Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Car Rental Programs and Ride Services > Avis | Preferred and Budget | Fastbreak
Reload this Page >

Avis Discount Codes - Put AWD codes in this thread only

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Aug 24, 2013, 3:40 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: TravelinSperry
As of 2/12/14: We've had quite a few "Hey, come use this AWD. It's great" type of posts. When the AWD doesn't give a good discount, but is only posted to try to get renters to use the AWD of someone so the poster can earn free days from their Avis Corporate account. From here out, please put the company/trade group/etc that's associated with the AWD or we'll delete the post to keep it on-topic here.

Status Match &/or Complimentary Status
(only public matches posted where Avis or entity post public links - certain corporations also offer upgrades - they are not listed since they are not public)

Status Match
  • (Not applicable to residents in the US and Canada) link here
President's Club (complimentary upgrade)
  • American Airlines 100k Loyalty Points level choice (link here)
  • United Club Infinite, Presidential Plus Business/Consumer, & Business Card primary Cardmembers (link here)
  • United MileagePlus members with Premier Platinum or status or higher (link here)
  • Aeroplan 75K and Super Elite Members as well as the Primary Cardholder of an Aeroplan premium credit card (link here)
  • Hawaiian Air Pualani Platinum members (link here)
  • Singapore Airlines Kris Flyer Solitaire PPS Club and PPS Club members (link here)
  • American Express Platinum card holders (outside USA) link here
  • Mastercard World Elite or Black cardholders (Europe, Turkey, & CIS) link here
  • Bank of America® Premium Rewards® Elite Visa Infinite (benefits link here)
  • Lincoln Black Label members (link here)
  • Inspirato members (link here)
  • THIRDHOME members (link here)
  • SouthernSun Black Status Members (South Africa) (link here)
  • DNB Mastercard Upgrade cardholders (Norway) (link here)
  • XO Access Members (link here)
Preferred Plus (complimentary upgrade)
  • American Airlines 60k Loyalty Points level choice (link here)
  • United MileagePlus Premier Silver and Premier Gold members (link here)
  • Aeroplan 25K, 35K and 50K Members and primary cardholders of an Aeroplan core credit card (link here)
  • Etihad Guest Gold Members (residing in Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Great Britain, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and Turkey) link here
  • Mastercard World Elite card holders (US based) link here
  • Visa Infinite card holders (US & Canada based) (link here)
  • American Express Platinum Cardholders (US Based) link here
  • CLEAR Plus members (link here)
  • Founders Card Members (link provided after joining)
Print Wikipost

Avis Discount Codes - Put AWD codes in this thread only

Search this Thread

Old May 25, 2012, 10:12 am

Programs: AAdvantage Exec Plat, Avis First Class, Marriott Platinum
Deleted

Last edited by zeedub; Nov 18, 2013 at 11:07 am
Old May 26, 2012, 9:24 am

Hello,

Does anyone know if the standard Avis.com coupon S789500 (upto 30% off) would work with the Avis.com coupon UUWA008 - Free Double Upgrade in FL

T&Cs of S789500 state, "Offer may not be used in conjunction with any other AWD number, promotion or offer."

My rental confirmation also states, " Coupon deductions are NOT included in the estimated total, but will be calculated and applied at the time of rental." Does that mean that 30% will still come off the bill when I rent?

thanks
Old May 28, 2012, 9:57 am

Originally Posted by TrayflowInUK
I just used A442100 for a five-day rental in NZ, brought Avis's price to within $20 of the local off-airport outfit (Omega Car Hire). They did not ask for ID.
Yes, this is definitely the Deloitte code for their practitioners traveling on business. Note that Avis also provides a personal travel AWD (different from above) for Deloitte practitioners traveling on vacation.

Couple of things about this code:

- Yes, it's usually the best rate, I've never really seen anything that beats it outside of the Avis / Cendant corporate rates

- No, ID never seems to be required with this rate

- You may want to be careful as insurance is included with this rate and if you do have any issues with the car that would require a claim, you're likely to get on the radar screen pretty quickly

- For one way rentals with this AWD, a mileage charge will apply, so the total cost can escalate pretty quickly
Old May 29, 2012, 11:29 am

Programs: avis, hertz, budget, aa, delta, united
A515100 HP code

Used this in Chicago at O'Hare recently, gave a great rate and unlimited miles. Keep in mind HP does heavy volume at ORD airport and they have their own dedicated spots right where the bus drops off first. When you get on the bus they will ask you if you work for HP, just say yes, they did not ask me for ID but I was also a Preferred renter. Just be forewarned that HP rentals get preferential treatment.
Old May 29, 2012, 12:14 pm

Programs: HH Silver
Originally Posted by Nothmiami
Used this in Chicago at O'Hare recently, gave a great rate and unlimited miles. Keep in mind HP does heavy volume at ORD airport and they have their own dedicated spots right where the bus drops off first. When you get on the bus they will ask you if you work for HP, just say yes, they did not ask me for ID but I was also a Preferred renter. Just be forewarned that HP rentals get preferential treatment.
Using it for one way travel, at least for my city pair, there are no included miles. .30 per mile.
Old Jun 1, 2012, 2:44 pm

Programs: Marriott Plat, HHonors Gold, Hertz President's Circle
A515100 in ANC avis, risky or not?

Heard that ANC avis is runnin semi-independently, no status recognition, no rental credits etc. We are looking for a seven and half day, full size rental, picking up at 1AM. Will A515100 (HP code) be too risky to use?

Also, a few pages in the back, one guy claimed that this code had 100 miles/day limit, but when I put everything together, it shows under mileage "unlimited". How would I tell if it has mileage limit or not?

And generally in ANC sites, are they strict about corp ID etc? Thanks.
Old Jun 4, 2012, 4:29 pm

Anybody have luck using the verizon retiree discount code (may just be their generic code) without an I.D? Its not hard to find and it seems to be giving me the cheapest offering...
Old Jun 4, 2012, 7:09 pm

Programs: AC*50K, IHG Platinum, Accor Gold, Bonvoy Gold
Another code

I've shared this code with "colleagues" before C025558 and it gives an o.k. price. It's affiliated with my SMB thus no extra perks (like insurance) but decent rates and I've never been requested ID - even if it's my own.
Old Jun 4, 2012, 9:50 pm

Hi, do u know how to check if the code include CDW?
I used the code, but didn't see anywhere showed CDW included, I can even buy CDW.
As you mentioned, I want to find a code with great rate but without CDW to avoid the possible trouble with a claim.
Thanks.

Originally Posted by Yes>Reservations>No
Yes, this is definitely the Deloitte code for their practitioners traveling on business. Note that Avis also provides a personal travel AWD (different from above) for Deloitte practitioners traveling on vacation.

Couple of things about this code:

- Yes, it's usually the best rate, I've never really seen anything that beats it outside of the Avis / Cendant corporate rates

- No, ID never seems to be required with this rate

- You may want to be careful as insurance is included with this rate and if you do have any issues with the car that would require a claim, you're likely to get on the radar screen pretty quickly

- For one way rentals with this AWD, a mileage charge will apply, so the total cost can escalate pretty quickly
Old Jun 5, 2012, 8:24 am

What's best for a one day weekend rental in Manhattan?
Old Jun 7, 2012, 12:50 pm

FHO stands for what?

Originally Posted by zeedub
This code has done well for me on many occasion:

W3194021

Company is FHO and no company ID is required, even with an agent.
Wow, significant discounts with this code! Question: what does the FHO acronymn stand for?
Old Jun 12, 2012, 4:46 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA Plat 2MM, MR Gold, Avis Pref
Originally Posted by Procter
Heard that ANC avis is runnin semi-independently, no status recognition, no rental credits etc. We are looking for a seven and half day, full size rental, picking up at 1AM. Will A515100 (HP code) be too risky to use?

Also, a few pages in the back, one guy claimed that this code had 100 miles/day limit, but when I put everything together, it shows under mileage "unlimited". How would I tell if it has mileage limit or not?

And generally in ANC sites, are they strict about corp ID etc? Thanks.
I think that this is a D&T code or it used to be at least; another post says this is HP but in my experience its a D&T code
Old Jun 14, 2012, 2:39 pm

I am headed to RSW September 1st. Can anyone steer me in the right direction for a Florida Rental?
Old Jun 16, 2012, 10:55 am

Smile Works fine in France

Originally Posted by Happy
D005150

I have this code written down from years back. It still yields the lowest rate for a 9 day one-way rental in France.

On the reservation it says some Additional mandatory Surcharges are not included, but all it listed is the underage surcharge. Also it said tax of one-way rental fee is not included in the estimate as it is based on location.

Unlimited kilometers.

The next code that yields a distant second good price is the Citi Group Leisure Travel A074800.

Has anyone used the D005150 in recent months?
I just used this today online (June 16/12) and it took $100 off a one-month rental. Thanks
Old Jun 17, 2012, 7:18 pm

Programs: United 1K - AA EXP - Avis CC - Hertz Plat - Hyatt Diamond - SPG Plat
Originally Posted by TrojanHorse
I think that this is a D&T code or it used to be at least; another post says this is HP but in my experience its a D&T code
It is for HP. I just used it and my rental agreement says HP.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.