Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Car Rental Programs and Ride Services > Avis | Preferred and Budget | Fastbreak
Reload this Page >

Avis Discount Codes - Put AWD codes in this thread only

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Aug 24, 2013, 3:40 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: TravelinSperry
As of 2/12/14: We've had quite a few "Hey, come use this AWD. It's great" type of posts. When the AWD doesn't give a good discount, but is only posted to try to get renters to use the AWD of someone so the poster can earn free days from their Avis Corporate account. From here out, please put the company/trade group/etc that's associated with the AWD or we'll delete the post to keep it on-topic here.

Status Match &/or Complimentary Status
(only public matches posted where Avis or entity post public links - certain corporations also offer upgrades - they are not listed since they are not public)

Status Match
  • (Not applicable to residents in the US and Canada) link here
President's Club (complimentary upgrade)
  • American Airlines 100k Loyalty Points level choice (link here)
  • United Club Infinite, Presidential Plus Business/Consumer, & Business Card primary Cardmembers (link here)
  • United MileagePlus members with Premier Platinum or status or higher (link here)
  • Aeroplan 75K and Super Elite Members as well as the Primary Cardholder of an Aeroplan premium credit card (link here)
  • Hawaiian Air Pualani Platinum members (link here)
  • Singapore Airlines Kris Flyer Solitaire PPS Club and PPS Club members (link here)
  • American Express Platinum card holders (outside USA) link here
  • Mastercard World Elite or Black cardholders (Europe, Turkey, & CIS) link here
  • Bank of America® Premium Rewards® Elite Visa Infinite (benefits link here)
  • Lincoln Black Label members (link here)
  • Inspirato members (link here)
  • THIRDHOME members (link here)
  • SouthernSun Black Status Members (South Africa) (link here)
  • DNB Mastercard Upgrade cardholders (Norway) (link here)
  • XO Access Members (link here)
Preferred Plus (complimentary upgrade)
  • American Airlines 60k Loyalty Points level choice (link here)
  • United MileagePlus Premier Silver and Premier Gold members (link here)
  • Aeroplan 25K, 35K and 50K Members and primary cardholders of an Aeroplan core credit card (link here)
  • Etihad Guest Gold Members (residing in Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Great Britain, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and Turkey) link here
  • Mastercard World Elite card holders (US based) link here
  • Visa Infinite card holders (US & Canada based) (link here)
  • American Express Platinum Cardholders (US Based) link here
  • CLEAR Plus members (link here)
  • Founders Card Members (link provided after joining)
Print Wikipost

Avis Discount Codes - Put AWD codes in this thread only

Search this Thread

Old May 8, 2012, 7:30 pm

Programs: UA 1P, Hertz 5*, Avis Preferred
AWD: X612849
COMPANY: Blue Nile Travel Group

Free Day on a Weekly Rental - Get a free day when you rent for 5 consecutive days. Rental must be on an intermediate through a full size car.

Please use Coupon: TUCA068
Rental must begin by 12/31/2012. Terms and conditions apply.

Free Upgrade - Receive a one time, one car group upgrade when you rent from Avis. Rental must be an intermediate through full size car (maximum upgrade to a premium).

Please use Coupon: UUCA018
Rental must begin by 12/31/2012. Terms and conditions apply.

Save up to 30% when you rent with the Avis Corporate Awards Program. Discover special savings when you rent using your company AWD at participating Avis locations.

Rental must begin by 12/31/2012

Free Day on a Weekly Rental Terms and Conditions:
Offer applies to one day free of the daily time and mileage charges on a minimum five consecutive day rental period on weekly rates on an intermediate (group C) through full-size four door (group E) car. Taxes, concession recovery fees, vehicle license recovery fee, customer facility charges ($10/contract in CA) may apply and are extra. Optional products such as LDW ($29.99/day or less) and refueling are extra. Coupon cannot be used for one-way rentals; one coupon per rental. Offer valid at participating Avis locations in the contiguous U.S. (excluding the New York Metro area). An advance reservation is required. Offer may not be available during holiday and other blackout periods. Offer subject to vehicle availability at the time of reservation and may not be available on some rates at some times. For reservations made on Avis.com, free day will be applied at time of rental. Renter must meet Avis age, driver and credit requirements. Minimum age may vary by location. An additional daily surcharge may apply for renters under 25 years old.Rental must begin by 12/31/2012.

Free Upgrade Terms and Conditions:
Coupon valid for a one-time, one-car-group upgrade on an intermediate (group C) through a full-size four-door (group E) car. Maximum upgrade to premium (group G). Offer valid on daily, weekend, weekly and monthly rates only. The upgraded car is subject to vehicle availability at the time of rental and may not be available on some rates at some times. Coupon valid at participating Avis locations in the contiguous U.S. One coupon per rental. A 24-hour advance reservation is required. May not be used in conjunction with any other coupon, promotion or offer. For reservations made on Avis.com, upgrade will be applied at time of rental. Renter must meet Avis age, driver and credit requirements. Minimum age may vary by location. An additional daily surcharge may apply for renters under 25 years old. Fuel charges are extra. Rental must begin by 12/31/2012.

Save up to 30% Terms and Conditions:
Savings of up to 30% applies to Avis daily, weekly, weekend or monthly rates and is applicable only to the time-and-mileage charges of the rental. Offer available for U.S. and Canadian residents only for rentals at participating locations in the contiguous U.S., excluding the NY Metro area. Taxes, concession recovery fees, vehicle license recovery fee, and customer facility charges ($10/contract in CA) may apply and are extra. Optional products such as LDW ($29.99/day or less) and refueling are extra. Be sure to mention your corporate AWD to take advantage of this offer. Offer is subject to change without notice and may not be used in conjunction with any other AWD number, coupon or promotion. An advance reservation is required. Offer subject to vehicle availability at the time of rental and may not be available on some rates at some times, including some online rates at avis.com. Holiday and other blackout periods may apply. Renter must meet Avis age, driver and credit requirements. Minimum age may vary by location. An additional daily surcharge may apply for renters under 25 years old. Car rental return restrictions may apply. Discount valid on rentals checked out no later than 12/31/2012.

Last edited by Madhouse24; May 8, 2012 at 7:31 pm Reason: Added T&C
Old May 8, 2012, 7:42 pm
rtb

If you need an Avis rental from an airport use this Southwest code AWD K024700. Best deal I've found so far!
Old May 8, 2012, 8:25 pm

Originally Posted by rtb
If you need an Avis rental from an airport use this Southwest code AWD K024700. Best deal I've found so far!
Really? I've found the standard Avis corporate 30% off AWD of S789500 to generally give the best rates.
Old May 8, 2012, 10:51 pm

Originally Posted by RMT211
I am a 23 y/o graduate student and I will be visiting Puerto Rico next month for a week to conduct research on my thesis. I am trying to make my stipend go as far as possible and was wondering if anybody knew any AWDs that would waive the under 25 surcharge since this is one of the largest fees. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Are you a member of USAA? They have a deal with Avis to waive the under 25.
Old May 8, 2012, 10:53 pm

Originally Posted by Viajero Joven
It's that time of year again: Hertz has $5/day one ways and Alamo has $10 one ways from AZ to CA/NV, but Avis has done one step better: Get a free tank of gas! PHX to LA can be done on a single tank, so Avis ends up $50 cheaper than others since you don't have to refill.

Note the SUV is available for $15-- and again, without paying for gas, the deal is even sweeter.

https://www.avis.com/car-rental/deal...a-US_en-030415
That is expired... may 31, 2011... unless it has been unknowingly extended?
Old May 9, 2012, 5:17 am

Programs: QF KF
Looking at renting a Porshce for 4 days while in Germany in July.

Do any discount codes come out for this? The price is ok.. really the km limit that bothers me.
Old May 9, 2012, 5:35 am

Programs: HH Silver
Originally Posted by sparksals
That is expired... may 31, 2011... unless it has been unknowingly extended?
•Offer valid now for pick up by 5/31/2012
Old May 9, 2012, 9:06 am

Originally Posted by hummel

Do any discount codes come out for this? The price is ok.. really the km limit that bothers me.
try these 2 links (on Chrome for translations)

I could not see a validity on this link
http://www.avis.de/911

This one is valid ONLY for May/June for a Porsche Cayenne - U/L Kilometers ^

http://eixnbeweb02.rent-at-avis.com/...2579E50051E4BB
Old May 9, 2012, 9:55 am
rtb

Originally Posted by drzoidberg
Really? I've found the standard Avis corporate 30% off AWD of S789500 to generally give the best rates.
I just compared them with a one month rental in Philadelphia. The Southwest code was $150 cheaper. Try it yourself!
Old May 9, 2012, 3:22 pm

Programs: 1P, Avis Presidents Club, Marriott Gold Elite, RCC
And Philly is expensive rental to start with! Good deal, thanks!
Old May 11, 2012, 6:06 am

Programs: UA 1K, QF Plat, VA Gold, IHG Spire Ambassador, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold, Coles FlyBuys
Originally Posted by BlackGoldSTL
punched in A442100 for a 4 day, 8 hour Intermediate rental at a neighborhood location in Tempe AZ and got a rate of 65 dollars TOTAL!!!

This is a Deloitte code, right? That's fantastic for me...
Originally Posted by WASfireman
I found this rate code (A442100) a few pages back and was not sure if it was a specific corporations rate code. It saves me 200 dollars so I am a little worried about using it without some investigation.
Originally Posted by ramalama8
This is a corporate rate for Deloitte. In my experience, they won't ask for ID.
I just used A442100 for a five-day rental in NZ, brought Avis's price to within $20 of the local off-airport outfit (Omega Car Hire). They did not ask for ID.
Old May 18, 2012, 2:36 pm

Programs: A little bit of miles and points scattered everywhere
does anyone have any coupon codes that work in Hawaii? All my Costco and Entertainment coupons dont work there. I will say that AWD K816401 gives a very good deal all by itself!
Old May 19, 2012, 11:24 am

Programs: AA, UA, WN, HH, Marriott
Originally Posted by Mediana
I'm gonna have to rent a car on Aug 14 for two weeks from Newark airport. Any good codes I can use? Quite desperate here.
Try K817165
Old May 21, 2012, 10:11 am

Programs: AA-EXP & 1MM+, AS, MR-LTT, HH Gold
Discount code for Spain?

Read through quite a few pages to no avail.

Renting in Spain. Any applicable code?
Is AAA good for with Avis? Know it does with Hertz.

Thx.
Old May 24, 2012, 12:11 pm

Programs: BA, AA, SQ, UA, AC, WS, MR TIT
Originally Posted by hummel
Isn't that exciting. Try the panamera. I tried it once and I have to admit that it is the best vehicle in the world. I like it more than my MB S550.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.