on my AmEx that have discounts.
They are similar to Amex offers. In the Chase app you can scroll to the bottom and select offers for each personal credit and debit card you have.

https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/chas...ous-cards.html
Old Sep 28, 2019, 4:35 pm

Programs: Delta SkyMiles, Marriott Bonvoy, Virgin Atlantic FlyingClub, Hilton HHonors, World of Hyatt
Yes, in the Chase Mobile app, I see Chase offers on all my credit and debit cards (except business cards). Until just recently, the JPMR was not an option to select for offers.
Hmm... I'll have to see. I don't see them in the JPM app. I don't have access to the Chase App.
Old Sep 28, 2019, 6:56 pm

Programs: Cards: JPMR, United Quest, Chase Ink Bus Cash, Chase Freedom U, Citi Costco, AmEx Blue
I see them there too. It looks like there are fewer than for the Freedom Unlimited, but there are some unique ones for JPMR (CVS).
Old Sep 28, 2019, 7:15 pm

I see them there too. It looks like there are fewer than for the Freedom Unlimited, but there are some unique ones for JPMR (CVS).
Curious, are you a private bank client or chase client?
Old Sep 28, 2019, 8:00 pm

Originally Posted by websteth
Curious, are you a private bank client or chase client?
Private bank. I’ve always been able to log into the Chase app though (it updates sooner) and access accounts. I do also have a corporate card and a non-JPM Chase card. I imagine if you only have a JPMR you might not be able to access the Chase app.
Old Sep 29, 2019, 6:41 am

Private bank. I’ve always been able to log into the Chase app though (it updates sooner) and access accounts. I do also have a corporate card and a non-JPM Chase card. I imagine if you only have a JPMR you might not be able to access the Chase app.
That may be why. I’ll have to give it another shot. Thanks.
Old Sep 29, 2019, 10:39 am

Programs: DL PM, Hyatt Globalist
thanks for the heads up! There are fewer offers for me under JPMR but one is 10% off Total Wine
Old Oct 23, 2019, 12:50 am

Programs: Au: UA, Marriott, Hilton; GE
CSR vs. JPMR Benefits

Killing some time this evening and noticed that under the Benefits/Services section of CSR and JPMR UR pages, there are a few "Services" missing from JPMR as compared to the CSR:

No Authorized User (but this is mentioned under "Terms and Conditions" in the link toward the bottom of the page)
No Concierge (but this is mentioned under "Terms and Conditions" in the link toward the bottom of the page)
No Credit Journey (LOL)
No Contactless (but this is mentioned under "Terms and Conditions" in the link toward the bottom of the page)

Has anyone had a recent experience using the services of a concierge with their JMPR? Adding an AU? Having Tap&Pay/Contactless?

Thanks.
Old Oct 23, 2019, 6:00 am

I know this is the one point you didn’t ask about, but it’s mildly frustrating to not have Credit Journey. I sometimes get email alerts about credit from non-JPMR cards, but when I log in it always redirects to the private bank landing page.
Old Oct 23, 2019, 7:16 am

Originally Posted by 747FC
Killing some time this evening and noticed that under the Benefits/Services section of CSR and JPMR UR pages, there are a few "Services" missing from JPMR as compared to the CSR:

No Authorized User (but this is mentioned under "Terms and Conditions" in the link toward the bottom of the page)
No Concierge (but this is mentioned under "Terms and Conditions" in the link toward the bottom of the page)
No Credit Journey (LOL)
No Contactless (but this is mentioned under "Terms and Conditions" in the link toward the bottom of the page)

Has anyone had a recent experience using the services of a concierge with their JMPR? Adding an AU? Having Tap&Pay/Contactless?

Thanks.
I can confirm no contactless other than Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, Etc and as Milwaukee mentioned no credit journey as well which is indeed annoying when you get alerts and can't get to them.

As for Authorized User, I can indeed add a user online or by calling.

Haven't tried the concierge part yet.
Old Oct 24, 2019, 7:56 pm

Originally Posted by 747FC

No Credit Journey (LOL)

Thanks.
I have the JPMR card and I use the Chase app. I haven't added any authorized users, but it's an easy process to do so. I haven't used their concierge service, but my brother has (he also has a JPMR). He said it's a great service, but it's usually pretty expensive when they find whatever you requested. I don't have any Chase cards, just the JPMR, and I've been using Credit Journey through the Chase app, it works just fine. As far as I can tell the JPMR isn't contactless and I'm not sure if they'll go down that road with this card. I can't imagine them slapping a piece of plastic on the back of this card like AmEx did with the newer Platinum cards.
Old Oct 24, 2019, 7:58 pm

FWIW I was told credit journey is not available to private bank customers even with a regular chase card.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.