Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > bmi | Diamond Club
Reload this Page >

Redemption Help: DC redemption : need help checking availability for....

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Redemption Help: DC redemption : need help checking availability for....

Search this Thread

Old Nov 3, 2010, 12:46 pm

Anir NZ: LHR-LAX in C April 2011

Any return C seats on Air NZ to LAX in April? What about other months next year also? I rememeber seeing a thread recently mentioning there was good availability however i know these seats will be snapped up quick.

Many thanks, might need to invest in EF myself at somepoint.
Old Nov 3, 2010, 1:02 pm
IMH

Programs: BA Gold; Accor Plat; IHG Diamond-Amb; Meliá & HH & Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by pazza2000
Any return C seats on Air NZ to LAX in April?
I checked the first seven days and found two redemption seats on NZ1 on April 1, 2, 4, 5, 6 and 7. Less the following week, but still plenty of options: one available on 9 April, two on 11 and 14 April.

Nothing for the NZ2 return LAX-LHR, but that isn't surprising and there are plenty of other *A options.

Originally Posted by pazza2000
Many thanks, might need to invest in EF myself at somepoint.
Sounds like the way forward
Old Nov 3, 2010, 2:32 pm

Originally Posted by IMH
I checked the first seven days and found two redemption seats on NZ1 on April 1, 2, 4, 5, 6 and 7. Less the following week, but still plenty of options: one available on 9 April, two on 11 and 14 April.

Nothing for the NZ2 return LAX-LHR, but that isn't surprising and there are plenty of other *A options.

Yes, but none as good i understand. Is AC an option back, or are there any return dates in early May; or late March at a push on ANZ? I actually thought it would be the other way about with the better availability ex-LAX.

Glad to hear though that seats are still there.

Many thanks
Old Nov 8, 2010, 2:40 am

Does anyone know if it's possible for BD to have LX seats released to them?

I have a friend travelling LX ZRH-ORD in F this week and my ZRH-LAX is showing 4 F seats available on Expertflyer, so I would like to swap my friend to my flight.

Have mum and aunt travelling LX ZRH-LAX in C the day before with 2 F seats available, which they would like to upgrade to.

I've called pre-travel support but they can't see any of these seats.

Any ideas?
Old Nov 8, 2010, 3:57 am
G_G
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK E+
Originally Posted by E3A300
I've called pre-travel support but they can't see any of these seats.
Any ideas?
you have the answer in a former post :

"- M&M shows availability for their FF program only and is no indication of what is available to DC members.
- Ditto for EF.
- ANA shows availability when it applies to partners like DC and is the best source for this."
Old Nov 8, 2010, 6:24 am
Ambassador: World of Hyatt

Location: UK - the nearest airport is named after a motorway !
Originally Posted by Cheetah_SA
This is a bit generic: I want to know the best way to check for LX availability. I did several searches (honest!) and am still not sure I understand it. Am I correct in understanding:

- M&M shows availability for their FF program only and is no indication of what is available to DC members.
- Ditto for EF.
- ANA shows availability when it applies to partners like DC and is the best source for this. This will usually be closer to the date of the flight. (I am looking for next April.)
Are we sure about this ? I booked a LCY-GVA-JFK on LX a couple of months ago that I had found on M&M and which was not showing on ANA... from that, I thought DC was getting M&M availability. Has something changed ?
Old Nov 8, 2010, 7:22 am
Moderator: UK and Ireland & Europe

Programs: SK*G, Lots of Blue Elsewhere
M&M airline availability has been acting weirdly recently. I've just this afternoon managed to book a couple of award seats on FRA-NRT. Loads were showing on ANA, but it's taken a couple of days to get through to someone in the ICC who can see and book them.
Old Nov 8, 2010, 4:03 pm

Programs: Various lustrous chemical elements
Hi, can anyone please help me find 4 Business seats from Florida (MCO, TPA, MIA, FLL etc) to London on or around 30th April.

Thanks
Old Nov 8, 2010, 5:10 pm

I can see 4 on EWR-LHR on the 30th (plus 2 days either side), but having problems getting you up there from Florida, I'm afraid...
Old Nov 9, 2010, 12:06 am

Programs: Various lustrous chemical elements
Originally Posted by stut
I can see 4 on EWR-LHR on the 30th (plus 2 days either side), but having problems getting you up there from Florida, I'm afraid...
Thanks - the other option would be around LAX LAS PHX area, again very flexible with airport.

Otherwise, may just have to pay for a flight from Florida to EWR.
Old Nov 9, 2010, 2:07 am

If you don't mind an early start and an airport change:

30APR UA22 LAX 0630 - JFK 1428 (ps service)
30APR CO28 EWR 1930 - LHR 0740
Old Nov 14, 2010, 2:25 am

Programs: Ba gold,honours diamond,spg Platinum,Marriott Platium
dc redemption 2 business to mco

looking for 2 seats to mco in business from edi or any uk airport dates are
from 20-23 sept looking to use cash+miles
Old Nov 14, 2010, 10:12 am

Air NZ: LHR-LAX-LHR Aug/Sept

Hi,

If somebody could quickly check Air NZ availability to for 2 to LAX(& back) next Aug/Sept for me that would be great. Its a bit away and i have tried some random dates with ANA although cant find anythng yet... Can see some dates in May/June so hopefully seats will be released eventually. Really flexible although keen to only go Air NZ on this route, although what would be the best alternative; United?

As, always -appreciate the help.
Old Nov 19, 2010, 2:01 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: HHonors Diamond; A3 *Nothing ; BA Exec. Club Gold
BMI DC Redemption flight, Help checking for availability

Fellow FT'ers,

I have been out of the running a few months moving to a warmer place on this planet. ANA has now given up and dont have a flight that I can add to that program to make the redemption checker for for me. I also thought I remember a thread where we could ask about availability but cant find it..

I still remember it is best to check before calling the ICC
Maybe we can set this up as a help thread.

Can someone check for me (and I know it is unlikely so pls dont flame me) if there is any availability in F or C next month:
from SIN to AMS, SIN to FRA or SIN to LHR December 23rd departure, December 27th return. flying days are not flexible (+1 or -1 day max)

TG, Swiss, LH, SQ, TK etc.. (Decent F or C product).

Many thanks,
Globalist.
Old Nov 19, 2010, 2:25 am
G*G

I can't check for you - but I know a good place to ask!

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/bmi-d...ilability.html

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.