Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Chase | Ultimate Rewards
Reload this Page >

Chase Ink Bold, Plus & Cash cards--[Archive]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Sep 29, 2014, 7:40 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: StartinSanDiego
08/18/2015--This thread is now archived. Discussion is continued here:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/chase-ultimate-rewards/1703507-chase-ink-cards-summer-2015-onward.html

30K/$300 Ink Cash card with AF waived first yr.

Chase application status hotline: 800-625-5166
Chase Business Reconsideration: 800-453-9719
Print Wikipost

Chase Ink Bold, Plus & Cash cards--[Archive]

Search this Thread

Old Oct 21, 2014, 12:43 pm

Originally Posted by frudd38
So are the referrals still active through 10/24
Yes, at least that's what Chase said when I generated my link.
Old Oct 21, 2014, 3:43 pm

Programs: Hyatt Glb, MR Plat
Originally Posted by rrgg
Hmm, the link I received says 10/20, lucky you.
Old Oct 21, 2014, 11:29 pm
Suspended

Programs: DL SM, UA MP.
Hey so if one wanted to buy gift cards at office supply stores and Staples just got breached, would it make more sense to to go to Staples because they've are now locking things down?

Or do you gamble that since Office Depot and Office Max hasn't reported anything, they're safer?
Old Oct 22, 2014, 8:37 am

Where do you generate referral links? (I have 2 month old ink plus and I can't find anywhere in my acct)
Old Oct 22, 2014, 9:48 am

Originally Posted by avagyan
Where do you generate referral links? (I have 2 month old ink plus and I can't find anywhere in my acct)
chasereferafriend.com but you have had to generate them last week.
Old Oct 22, 2014, 7:31 pm

How long is it taking FT'ers to receive their new Ink card? I was approved a week ago and am still waiting for it to arrive in the mail.
Old Oct 22, 2014, 7:36 pm
Suspended

Programs: DL SM, UA MP.
Anyone buy gift cards at one of the office supply chains and get 5X points?

As well as not get the transactions treated as cash advances?
Old Oct 22, 2014, 9:53 pm

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; Android 4.4.4; SM-G900V Build/KTU84P) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/37.0.2062.117 Mobile Safari/537.36)

None of my referrals actually yielded a referral email with link. Don't know what happened but no one got an email to apply.
Old Oct 22, 2014, 10:31 pm

well I applied for the 70k offer on 10/10 and when I call the application status line I still get the "notified of their decision in approximately 2 weeks"...I had my banker call since I was at the branch today and he was told that it is still pending even though its been reviewed already. They say the analyst are backed up but I should get a decision no later than 30 days. Should I just call and try to speak to an analyst or just wait it out. I have over 50k in personal credit cards with chase. I really should have reduced my credit lines before applying.
Old Oct 23, 2014, 8:38 am

Programs: AA/UA/UR/MRP/IHG Plat
apologies if this has been asked previously...a search didn't turn up anything.

I have the Ink Plus for my small business. I have another company officer also on the card as authorized user.

Can they apply for a separate card under their own name but under this business and get the 70k bonus?

Thank you
Old Oct 23, 2014, 8:58 am

chasereferafriend.com but you have had to generate them last week.
Thanks
finally I know about it. Couldn't find out before promotion. Didn't know it's a dedicated email or unique link in account, nobody was telling.

(Expected) response

This Promotion is currently being tested and only eligible customers will be able to get through the authentication screen to refer a friend. Make sure you entered your information exactly as it appears on your account. If you feel you've received this message in error please call the number on the back of your card for assistance.
Old Oct 23, 2014, 9:25 am
Used to be garyjr316

Programs: AAdvantage, MileagePlus, Gold Passport, Hilton HHonors, Marriott
Originally Posted by DnvTrvlr
How long is it taking FT'ers to receive their new Ink card? I was approved a week ago and am still waiting for it to arrive in the mail.
Approved Monday... received card on Wednesday, $5K spend hit this morning. Of course I asked to have it expedited for free
Old Oct 23, 2014, 9:32 am
Moderator: Travel Buzz

Mine are dead.
Old Oct 23, 2014, 11:53 pm

The 2nd statement of my Ink Plus closed today, and I didn't get the 70K bonus UR points that I was expecting. The date of purchase that put me over $5K was on 10/19; statement closed on 10/23. In the past I've experienced a 1 month delay in bonus points when the final qualifying purchase was, say, 1-2 days before the statement close, but this was 4 days. I've actually made several purchases since then (large and small). And before anybody asks, I subtracted the annual fee as well as any VSE credits and all refunds. My wife got bonus points; her statement closed the same date as mine. Is it worth SMing Chase?
Old Oct 24, 2014, 12:13 am

One more issue, a complicated one.

When my wife to a local Chase branch to apply for the 70K offer (when it was offered in branch only) a couple months ago, the bank's computer system was having problems so the business banker applied via Chase.com on their computer. She assured us that my wife would get the full 70K even though the online public link was for 50K only. My wife was approved, and when the card arrived, we called Chase to make sure the 70K offer would be honored like the banker said. They said they would review it, and we got an official answer from them in the mail about a week later-- they wanted me to contact them when she reaches $5K spend, and they would give us 10K extra points and waive the first year annual fee; in short, that's like taking $95 instead of 10K. I called again, and they wouldn't budge. It's not a bad offer, but not the offer we were promised. I contacted the banker at the branch, and she again assured us that when we hit the $5K spend, she would ensure we got the full 70K, despite what Chase told me. I spoke with her recently, and she said she worked things out with Chase and the full points would post in December.

Today her statement closed and only 50K posted as expected. Should I rely on the banker and wait til December statement closes (12/23) or should I contact Chase? I'm worried that if the banker's guarantee falls through, the 2 month delay will cause Chase to withdraw their offer to give my wife the extra 10K. What would you do?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.