Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Chase | Ultimate Rewards
Reload this Page >

Chase Ink Bold, Plus & Cash cards--[Archive]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Sep 29, 2014, 7:40 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: StartinSanDiego
08/18/2015--This thread is now archived. Discussion is continued here:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/chase-ultimate-rewards/1703507-chase-ink-cards-summer-2015-onward.html

30K/$300 Ink Cash card with AF waived first yr.

Chase application status hotline: 800-625-5166
Chase Business Reconsideration: 800-453-9719
Print Wikipost

Chase Ink Bold, Plus & Cash cards--[Archive]

Search this Thread

Old Oct 6, 2014, 2:13 pm

Programs: SPG Gold/HH Diamond/CC Gold/Hyatt Explorist
Originally Posted by roki
I applied on 10/2/14 and still getting the 30-day message on the automated line. I've received conflicting suggestions on whether or not to call in. It would be my first business card, although I tried for the same card 18 months ago. At the time, I had <$40K income, 720 FICO, and 3 apps in the last 6 months. Now I have FICO 765, high income, 4 personal cards with chase, 1 inquiry YTD. I moved in May of this year though, so I'm wondering if it's address verification or something?

I'm sure they're getting bombarded with inquiries and calls on this offer. I was truthful on my application (eBay business--$500 revenue last year). I thought my profile might lead to an instant approval, but no such luck.

Call or wait it out?
This is the first card that I'll be going with the "wait it out" approach. It is my first Chase application since the Ink Bold 60k offer back in early May and this is my only inquiry on TransUnion since that app (Froze EX as Chase normally pulls both for me but I was last approved with just the TU pull).

I'd rather let my good credit score speak for itself and hope that whatever held Chase back from an instant approval can be sorted out without playing 20 questions. Will have to wait and see if this was the right call...
Old Oct 6, 2014, 6:29 pm

2 Ink Plus Bonuses

I already have an ink plus and got a bonus for it. If i apply and get a new one (both visas) will i get a second bonus? Not sure... anyone with experience?
Old Oct 6, 2014, 7:30 pm

Programs: WN A-List, AA, UA
Applied last Thursday. Already have ink bold from may 2013, CSP from April 2013, United personal/business from January 2014. Found out this morning by logging into chaseonline that I was approved for the ink+.

First card i've decided to wait out for a decision. When i called recon on my United business, they grilled me about my business. Didn't feel like going through that again
Old Oct 7, 2014, 10:11 am

Programs: AA, TY, UR, UA, US, WN, MR, SPG
Originally Posted by Nehawk
This is the first card that I'll be going with the "wait it out" approach. It is my first Chase application since the Ink Bold 60k offer back in early May and this is my only inquiry on TransUnion since that app (Froze EX as Chase normally pulls both for me but I was last approved with just the TU pull).

I'd rather let my good credit score speak for itself and hope that whatever held Chase back from an instant approval can be sorted out without playing 20 questions. Will have to wait and see if this was the right call...
Called this morning (automated line) and shows approved. first business card, so I'm excited!

Filled out the application completely truthfully. Sole prop, 1 year, $500 revenue. I've sold 2 phones, 2 hard drives, 5 magazines, and a webcam on eBay YTD, and I'm at ~$526 before fees.

I'm hoping I receive the card before AP gets shut down. I'm not holding my breath, though, since it would have to be by Saturday. Black Friday falls within the 3 months, too, so it shouldn't be a big problem. No issue linking a business card to Serve, right?

Cable/phone will tack on $300/mo (I manage all family accounts).
Old Oct 7, 2014, 10:21 am

Originally Posted by morgan86
I already have an ink plus and got a bonus for it. If i apply and get a new one (both visas) will i get a second bonus? Not sure... anyone with experience?
Why on earth would they give you another bonus? On the other hand you didn't specify anything and if you have a different business you can get the bonus again. You will not get it for the same one.
Old Oct 7, 2014, 11:27 am

Originally Posted by ibleed0range
Why on earth would they give you another bonus? On the other hand you didn't specify anything and if you have a different business you can get the bonus again. You will not get it for the same one.
You can get the ink plus bonus more than once if you apply for a different business. Why wouldn't you?

I'm really debating on this card right now, I don't really need to add a card but the offer may just be too good to pass up. I currently have ink bold/ink plus and 5 chase cards but I could refer myself from my wife's acct for a total of 80k pts...

If I do apply though, sounds like I should wait and not call recon line..
Old Oct 7, 2014, 11:43 am

Called this morning (automated line) and shows approved. first business card, so I'm excited!

Filled out the application completely truthfully. Sole prop, 1 year, $500 revenue. I've sold 2 phones, 2 hard drives, 5 magazines, and a webcam on eBay YTD, and I'm at ~$526 before fees.

I'm hoping I receive the card before AP gets shut down. I'm not holding my breath, though, since it would have to be by Saturday. Black Friday falls within the 3 months, too, so it shouldn't be a big problem. No issue linking a business card to Serve, right?

you can call them and ask for the card to be over-nighted "to pay a large business expense this weekend", but YMMV. No issue using with Serve, I did that. Although there's the ongoing confusion over whether it's a cash advance, so...

You can stop at a Staples and get Amazon gift cards for the upcoming holiday purchases.
Old Oct 7, 2014, 11:52 am

Congrats! I guess waiting it out worked just fine in your case.

I'll tell my friends to try waiting it out also.
Old Oct 7, 2014, 11:55 am

Originally Posted by yOyOYoo
Congrats! I guess waiting it out worked just fine in your case.

I'll tell my friends to try waiting it out also.
Ironically, despite putting $500 revenue, they gave me a CL over 30x that. Crazy!
Old Oct 7, 2014, 11:56 am

Originally Posted by dagaetch
you can call them and ask for the card to be over-nighted "to pay a large business expense this weekend", but YMMV. No issue using with Serve, I did that. Although there's the ongoing confusion over whether it's a cash advance, so...

You can stop at a Staples and get Amazon gift cards for the upcoming holiday purchases.
I called and they expedited it for me. Thanks!
Old Oct 7, 2014, 12:59 pm
Formerly known as FTRox87

Programs: AA/US 1M, AS, BA, CX, EK, EY, JL, KE, LH, NH, OS, QF, QR, TG, UA/CO | *$G
finally this offer got to me -- applied for my first ever Ink+ ... went to pending... not gonna call and let it ride -- lets see how the dice roll lands this time around. if approved it will be my first Chase biz card.
Old Oct 7, 2014, 2:46 pm

Ironically, despite putting $500 revenue, they gave me a CL over 30x that. Crazy!
Thats great. I only got 5k CL with 13k yearly rental income. I have not yet received the card. Does anyone know if its possible to request increase in CL, say after a couple of months?
Old Oct 7, 2014, 4:29 pm

I applied on 10/2/14 and still getting the 30-day message on the automated line. I've received conflicting suggestions on whether or not to call in. It would be my first business card, although I tried for the same card 18 months ago. At the time, I had <$40K income, 720 FICO, and 3 apps in the last 6 months. Now I have FICO 765, high income, 4 personal cards with chase, 1 inquiry YTD. I moved in May of this year though, so I'm wondering if it's address verification or something?

I'm sure they're getting bombarded with inquiries and calls on this offer. I was truthful on my application (eBay business--$500 revenue last year). I thought my profile might lead to an instant approval, but no such luck.

Call or wait it out?
I applied and got the 30-day message too. Decided to call in. Had to answer questions about my 10-year old business (all answered truthfully).

I also moved recently, so the agent asked me to email/fax in documents for address verification.

Two days later, I went online and saw that I was approved.

So, in your case with your recent move, I would say call in. Chances are they'll want some documents for your address verification.
Old Oct 7, 2014, 5:09 pm

Tangent-- when does 70k offer expire? I sent a referral to my sister last week and she hasn't gotten the link her. The email Chase sent me to invite people stated that I have to invite them by 10/10 and they have to use the card by 1/21/15 in order for them to get 70k and me to get 10k-- but does my sister have to apply by 10/10 too?
Old Oct 7, 2014, 7:06 pm
HGF

Programs: AA EXP
I got declined for the card due to very low revenue ($50). Has anyone had any luck getting approved with low revenue?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.