Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Chase | Ultimate Rewards
Reload this Page >

Chase Ink Bold, Plus & Cash cards--[Archive]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Sep 29, 2014, 7:40 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: StartinSanDiego
08/18/2015--This thread is now archived. Discussion is continued here:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/chase-ultimate-rewards/1703507-chase-ink-cards-summer-2015-onward.html

30K/$300 Ink Cash card with AF waived first yr.

Chase application status hotline: 800-625-5166
Chase Business Reconsideration: 800-453-9719
Print Wikipost

Chase Ink Bold, Plus & Cash cards--[Archive]

Search this Thread

Old May 4, 2015, 7:17 am

Current holder of Ink Bold AND Ink Cash - apply for Ink Plus too?

Hello - I apologize if this question has already been answered previously, but as a holder of an Ink Bold AND and Ink Cash for the same business, what are my odds of being accepted for an Ink Plus for the same business? That would make 3 business credit cards in all.
I don't want to close the Ink Bold yet for leverage purposes, so would I be asked or should I suggest to close the Ink Bold during the reconsideration phone call, in order to get the new 60K bonus?
Any pointers are appreciated! Thank you!

Al
Old May 4, 2015, 7:29 am

Programs: IHG, RC, HH, AA, QF, UA, Aeroplan
Originally Posted by Superorb
No problem, just send a SM once you get the card and they should bump the bonus to 60k.
i called, and the rep said the deal was the $95 first year fee had to be paid on the 60K bonus offer, i see that is the case for the current offer, but the one issued Feb 9th i believe was first year fee free, in any case, i sent a SM, and they put the 10K into my account
Old May 4, 2015, 8:49 am

In case the link in the wiki expires, here's another one for 60k points, AF not waived. Expires 5/25.
Landing page:
https://creditcards.chase.com/ink-bu...card?CELL=6VFQ
Application:
https://applynow.chase.com/FlexAppWe...DF01&SPID=FDTK
Old May 4, 2015, 9:14 am

Programs: Marriott, AAdvantage, United, Club Carlson
Second bonus?

Hey all,

Can I get this bonus again - for a different business - using the same SSN and if I already have this card open? Is there a time limit and do I have to close first?:-::-:
Old May 4, 2015, 10:38 am

Originally Posted by Tim O'Brien
i called, and the rep said the deal was the $95 first year fee had to be paid on the 60K bonus offer, i see that is the case for the current offer, but the one issued Feb 9th i believe was first year fee free, in any case, i sent a SM, and they put the 10K into my account
Cool, I'm glad it worked for you.

Originally Posted by BostonFlyer1624
Hey all,

Can I get this bonus again - for a different business - using the same SSN (YES) and if I already have this card open? (YES) Is there a time limit (NO) and do I have to close first? (NO)
Technically the above is correct, but Chase has cracked down on Biz applications recently. YMMV.
Old May 4, 2015, 6:40 pm
Original Member

I can confirm that the first year fee for the Chase Ink Plus card is waived if you apply through a Chase Bank branch office.
Old May 4, 2015, 8:20 pm

Programs: All of them
Originally Posted by pgary
I can confirm that the first year fee for the Chase Ink Plus card is waived if you apply through a Chase Bank branch office.
I called in my branch and they said their offer is fee waived but only 50k bonus. You think my local branch is just being clueless?
Old May 4, 2015, 8:56 pm

Originally Posted by littlewinglet
I called in my branch and they said their offer is fee waived but only 50k bonus. You think my local branch is just being clueless?
you cld call Chase, and send them a message, often it's the rep, and ask what the offer is at the branches, i had no joy with a rep, and sent a message, and got 10K additional points.
Old May 4, 2015, 11:06 pm

I can also confirm that the first annual fee is waived for the first year, if applied through branch.

Banker showed me the flyer for the 50,000 points and no annual fee offer, and mentioned that their system is now updated with the 60,000 points and no annual fee offer. He sounded very confident and even mentioned that they would have updated the flyers if there is an annual fee.

My Banker mentioned that he saw the new offer today in their internal communications/portal.
Old May 5, 2015, 6:51 am

Programs: All of them
Originally Posted by Tim O'Brien
you cld call Chase, and send them a message, often it's the rep, and ask what the offer is at the branches, i had no joy with a rep, and sent a message, and got 10K additional points.

I'm not trying to do a match of a recent bonus, but to find a new offer for 60k with no fee.
Old May 5, 2015, 2:27 pm

Programs: Marriott, AAdvantage, United, Club Carlson
reconsideration # for applications on hold?
Old May 5, 2015, 3:51 pm

Originally Posted by BostonFlyer1624
reconsideration # for applications on hold?
Chase Business Reconsideration: 800-453-9719

I added it to the Wiki.
Old May 5, 2015, 3:54 pm
Original Member

Yes. Try again in a few days.
Old May 6, 2015, 10:15 am

I agree with superorb, Chase has started cracking down on biz app.

My husband has a legit biz that generates income, but he was not approved for the last two biz application by Chase. They are very strict on him.

I have a rental biz, only one house, losing money, yet was approved on the same one he was rejected. He also has higher credit score than me.

I wonder if it is because I have a Chase checking account. I just opened a Chase checking and Biz account for him. Hopefully that will up the approval stats. YMMV.

Asian Woman Health and Travel

Last edited by Buckeye 777; May 6, 2015 at 10:18 am Reason: error
Old May 6, 2015, 10:33 am

I'm not trying to do a match of a recent bonus, but to find a new offer for 60k with no fee.
understood, just suggesting calling them, and if you don't get the answer you're looking for try a SM

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.