Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Chase | Ultimate Rewards
Reload this Page >

Chase Ink Bold, Plus & Cash cards--[Archive]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Sep 29, 2014, 7:40 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: StartinSanDiego
08/18/2015--This thread is now archived. Discussion is continued here:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/chase-ultimate-rewards/1703507-chase-ink-cards-summer-2015-onward.html

30K/$300 Ink Cash card with AF waived first yr.

Chase application status hotline: 800-625-5166
Chase Business Reconsideration: 800-453-9719
Print Wikipost

Chase Ink Bold, Plus & Cash cards--[Archive]

Search this Thread

Old Feb 14, 2015, 11:54 am

Programs: UA Premier 1K, Star Alliance Gold, Titanium Elite Marriott, Celebrity Elite, IHG, Hilton Diamond
Application for INK

Originally Posted by SanDiego1K
The bank employee filled out the form. He said it was an internal form and I did not see it. I gave him my drivers license, my EIN, and an existing Chase credit card. He also asked a number of questions about the ownership of the company, my position, annual sales, and in what category the company falls. It was a lengthy process as he had to read to me various disclosures. All in all, it took half an hour.
I think it is the same information that is on the on line form. I applied on line using my SSAN. My Accounts with Chase were verified using my SSAN in a few days after a call from Chase. I have all my accounts frozen because of someone trying to use my SSAN to file a tax return.
Old Feb 14, 2015, 12:57 pm

Originally Posted by breakthrough37
I think it is the same information that is on the on line form. I applied on line using my SSAN. My Accounts with Chase were verified using my SSAN in a few days after a call from Chase. I have all my accounts frozen because of someone trying to use my SSAN to file a tax return.
I've never heard it referred to as SSAN, only SSN.
Old Feb 14, 2015, 2:05 pm

Just wanted to add that I got a 50,000 UR offer in January for a new Ink Plus- secure messaged them today and they said they would give me an additional 10,000 UR points when I meet minimal spending requirements
Old Feb 14, 2015, 10:18 pm

Originally Posted by btk2333
Just wanted to add that I got a 50,000 UR offer in January for a new Ink Plus- secure messaged them today and they said they would give me an additional 10,000 UR points when I meet minimal spending requirements
Same here. I sent them a secure message last night, and they said they'll grant me the additional 10k UR points after the spend. They didn't mention anything about me having to pay the AF up front.
Old Feb 15, 2015, 11:02 am

Ink Plus and Ink Cash at the Same Time

I was going to ask this in the Apply thread, but the thread is Closed..

Is it possible to have both the Ink Plus and the Ink Cash for the same business, and for the same person, at the same time? I got the Ink Plus just two weeks ago, and I ended up liking it too much for my personal use. hehe. But I do have a business (an S Corp), and I do want to keep my personal and business activities separate. So I would like to use one completely for business, and the other one just for personal.

As a background, I've had Freedom (was 13k CL) and Sapphire (18k). During an AOR at the end of January, I applied for the Ink Plus and got instant approval (35k). I also applied for the IHG, but approval was not instant. When I the rep called me, she almost denied me because of "too much credit with Chase". I was able to convince her to move some of my CL from Freedom (thanks FT for this idea!), and she approved the IHG (6k CL).

I did not think business accounts would count against the imaginary Chase total credit limit. Am I wrong? Would I be able to apply for the Ink Cash? How long should I wait to apply?
Old Feb 15, 2015, 3:19 pm

Anyone apply recently at the branch? If so, what did you experience for a turnaround time on a decision and delivery of the card? Did you receive a call or email beforehand?
Old Feb 15, 2015, 4:33 pm

Programs: BA, AAL, UA, SW, HHonors, UR
I had the Ink and the Ink Bold (cash) cards at the same time for my little company, no problem. When I applied for a Sapphire, though, I had to call them and they said my total credit limit (personal plus business combined) was too high, the answer to your question was Yes, the business accounts counted against the imaginary Chase total credit limit in my case last September. We moved stuff around, and it was OK in the end, i.e. I got my Sapphire, but I had to play their little game.

I just applied for the Ink Plus and 2 hours later closed the Ink Bold. I should have played their little game and done those two actions in the opposite order, I realize now, since once again I'm in Pending Purgatory for the Plus.
Old Feb 16, 2015, 12:09 am

Thanks for the info, FrequentSleeper.
Old Feb 21, 2015, 4:07 pm

Anyone know where I can find the Ink Plus benefits pdf online? I need to file a claim, but I need to know whether it's covered or not shrug.
Old Feb 22, 2015, 1:44 am

Programs: IHG, RC, HH, AA, QF, UA, Aeroplan
I was targeted and applied about a month or two ago for the Ink business card, 5k spend over three months for 50K, card fee waived for the first year, the application process was delayed, as i sent them evidence of EIN, and company articles etc, one item fell through the cracks, so after two letters from them, and a telephone conversation, and confirmation of docs received, they issued it, but in the interim, the bonus went up to 60K, i mentioned to the rep approving it, and he said he cldn't do anything, but suggested i call customer service once i received the card, has anyone else had any experience with this, when the bonus points increased during the process?
Old Feb 22, 2015, 11:03 am

Originally Posted by Tim O'Brien
I was targeted and applied about a month or two ago for the Ink business card, 5k spend over three months for 50K, card fee waived for the first year, the application process was delayed, as i sent them evidence of EIN, and company articles etc, one item fell through the cracks, so after two letters from them, and a telephone conversation, and confirmation of docs received, they issued it, but in the interim, the bonus went up to 60K, i mentioned to the rep approving it, and he said he cldn't do anything, but suggested i call customer service once i received the card, has anyone else had any experience with this, when the bonus points increased during the process?
No problem, just send a SM once you get the card and they should bump the bonus to 60k.
Old Feb 22, 2015, 11:36 am

Programs: IHG, RC, HH, AA, QF, UA, Aeroplan
Originally Posted by Superorb
No problem, just send a SM once you get the card and they should bump the bonus to 60k.
cheers^
Old Feb 23, 2015, 9:50 pm

Programs: UR, United MP, AAdvantage
I applied for the Ink Plus 14 days ago, my 4th card application with Chase in the last 8 months. First 3 were instant approvals, but this one went into pending purgatory. I thought it was a for sure denial but the card unexpectedly showed up today in the mail. I did not call recon or do anything once I got the pending notice.
Old Feb 24, 2015, 1:07 pm

Programs: AA/UA/UR/MRP/IHG Plat
my wife was approved for 50K bonus pt. Ink Plus in Dec. We met min. spend and bonus points posted in Jan. Thought we'd ask Chase if they would honor current 60k bonus and add 10k to our account. what the heck. SM sent, quick reply with a yes and points posted within about 3 hours. nice move Chase.

Originally Posted by Tim O'Brien
cheers^
Old Mar 28, 2015, 5:42 pm

How do I find out when I opened my Chase ink plus biz and closed it? Our business now would make more sense to have this card. thank you.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.