Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Car Rental Programs and Ride Services > Avis | Preferred and Budget | Fastbreak
Reload this Page >

Avis Discount Codes - Put AWD codes in this thread only

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Aug 24, 2013, 3:40 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: TravelinSperry
As of 2/12/14: We've had quite a few "Hey, come use this AWD. It's great" type of posts. When the AWD doesn't give a good discount, but is only posted to try to get renters to use the AWD of someone so the poster can earn free days from their Avis Corporate account. From here out, please put the company/trade group/etc that's associated with the AWD or we'll delete the post to keep it on-topic here.

Status Match &/or Complimentary Status
(only public matches posted where Avis or entity post public links - certain corporations also offer upgrades - they are not listed since they are not public)

Status Match
  • (Not applicable to residents in the US and Canada) link here
President's Club (complimentary upgrade)
  • American Airlines 100k Loyalty Points level choice (link here)
  • United Club Infinite, Presidential Plus Business/Consumer, & Business Card primary Cardmembers (link here)
  • United MileagePlus members with Premier Platinum or status or higher (link here)
  • Aeroplan 75K and Super Elite Members as well as the Primary Cardholder of an Aeroplan premium credit card (link here)
  • Hawaiian Air Pualani Platinum members (link here)
  • Singapore Airlines Kris Flyer Solitaire PPS Club and PPS Club members (link here)
  • American Express Platinum card holders (outside USA) link here
  • Mastercard World Elite or Black cardholders (Europe, Turkey, & CIS) link here
  • Bank of America® Premium Rewards® Elite Visa Infinite (benefits link here)
  • Lincoln Black Label members (link here)
  • Inspirato members (link here)
  • THIRDHOME members (link here)
  • SouthernSun Black Status Members (South Africa) (link here)
  • DNB Mastercard Upgrade cardholders (Norway) (link here)
  • XO Access Members (link here)
Preferred Plus (complimentary upgrade)
  • American Airlines 60k Loyalty Points level choice (link here)
  • United MileagePlus Premier Silver and Premier Gold members (link here)
  • Aeroplan 25K, 35K and 50K Members and primary cardholders of an Aeroplan core credit card (link here)
  • Etihad Guest Gold Members (residing in Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Great Britain, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and Turkey) link here
  • Mastercard World Elite card holders (US based) link here
  • Visa Infinite card holders (US & Canada based) (link here)
  • American Express Platinum Cardholders (US Based) link here
  • CLEAR Plus members (link here)
  • Founders Card Members (link provided after joining)
Print Wikipost

Avis Discount Codes - Put AWD codes in this thread only

Search this Thread

Old Mar 8, 2012, 2:28 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: United 1K, JAL Sapphire, SPG Lifetime Platinum, National Executive Elite, Hertz PC, Avis PC
MUPA001 - save $40 on a weekly rental, intermediate class or higher, rent by 5/15. Offered through my Virtuoso channel, and not valid for members of Disboards.com
Old Mar 8, 2012, 2:32 pm

mistake???

punched in A442100 for a 4 day, 8 hour Intermediate rental at a neighborhood location in Tempe AZ and got a rate of 65 dollars TOTAL!!!

This is a Deloitte code, right? That's fantastic for me...

Last edited by BlackGoldSTL; Mar 8, 2012 at 2:34 pm Reason: add car size
Old Mar 9, 2012, 8:40 am

Originally Posted by neza
Hi try----- W300012
Great code, thanks. Cheapest by far for me, but still only brings the prices down to Dollar Express rates.

CJ
Old Mar 10, 2012, 12:17 am

Programs: UA, US, AA, Hyatt Platinum, Hilton Gold, & PC
Originally Posted by circitmage
I used to be able to use one (MUAA045) in 2011 that gave me 750 additonal miles posted to my OnePass account ... Does anyone know if this coupon (or one like it) will return/already exists?
The new code for 2012 is MUAA041
Old Mar 14, 2012, 11:11 pm

Originally Posted by mtbmtb01
i was able to get a std suv at MIA (miami airport)in may/june,
Standard SUV Chevrolet Equinox or similar,
Base Rate and Charges
$259.67 USD for a week,
used code MUWA130 which should get me another $35 off

Get an Intermediate SUV for $159 per week/$22 per weekend day or a Standard SUV for $169 per week/$25 per weekend day. Use Avis discount AWD S767700 for rental pickup by 6/30/12. Valid at airport and off airport locations, may require Saturday night keep, blackouts apply.

adding coupon MUWA130 is suppose to get me an extra $35 off and they state that will happen at the counter.

snipped
This worked for me except for the coupon code. I am renting from a neighbourhood location and it looks like the additional dollars off coupon is only valid at airport locations.
Old Mar 16, 2012, 11:11 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by sparksals
This worked for me except for the coupon code. I am renting from a neighbourhood location and it looks like the additional dollars off coupon is only valid at airport locations.
$159 is inclusive of all the taxes and fees or?
Old Mar 16, 2012, 1:49 pm

Programs: HH Diamond, IHG Platium,
Smile

Originally Posted by sparksals
Use code MUGA015 this will give you $35.00 off even from neighbourhood locations.
Old Mar 18, 2012, 10:22 pm

Programs: Marriott Rewards, AAdvantage, Hilton Honors
Double Upgrade

anyone have any working Double Upgrade coupons for Avis USA rentals ?

Thanks
Old Mar 19, 2012, 7:15 pm

Programs: AA, UA, WN, HH, Marriott
Originally Posted by billpritjr
anyone have any working Double Upgrade coupons for Avis USA rentals ?

Thanks
Entertainment -
Single upgrade - AWD B790000 and CPN # UUGA029
Double upgrade - AWD B790000 and CPN # UUGA030

avis.com/entertainment
Old Mar 19, 2012, 9:02 pm

Programs: Marriott Rewards, AAdvantage, Hilton Honors
Originally Posted by JerryFF
Entertainment -
Single upgrade - AWD B790000 and CPN # UUGA029
Double upgrade - AWD B790000 and CPN # UUGA030

avis.com/entertainment
Thanks Jerry !
Old Mar 20, 2012, 4:37 am

Morning money savers. Been reading these threads for a while now. Whilst I never need to use them as my travel is 99% corp I am always amazed at how a good thing gets around and I now have a need for your expert knowledge

Need to hire a car from Las Vegas McCarran (LAS) Airport for 7 days starting 6th May. I have tried a number of AWD's and Coupon codes but don't seem to be getting a lot of luck on the results back.

Am I doing something incorrect or is LAS a code and voucher free zone??
Thanks
J
Old Mar 20, 2012, 9:29 am

State of Fla ID REQUESTED

Hi All,

I registered so I could post the following:

I was able to successfully process a reservation online with Avis using the State of Fla discount code - it gave me a rate of $125 plus tax vs. $220. But when I went to pick up the car here in NYC at a neighborhood location the lady asked me for ID - I said I have never been asked before. She asked what the code was, what I did with the State of Fla, etc. I *think* showing a biz card would have backed her off - unfortunately I didnt have one on me. She said they have had a lot of trouble with that code - which I took to mean it has been getting abused a good bit. So, be on the look out. Anyone else use it recently?

Would love to have a code to help get a good weekend rate in NYC non-airport or a good weekly rate, again non-airport. They have cars at JFK for $12 per day - no idea how hard it is to get there to get them.
Old Mar 21, 2012, 2:00 pm

try X846850 - been getting a good rate with this one lately
Old Mar 21, 2012, 3:51 pm

Programs: SPG, Marriott, Hyatt, CX, SQ, BA
What is the best deals for a Minivan in San Francisco? I need it for next week.
Old Mar 23, 2012, 10:18 am

Tried the X846850 and the Entertainment codes (only good in US) but couldn;t find a great deal for Aruba rental.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.