Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

The "is ba.com website down / broken / problems today / now ?" consolidated thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Oct 26, 2014, 4:00 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Prospero
Please use the Issues, bugs and glitches on ba.com thread to post any issues you're experiencing on ba.com

Prospero
Moderator: BA forum
Print Wikipost

The "is ba.com website down / broken / problems today / now ?" consolidated thread

Search this Thread

Old Nov 2, 2013, 9:52 am

Location: London, England, UK, Europe, The World, The Universe
MMB seems to be down on all of my browsers today. Anyone else having the same issues?
Old Nov 2, 2013, 10:11 am

Programs: BA Gold, BA Amex Premier
OLCI 2 Nov

Anyone else having problems with OLCI? I have tried to check in on iPhone App and website on both PC and Mac since this morning and keep getting the following error:

Heathrow (London) - Geneva Club Europe
BA0724, 06:45 Sun 03 November 2013This flight departs from Terminal 5

Sorry, we are unable to offer you Online Check-in for this flight at present.

To check in and receive your boarding pass, please try again later or proceed to the airport.
Old Nov 5, 2013, 5:24 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci. Nothing else matters.
I'm beginning to think that there's a serious problem with the award booking on ba.com, following the reports that availability has suddenly vanished for great swathes of time - (see, for example http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/briti...n-screens.html and http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/briti...ooking-me.html).

I know that availability can vanish without warning.

However, ba.com is now reporting differences from the availability reported by qantas.com, and in addition there was this curious split between sections of the display page when searching for FRA-HKG on a particular date:-
British Airways flights
BA8733 FRA-LCY
BA27 LHR-HKG

British Airways with partners
BA907 FRA-LHR
BA27 LHR-HKG
This is obviously not right!
Old Nov 5, 2013, 5:59 pm

Programs: AA PLT, SPG Plat
Today, I've observed the same situation across sites where I check BA award availability - aa.com, ba.com, expertflyer
Old Nov 5, 2013, 6:08 pm

Yes!

I've had the same issues as well today--yesterday they showed lots and lots of availability from IAH->LHR but today nothing well into 2014.
Old Nov 10, 2013, 8:30 pm
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club

Programs: Battleaxe Alliance
Log-in page for BAEC appears to be very broken. When I try to log in, it goes to Page Not Found.

Oh dear... Blackberry App is working OK however.

ETA: The error only happened in Firefox. It worked OK in IE. Cleared the cookies in Firefox and now it is working.

Last edited by LTN Phobia; Nov 10, 2013 at 10:26 pm
Old Nov 11, 2013, 7:35 am

Programs: BA GGL & LTG, EK Silver, HHonors Lifetime Diamond; Proudly Mucci Free - total nonsense
ba.com login unavailable?

I can't log into ba.com, because the usual bit at the top of the homepage where you log in doesn't exist anymore.

It looks like the top of the webpage has been lopped off.

Anyone else seeing this?
Old Nov 11, 2013, 7:38 am

Programs: BA Gold
Nope, works fine for me.

Try clearing cookies, had some problems recently that doing that resolved
Old Nov 15, 2013, 2:47 am

Programs: baec, HHonours
BA.com not working

Just tried logging in to no avail

Anyone else struggling

ss
Old Nov 15, 2013, 2:58 am

Programs: BA GOLD/OWE BA Amex Prem Plus Tesco Airmiles Qantas Bronze IHG SPG Eithad
works ok for me^
Old Nov 15, 2013, 3:05 am

Programs: baec, HHonours
Cleared my cookies and all is well again

ss^^^^^
Old Nov 20, 2013, 4:57 am

Programs: BA (Silver), SPG, Hilton, GoldPoints Plus
attempting to cancel Amex 2-4-1

I'm attempting to cancel a 2-4-1 flight on BA.com, and the process seems to be much harder than it used to be.
You have to enter either the voucher number or credit card number you used to book the flight. Then you are given a form to fill in. When you press "request a refund" it comes up at the top of the page:

"Please complete the following fields
- Did you pay for this booking"

However nowhere on the page is there a field to fill in to say whether you paid for the booking! I've tried in Chrome, IE and Safari and it's the same.

Very frustrating that I now have to spend ages on the phone waiting to cancel (13 minutes and counting, and I've just been told it's very busy and it will be another 10 to 15 minutes)...
Old Nov 21, 2013, 5:44 am

Smile anybody having problems signing into account on ba.com?

I keep trying to log in to manage my booking section but after I log in it says 'page not found' This has been happening for 3 days now and I need to change my seats before my flight.
I have also tried it from the link in my email but same thing happens. Just wondering has this been happening with anybody else?
Thanks, Geraldine
Old Nov 21, 2013, 5:55 am

Delete your cookies and try again. Or, alternatively, try a different browser or switch on 'private browsing' then log in.
Old Nov 21, 2013, 6:03 am

it worked. thanks so much

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.