Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Chase | Ultimate Rewards
Reload this Page >

JPM Reserve VISA Infinite replaced Palladium (2016 - 2021)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Aug 22, 2016, 11:52 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: mia
This thread continues discussion which started here in 2010: JP Morgan Palladium Card

Temporary COVID-19 rewards are documented here:
https://www.chase.com/personal/credi...asehome_3/hero

JP Morgan Reserve Ultimate Rewards Program Agreement
https://chaseonline.chase.com/resources/RPA0512_Web.pdf

JP Morgan Reserve Guide to Benefits
https://www.chasebenefits.com/jpmreserve2

JP Morgan Reserve card features are found here
https://www.chase.com/card-benefits/jpmreserve/travel

Print Wikipost

JPM Reserve VISA Infinite replaced Palladium (2016 - 2021)

Search this Thread

Old Oct 24, 2019, 8:12 pm

Originally Posted by websteth
FWIW I was told credit journey is not available to private bank customers even with a regular chase card.
Interesting, I haven't heard that. I activated it in the Chase app a few months ago and have been using it to periodically check my credit score or see any alerts.
Old Oct 24, 2019, 8:27 pm

Programs: Delta SkyMiles, Marriott Bonvoy, Virgin Atlantic FlyingClub, Hilton HHonors, World of Hyatt
Originally Posted by 0331
Interesting, I haven't heard that. I activated it in the Chase app a few months ago and have been using it to periodically check my credit score or see any alerts.
I called in about not seeing it and was told specifically it wasn’t available.
Old Oct 24, 2019, 9:09 pm

I called in about not seeing it and was told specifically it wasn’t available.
Weird, I have no idea how it's available in my app. I'm afraid to call in and inquire, i don't want to lose that feature, lol
Old Oct 24, 2019, 9:14 pm

Programs: Delta SkyMiles, Marriott Bonvoy, Virgin Atlantic FlyingClub, Hilton HHonors, World of Hyatt
Originally Posted by 0331
Weird, I have no idea how it's available in my app. I'm afraid to call in and inquire, i don't want to lose that feature, lol
Could be tied to specific account type with private bank
Old Oct 24, 2019, 9:29 pm

Could be tied to specific account type with private bank
You might be right, interesting if that's the case
Old Oct 25, 2019, 2:38 pm

Programs: Delta Platinum
In my JPM Android app, I can see my "Credit Journey" under my Chase Freedom Unlimited card (I also have the JPMR card). I can see my "Credit Journey" in my Chase app also.

Go to the Freedom Unlimited card section, scroll down below card activity section, in the "Rewards and benefits" section, click on "See card benefits." Scroll down to the bottom below "All benefits" and then click on "See more benefits." I see "Credit Journey" under "Visa Signature Concierge Service."
mia likes this.
Old Oct 25, 2019, 2:59 pm

Originally Posted by NewYorker545
In my JPM Android app, I can see my "Credit Journey" under my Chase Freedom Unlimited card (I also have the JPMR card). I can see my "Credit Journey" in my Chase app also.

Go to the Freedom Unlimited card section, scroll down below card activity section, in the "Rewards and benefits" section, click on "See card benefits." Scroll down to the bottom below "All benefits" and then click on "See more benefits." I see "Credit Journey" under "Visa Signature Concierge Service."
Interesting, I see the same thing. Thanks for sharing how to get to it!
Old Oct 25, 2019, 3:10 pm

Programs: Delta Platinum
Interesting, I see the same thing. Thanks for sharing how to get to it!
Glad I could help.
Old Oct 25, 2019, 3:17 pm

Originally Posted by NewYorker545
Glad I could help.
Thanks again. Just odd that they would block it from the website.
Old Oct 28, 2019, 2:36 pm

Well, looks like they removed Credit Journey from the app. I shouldn't have posted anything about it here

ETA: Logged out and in again, it's back! Let's stop calling JPM and asking about it, follow the directions posted above and enjoy while we can

Last edited by 0331; Oct 28, 2019 at 2:48 pm
Old Nov 5, 2019, 9:35 am

Has anyone received a contactless version of the JPM Reserve Visa Infinite Card yet? Wondering how it will be done since my current card is solid metal.
Old Nov 5, 2019, 9:38 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1MM, WN CP, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Gold, IC Plat
Originally Posted by AAdmiral
Has anyone received a contactless version of the JPM Reserve Visa Infinite Card yet? Wondering how it will be done since my current card is solid metal.
No and could care less about this feature.
Old Nov 5, 2019, 10:03 am

Programs: UA 1K - 2.1MM, HH LT Diamond, IHG Diamond, Bonvoy LT Titanium, Hyatt Glob
Originally Posted by Boraxo
No and could care less about this feature.
Could care less means you still care to some degree

You can still use contactless by simply using your mobile wallet.
ExpatExp likes this.
Old Nov 5, 2019, 10:07 am

Originally Posted by AAdmiral
I like others haven't had a need with this card for contactless. The places I use contactless I use other cards with better reward structures.
Old Nov 5, 2019, 10:09 am

One other question, does anyone have the plastic version? Can you have both plastic and metal or does the plastic replace the metal one?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.