Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

The "is ba.com website down / broken / problems today / now ?" consolidated thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Oct 26, 2014, 4:00 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Prospero
Please use the Issues, bugs and glitches on ba.com thread to post any issues you're experiencing on ba.com

Prospero
Moderator: BA forum
Print Wikipost

The "is ba.com website down / broken / problems today / now ?" consolidated thread

Search this Thread

Old Feb 9, 2015, 3:31 am
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K
Edit...taking rubbish
Old Feb 9, 2015, 3:52 am

Programs: BA GGLfL
Monday morning offer - BA having a laugh?

Now, I typically have around a million Avios in my account and generally fly CE/J to Europe, the US and South Africa so I was rather amused to see the following "targeted" offer when I logged on to BA.com this morning….

Did you know? You have enough Avios for a return flight from London to Lagos in Economy. The full Avios price is 40,000 Avios + taxes, fees and carrier charges. Other Avios & Money price options may be available.

Thanks but no thanks!
Old Feb 9, 2015, 11:42 pm

Programs: MUCCI du gingembre cinquant, CAMRA
Is MMB down just for me or for everyone?

When I click the MMB tab on upcoming flights it loads a blank page and stops.

Is it just me or are others having trouble with MMB?
Old Feb 10, 2015, 12:03 am

Programs: BA - Gold, Hilton - Diamond
Originally Posted by ginger50
When I click the MMB tab on upcoming flights it loads a blank page and stops.

Is it just me or are others having trouble with MMB?
same here
Old Feb 10, 2015, 12:05 am

Programs: BA GGL, CCR; AF/KLM FB Silver; M&M LH FTL; LY GLD; HH Diamond; SPG Gold; A-Club Silver; Avis PCI
same here and tried in 3 different browsers.
Old Feb 10, 2015, 12:20 am

Programs: DL DM/2MM, BA GGL/CCR,/GFL, A3 Gold, JBU Mosaic, ITA Executive, HHonors Diamond
Can't stand this anymore have to scream it out in a post
All my MMB are inaccessible, amd...woorse, I have been unseated all my TAT 1A 1K on the 747 in F
Two calls so far to GGL/Youfirst to regain my originally booked seats. I am just getting bored with caloing and calling...
Initially I thought it was an actual seat switch done consciously from BA, but then I realized it was unlikely that the likes of Madonna or Prince William would be on each one of 10 upcoming LHR-JFK-LHR 747 F legs
Anyone experiencing the same issue?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.