Community
Wiki Posts
Search

VeriFLY experiences

Search this Thread

Old Feb 1, 2022, 7:29 am

Programs: BAEC Gold
Missing departure points now appear to be loaded. I've just created my trip from Las Palmas at the weekend
Old Feb 1, 2022, 7:39 am

Originally Posted by earlscourtflyer
Missing departure points now appear to be loaded. I've just created my trip from Las Palmas at the weekend
Thanks mine added to from Tenerife.
Old Feb 1, 2022, 7:42 am

Programs: BA GGL / GfL
Unfortunately not the case for the majority of airports people were mentioning up this thread including LIS / FAO / MAD / BCN or AMS. Hopefully BA upload the wider schedule shortly!

Pilot37
Old Feb 1, 2022, 7:56 am

Programs: BAEC Gold
Originally Posted by Pilot37
Unfortunately not the case for the majority of airports people were mentioning up this thread including LIS / FAO / MAD / BCN or AMS. Hopefully BA upload the wider schedule shortly!

Pilot37
looks like they may be doing it by country as BCN and MAD are showing for me but not LIS/FAO or AMS
Pilot37 likes this.
Old Feb 1, 2022, 8:14 am
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Originally Posted by loosehead
Anyone had this issue and found a way around it?
This is going back a bit, but I too had a lot of trouble getting an initial selfie. Eventually I got it to work - took something like half an hour - by moving to a different background (a mustard yellow wall area). My house is, well older than the USA, has stone walls and wooden beams and ceiling. It was also built when people were a lot shorter than now, so my head is nearer the ceiling than your average 21st century dwelling. The brown wood beams and white wood background I already knew causes problems with things like QR codes reading but even a reflection of that was stopping it from taking a selfie photo. It may work better if you use somewhere outdoors (so natural light) and say a concrete background. And perhaps rope in someone to help.
loosehead likes this.
Old Feb 1, 2022, 9:43 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, Miles and More(FTL), IHG(Platinum), Accor, HHonors(Diamond), SPG, Hertz Five Star
looks like they may be doing it by country as BCN and MAD are showing for me but not LIS/FAO or AMS
Originally Posted by Pilot37

Pilot37
Portugal, Spain and the Netherlands are not on the list of BA destination countries supported by Verifly. It is and always has been a fairly limited list of destination countries.

You can use it when returning from those countries which is where confusion sometimes arises

British Airways – VeriFLY (myverifly.com)

Other airlines that use verifly may support different destination countries which also causes some confusion, aer lingus does support Portugal, Spain and the Netherlands for example

Last edited by scottishpoet; Feb 1, 2022 at 9:54 am
Old Feb 1, 2022, 9:58 am

Originally Posted by scottishpoet
Portugal, Spain and the Netherlands are not on the list of BA destination countries supported by Verifly. It is and always has been a fairly limited list of destination countries.

You can use it when returning from those countries which is where confusion sometimes arises

British Airways – VeriFLY (myverifly.com)

Other airlines that use verifly may support different destination countries which also causes some confusion, aer lingus does support Portugal, Spain and the Netherlands for example

My post was always about the return from those Countries to the U.K. - the self-upload to the BA portal works fine for the outbound. I have to smile that my VeriFLY return to the U.K is giving me options of Inverness / Edinburgh and Birmingham as the originating cities- but no Amsterdam. Perhaps the old saying that BA should actually be called London Airways is finally being reflected in the VeriFLY app!

Pilot37
Old Feb 1, 2022, 10:04 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, Miles and More(FTL), IHG(Platinum), Accor, HHonors(Diamond), SPG, Hertz Five Star
In that case my apologies

I do see BCN and MAD but not AMS.
Pilot37 likes this.
Old Feb 1, 2022, 5:11 pm

Programs: Mucci de Guardian des Celliers des Grands Crus 1e Classé, plus BAEC.
LHR - SOF on 04 Feb.

If fully vaccinated, PCR tests are not needed to enter Bulgaria from the U.K. from 01 Feb. As of now VeriFLY hasn’t updated and is still asking me to upload a test result. Will try again tomorrow.
Markie likes this.
Old Feb 2, 2022, 9:56 am

Programs: Mucci de Guardian des Celliers des Grands Crus 1e Classé, plus BAEC.
Originally Posted by krispy84
LHR - SOF on 04 Feb.

If fully vaccinated, PCR tests are not needed to enter Bulgaria from the U.K. from 01 Feb. As of now VeriFLY hasn’t updated and is still asking me to upload a test result. Will try again tomorrow.
VeriFLY has now updated and will issue a pass for travel to Sofia with BA
Old Feb 2, 2022, 4:46 pm

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, BA LTG, Hilton Diamond, FB Platinum, EK Gold
Interesting development on destinations being loaded…or not. AMS is still not available and also you cannot upload documents through BA for checking resulting in 100% checkin at the airport. I sincerly hope this will change very very soon as it is not efficient at all.
Pilot37 likes this.
Old Feb 2, 2022, 5:08 pm

Originally Posted by Upupintheair
Interesting development on destinations being loaded…or not. AMS is still not available and also you cannot upload documents through BA for checking resulting in 100% checkin at the airport. I sincerly hope this will change very very soon as it is not efficient at all.
I have a B2B at AMS on Sunday which is just not feasible if VeriFLY isn’t updated or BA don’t accept doc uploads by then!

Pilot37
Old Feb 2, 2022, 7:35 pm

Unable to find MEX on verifly either, flying to Heathrow. BA have sent an email reminding me to use Verifly…
Old Feb 3, 2022, 1:58 am

Programs: Eurobonus Gold [*AG], Finnair Gold [OWS] HHonors Diamond, Hertz Pres Circle
Unfortunately GOT is no more to be found in the VeriFLY apps departure airports when selecting BA, I contracted the VeriFLY support team and got a standard nonsense reply back and was referred to the Supported Location page where it says after selecting British Airways:VeriFLY supports all international flights into the United Kingdom.
  • Pass - A Trip to the UK

Obviously not the case
Old Feb 3, 2022, 2:26 am

I’m travelling MAN-LHR-GNB on Saturday, will my VeriFLY pass for LHR-GNB (if everything goes through on app) be ok at Manchester?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.