Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Chase | Ultimate Rewards
Reload this Page >

Chase Ink Bold, Plus & Cash cards--[Archive]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Sep 29, 2014, 7:40 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: StartinSanDiego
08/18/2015--This thread is now archived. Discussion is continued here:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/chase-ultimate-rewards/1703507-chase-ink-cards-summer-2015-onward.html

30K/$300 Ink Cash card with AF waived first yr.

Chase application status hotline: 800-625-5166
Chase Business Reconsideration: 800-453-9719
Print Wikipost

Chase Ink Bold, Plus & Cash cards--[Archive]

Search this Thread

Old Oct 13, 2014, 12:14 pm

Applied Friday and was denied. Called recon and was on the phone with a guy for close to 15 minutes.(he was tough) Asked a bunch of questions and eventually came back with a no sorry. Said they need to see how I do with the credit I have. I have a bold that is over 90 days old and a United Mileage plus(personal) thats about 45 days old. Mind you one of my oldest cards is a chase freedom from 92. Hung up and was going to let it go.

Decided to call back today though most don't get anywhere with a 2nd call. This time I got a lady on the phone. Made some small talk and explained why I wanted the Ink plus. Let her know i called Friday but had some additional info for their decision process. I told her that wanted a card that had to be paid off each month for certain business related expenses. Offered to move credit from my Bold to my plus etc. She also asked a ton of business income/expense questions. Put me on hold and for about 2 minutes. When she came back she approved me and moved some credit from the bold to the plus.

It doesn't hurt to try a 2nd call to recon if you have a good explanation.
Old Oct 13, 2014, 6:26 pm

I got approved today by email after getting a "we need 30 days" message. I applied 10 days ago and it is my first business card.

In the past 3 months I had applied for and received 3 Chase cards.
Old Oct 14, 2014, 6:10 am

Chase Ink Plus - 70,000 offer!

Still waiting on 2 apps I submitted for H and I oct 1 and oct 3. I'm trying to be patient but it's so hard!!! I keep getting the "decision will be made in 2 weeks" message every time I try the automated line.
Old Oct 14, 2014, 9:19 am
Used to be garyjr316

Programs: AAdvantage, MileagePlus, Gold Passport, Hilton HHonors, Marriott
So annoyed with Chase. I sent 2 referrals to people and both of them said they never got it. Both were valid email addresses and not on chases "do not solicit" list. I guess it's my own fault I should've just tried to send them the link personally from Twitter but did not realize I could do that at the time.
Old Oct 14, 2014, 10:37 am

Originally Posted by Dad to GO
So annoyed with Chase. I sent 2 referrals to people and both of them said they never got it. Both were valid email addresses and not on chases "do not solicit" list. I guess it's my own fault I should've just tried to send them the link personally from Twitter but did not realize I could do that at the time.
This is very annoying. I have NEVER received my referral email from my friend, which was sent out the first day referral offers were made available. My friend was able to give me the Twitter link, from which I was able to sign up and get approved for, but no sign of the referral email at all.
Old Oct 14, 2014, 11:39 am

Programs: AA EXP, SPG Lifetime Platinum, MR Platinum, Hilton Diamond
Data points -

Applied and Received Ink Bold in May during 60k point offer
Applied and Received CSP in June during 40k (+5k AU) point offer
Applied and Received Ink Plus today during 70k point offer

Bless Jaime Dimon and his wonderful point program........
Old Oct 14, 2014, 12:32 pm

Originally Posted by Dad to GO
Also sent 2 which were never received. One was to my wife so I know for a fact she never got it.
Old Oct 14, 2014, 2:09 pm

Is the 50K max spend on the 5X categories per calender year or from card open date?
Old Oct 14, 2014, 5:13 pm

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Titanium Elite, Delta Diamond, IHG Diamond Ambassador, Hertz President's Circle
got my card today...its blue and very shiny ooooh

Now time to spend 5K!!
Old Oct 14, 2014, 5:55 pm

Does the ink plus get added to an existing chase account or do you have to open a new account for business cards? I got approved and am still not seeing the card under my open accounts.
Old Oct 14, 2014, 7:04 pm

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Titanium Elite, Delta Diamond, IHG Diamond Ambassador, Hertz President's Circle
Originally Posted by khochurn
Does the ink plus get added to an existing chase account or do you have to open a new account for business cards? I got approved and am still not seeing the card under my open accounts.
I had to create a new log in and then they migrated my two existing personal cards into the new login. Not a big deal, just call in and they will do it.

Apparently, business accts won't pop up automatically under the personal login.
Old Oct 15, 2014, 4:23 am

Programs: AA
The wife and I was approved today for one Ink Plus each. I was surprised to be approved after getting the wait 30 days message, I didn't call the recon line. History:

1. I was grilled and denied the United Biz card by Chase back in June 2014
2. I was approved for both the Bold and Plus (Mastercard versions) in June 2013 during the previous 60k promo, only cancelled it in June 2014.

I'm thrilled to be approved but will definitely verify that I'm getting the 70k offer when I get the card.
Old Oct 15, 2014, 5:17 am

Programs: Chase Ultimate, Amex, Delta, AA, BA Avios, United, US Airways, Marriott, Hilton
so applied for chase ink plus...got declined as expected. But couldn't negotiate recon with business rep. Called 2 times.

Should I keep calling back? I don't want to have any red flags with chase. They seem to know how many times you call.

Said I need more revenue and business needs more time to be establishes. I said business has been around for 8 mos with 5k revenue, 2k profit.

I had a lot of inquiries but they told me this was not the reason. I have now gone through my app-o-rams with 10 more inquiries. So...I'm thinking it's too late to do any more recon calls right?
Old Oct 15, 2014, 7:40 am

Originally Posted by gameover98
The wife and I was approved today for one Ink Plus each. I was surprised to be approved after getting the wait 30 days message, I didn't call the recon line.
How long from when you applied?
Old Oct 15, 2014, 8:25 am

Programs: AA
Originally Posted by trouble747
How long from when you applied?
I applied on October 6th, got approval email on Oct 14th so 8 days.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.