Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Chase | Ultimate Rewards
Reload this Page >

Chase Ink Bold, Plus & Cash cards--[Archive]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Sep 29, 2014, 7:40 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: StartinSanDiego
08/18/2015--This thread is now archived. Discussion is continued here:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/chase-ultimate-rewards/1703507-chase-ink-cards-summer-2015-onward.html

30K/$300 Ink Cash card with AF waived first yr.

Chase application status hotline: 800-625-5166
Chase Business Reconsideration: 800-453-9719
Print Wikipost

Chase Ink Bold, Plus & Cash cards--[Archive]

Search this Thread

Old Oct 17, 2014, 1:28 pm

Originally Posted by avagyan
I have an Ink Plus for 2 Months already (applied at the branch). Now, how to refer and get referral bonuses? Is there a link or place? Or it's completely targeted?
You're too late. The deadline to send out referrals was Oct. 10.
Old Oct 17, 2014, 1:32 pm

Originally Posted by wsflyer
It seems like previously generated referral links still work though. So if you already have one those, maybe you will still get the 10k from anyone who applies through your link.
Old Oct 17, 2014, 2:52 pm

Originally Posted by wsflyer
Ok, thanks, but even before Oct 10 I couldn't figure how(where) to generate/get referral links. I'm curious
Old Oct 17, 2014, 8:14 pm

Programs: DL Platinum, 1 MM
According to the frugal travel guy this offer is scheduled to end on 10/19, so get your applications in.
Old Oct 17, 2014, 9:30 pm

Applied on 10/13, got pending w/ online application. Didn't call recon. Got letter in the mail today (10/17) about denied request. The reason was "too many requests for credit or opened accounts with us."

I have one other Chase card (United Mileage Explorer) and one on which I am a AU since 2002. I don't have any business cards, and legitimately have a business w/ $25,000 a year of revenue. I applied for a SW Premiere personal card on 9/30 on which I haven't heard a decision about yet.

So, I guess I'll call recon ASAP to see if I can be reconsidered, maybe with a credit reallocation?

I'm kind of confused by this decision, to be honest. I thought I had a pretty good chance of getting approved, given that I have a 780+ credit score (Credit Karma), but it looks like they pulled Experian for this decision.
Old Oct 17, 2014, 9:52 pm

I would try recon? I was approved for this one and I have 4 personal chase cards (total credit 64k before ink card).
Old Oct 17, 2014, 9:56 pm

Originally Posted by drminn
According to the frugal travel guy this offer is scheduled to end on 10/19, so get your applications in.
Maybe for bloggers.

My link is supposedly good through 10/24. Check the referral thread.
Old Oct 18, 2014, 10:10 am

Originally Posted by ashap
Updating to say that the husbands pending application was approved today!! Glad I waited after all :-)

Now for news on mine!

Second update to say my app was approved via the automated line as of today! Applied on 10.3 used EIN, already have the ink bold for same business, $1 listed revenue.
Old Oct 18, 2014, 5:56 pm

Programs: UA Premier 1K, Star Alliance Gold, Titanium Elite Marriott, Celebrity Elite, IHG, Hilton Diamond
Chase ink plus 70,000 offer

Originally Posted by alrvd83
I had to create a new log in and then they migrated my two existing personal cards into the new login. Not a big deal, just call in and they will do it.

Apparently, business accts won't pop up automatically under the personal login.
Chase required a new profile for the Business Plus Card. I tried to download the Business Card information into my personal Chase account in Quickens. I was unable to download the new account. I called Chase the representative said I had to set up a new profile that is separate from my personal account. I downloaded the new account into Quicken after setting up a new profile.
Old Oct 18, 2014, 11:49 pm

Programs: Chase Ultimate, Amex, Delta, AA, BA Avios, United, US Airways, Marriott, Hilton
Recon call number 4, still declined. Gonna call it quits. Applied for personal chase card, instant approval.

This makes me think, they just don't respect my business credit. But for some reason they will approve me for a personal card without second thought...oh well.
Old Oct 19, 2014, 10:01 am

The bloggers, especially MMS, are really out of control pushing this one. I have lost count of how many postings MMS has made about how to use the points. Other offers have gotten multiple postings from all bloggers but with this one they are rediculous.
Old Oct 19, 2014, 11:27 am

App date: 2 October
FICO: 750+
Approval date: 18 October after initial pending decision. Did not call
Other details: sole proprietor with $0 income
Old Oct 19, 2014, 12:43 pm
Hilton Contributor BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, HH Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Amtrak Select
Originally Posted by xal1124
App date: 2 October
FICO: 750+
Approval date: 18 October after initial pending decision. Did not call
Other details: sole proprietor with $0 income
Interesting that it has taken so long. I applied Oct 1st with decision pending, talked to a rep on Oct 2nd, got declined. Called the application status line today and still says decision pending. Any chance you can still be approved after you get declined during a call? Or do they just never update the automated line to "declined"?

GF applied 10/13, decision pending, called 10/18, automated line said approved.
Old Oct 19, 2014, 8:20 pm

Just checking, but if we applied last week we don't need to be approved by today, correct? Figured I would let it sit for a while instead of immediately calling reconsideration.
Old Oct 19, 2014, 8:24 pm

Originally Posted by mileshound
The bloggers, especially MMS, are really out of control pushing this one. I have lost count of how many postings MMS has made about how to use the points. Other offers have gotten multiple postings from all bloggers but with this one they are rediculous.
Now we're just waiting for their posts at 12:01AM EDT tonight with headlines 'Ink Plus 70K still available!!!'

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.