Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Chase | Ultimate Rewards
Reload this Page >

Chase Ink Bold, Plus & Cash cards--[Archive]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Sep 29, 2014, 7:40 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: StartinSanDiego
08/18/2015--This thread is now archived. Discussion is continued here:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/chase-ultimate-rewards/1703507-chase-ink-cards-summer-2015-onward.html

30K/$300 Ink Cash card with AF waived first yr.

Chase application status hotline: 800-625-5166
Chase Business Reconsideration: 800-453-9719
Print Wikipost

Chase Ink Bold, Plus & Cash cards--[Archive]

Search this Thread

Old Feb 11, 2015, 9:12 am

So after my struggle above, I did apply and the Ink Plus and was eventually approved after talking to them over the phone. Then this new offer comes out!! I requested to be changed to that promotion and they've submitted a request. Hopefully it works out.
Old Feb 11, 2015, 9:47 am

This new cardmember bonus offer is not available to either (i) current cardmembers of this business credit card, or (ii) previous cardmembers of this business credit card who received a new cardmember bonus for this business credit card within the last 24 months

Am I correct that if I currently have this card but my bonus was 3 years + back that I could cancel today and then be eligible for the bonus tomorrow (or shortly thereafter)?

Thanks
Old Feb 11, 2015, 11:03 am
Community Director Emerita

Originally Posted by biggestbopper
...in branch only the offer is for 60K ULR with annual fee waived for first year.
I went to the local Chase branch yesterday to get an application. I learned that indeed Chase is offering the 60K points with first year fee waived, but that I needed to sit down at their computer and do the application in the branch. They do not have a paper form with a url for me to apply on my own computer. I failed to take my EIN number with me, so will have to make the trip yet again.
Old Feb 11, 2015, 11:41 am

Originally Posted by grizzam
I had signed up for the 50k offer in late Nov. Secure message today and they added the 10k. Did not pay AF
What did you say to them? Just asked if there was a way to get the points you missed out on by signing up a few months ago?
Old Feb 11, 2015, 1:50 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Too many to list
Originally Posted by SanDiego1K
I went to the local Chase branch yesterday to get an application. I learned that indeed Chase is offering the 60K points with first year fee waived, but that I needed to sit down at their computer and do the application in the branch. They do not have a paper form with a url for me to apply on my own computer. I failed to take my EIN number with me, so will have to make the trip yet again.
You could have saved yourself a trip and just used a SS #. Chase accepts either.
Old Feb 11, 2015, 2:05 pm

Programs: AA Gold
Originally Posted by g8trgr8t
This new cardmember bonus offer is not available to either (i) current cardmembers of this business credit card, or (ii) previous cardmembers of this business credit card who received a new cardmember bonus for this business credit card within the last 24 months

Am I correct that if I currently have this card but my bonus was 3 years + back that I could cancel today and then be eligible for the bonus tomorrow (or shortly thereafter)?

Thanks
I just signed my husband up for one more of these cards. Last bonus rec'd July 2012. Card canceled July 2013. new card application approved Feb. 2015. Once the card comes in the mail I will have him call in to confirm receipt of the bonus, but this should meet their terms of >24 months since last bonus.
Old Feb 11, 2015, 2:38 pm

Originally Posted by grizzam
I had signed up for the 50k offer in late Nov. Secure message today and they added the 10k. Did not pay AF
I just did this as well for a card that was opened in December and was also given the extra 10k reward points. They've already posted to my UR account.
Old Feb 12, 2015, 1:35 pm

Originally Posted by Ritley572
What did you say to them? Just asked if there was a way to get the points you missed out on by signing up a few months ago?
Something like "i applied for this card recently for 50k and noticed that the bonus went to 60k. would it be possible to add the 10k to match this offer for me"

posted immediately, or at least by the time i got around to checking my secure messages.
Old Feb 13, 2015, 4:07 pm
Used to be 'cfras701'

My husband currently has a Chase Ink Plus card open for his other business.
I thought you could get the sign up bonus again if you opened a second card for a different business. Am I wrong?

Thanks
Old Feb 13, 2015, 4:52 pm

Originally Posted by ciao_bella
My husband currently has a Chase Ink Plus card open for his other business.
I thought you could get the sign up bonus again if you opened a second card for a different business. Am I wrong?
Do you have Tax IDs for both businesses? If so, in my experience (roughly 3 years old), Chase permits this. As an aside, so you aren't bitten as I was, AMEX does not.
Old Feb 13, 2015, 6:26 pm
Used to be 'cfras701'

Originally posted by SanDiego1K
Do you have Tax IDs for both businesses? If so, in my experience (roughly 3 years old), Chase permits this.
My Husband doesn’t have a tax id for either business. He got his first Chase Ink Plus without a tax id. I have a Chase Ink Plus that I got without a tax id. Aside from the tax id, we're wondering if he can get the 60K sign on bonus for the second card (under a new business name) while the first one (which is under a different business name) is still open.

Any insight would be welcome.

Edited to add, just found this post on this subject:

http://millionmilesecrets.com/2014/1...ink-plus-card/

Last edited by ciao_bella; Feb 13, 2015 at 6:41 pm
Old Feb 13, 2015, 6:39 pm

I've gotten 2 Ink Bold cards and used my SS# both times. But, this was when I held a MC and applied for the Visa. Though, I've heard enough reports of people claiming to get the same card and type with just their SS#. I did have a 2nd business though, and they put me through the ringer to prove it.
Old Feb 14, 2015, 3:43 am
Used to be 'cfras701'

Originally Posted by Superorb
I've gotten 2 Ink Bold cards and used my SS# both times. But, this was when I held a MC and applied for the Visa. Though, I've heard enough reports of people claiming to get the same card and type with just their SS#. I did have a 2nd business though, and they put me through the ringer to prove it.
Thanks!
Old Feb 14, 2015, 9:45 am

Programs: WN A+ CP, UA 1MM/*A Gold, Mar LT Tit, IHG Plat, HH Dia
Originally Posted by biggestbopper
IMHO, paying $95 for 10K Ultimate Rewards Points is a little dubious. You can get 50K points with the standard offers for an INK card with annual fee waived for the first year.
I agree. The extra 10k UR for $95 is not substantially better than break-even. I tried pulling up the older 50k/AF waived offer but could not get it, even in private browsing mode. It looks like if I want to get the AF waived first year I have to go to a Chase branch and apply from their computer.

Question to folks who've done it: did you have to answer any questions from an analyst, or just fill out a form similar to the one online?
Old Feb 14, 2015, 10:25 am

Originally Posted by darthbimmer
Question to folks who've done it: did you have to answer any questions from an analyst, or just fill out a form similar to the one online?
The bank employee filled out the form. He said it was an internal form and I did not see it. I gave him my drivers license, my EIN, and an existing Chase credit card. He also asked a number of questions about the ownership of the company, my position, annual sales, and in what category the company falls. It was a lengthy process as he had to read to me various disclosures. All in all, it took half an hour.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.