Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Car Rental Programs and Ride Services > Avis | Preferred and Budget | Fastbreak
Reload this Page >

Avis Discount Codes - Put AWD codes in this thread only

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Aug 24, 2013, 3:40 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: TravelinSperry
As of 2/12/14: We've had quite a few "Hey, come use this AWD. It's great" type of posts. When the AWD doesn't give a good discount, but is only posted to try to get renters to use the AWD of someone so the poster can earn free days from their Avis Corporate account. From here out, please put the company/trade group/etc that's associated with the AWD or we'll delete the post to keep it on-topic here.

Status Match &/or Complimentary Status
(only public matches posted where Avis or entity post public links - certain corporations also offer upgrades - they are not listed since they are not public)

Status Match
  • (Not applicable to residents in the US and Canada) link here
President's Club (complimentary upgrade)
  • American Airlines 100k Loyalty Points level choice (link here)
  • United Club Infinite, Presidential Plus Business/Consumer, & Business Card primary Cardmembers (link here)
  • United MileagePlus members with Premier Platinum or status or higher (link here)
  • Aeroplan 75K and Super Elite Members as well as the Primary Cardholder of an Aeroplan premium credit card (link here)
  • Hawaiian Air Pualani Platinum members (link here)
  • Singapore Airlines Kris Flyer Solitaire PPS Club and PPS Club members (link here)
  • American Express Platinum card holders (outside USA) link here
  • Mastercard World Elite or Black cardholders (Europe, Turkey, & CIS) link here
  • Bank of America® Premium Rewards® Elite Visa Infinite (benefits link here)
  • Lincoln Black Label members (link here)
  • Inspirato members (link here)
  • THIRDHOME members (link here)
  • SouthernSun Black Status Members (South Africa) (link here)
  • DNB Mastercard Upgrade cardholders (Norway) (link here)
  • XO Access Members (link here)
Preferred Plus (complimentary upgrade)
  • American Airlines 60k Loyalty Points level choice (link here)
  • United MileagePlus Premier Silver and Premier Gold members (link here)
  • Aeroplan 25K, 35K and 50K Members and primary cardholders of an Aeroplan core credit card (link here)
  • Etihad Guest Gold Members (residing in Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Great Britain, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and Turkey) link here
  • Mastercard World Elite card holders (US based) link here
  • Visa Infinite card holders (US & Canada based) (link here)
  • American Express Platinum Cardholders (US Based) link here
  • CLEAR Plus members (link here)
  • Founders Card Members (link provided after joining)
Print Wikipost

Avis Discount Codes - Put AWD codes in this thread only

Search this Thread

Old Jul 16, 2012, 11:09 pm

Looking for a code for France car rental. Any help?
Old Jul 17, 2012, 4:52 pm

Just typed in the A4421 double naught # associated w/ Deloitte and got a crazy low rate . Should I expect the other shoe to drop at the counter in SoCal? It's actually much cheaper than my usaa, of which I am a member.
Old Jul 18, 2012, 9:58 am

Programs: DL Million Miler, Skymiles GM, Marriott Lifetime Platinum Elite
Originally Posted by CharlesDEe
Just typed in the A4421 double naught # associated w/ Deloitte and got a crazy low rate . Should I expect the other shoe to drop at the counter in SoCal? It's actually much cheaper than my usaa, of which I am a member.
+1
Although I suppose it depends on the airport, at YYZ remote counter they have never ever asked for anything other than DL and Credit Card. I suppose you can always say that you are a contractor for Deloitte or that you are there for an interview.
Old Jul 18, 2012, 11:30 am

Programs: AA 4MM EXP; Starwood Lifetime Plt
Originally Posted by jeff30189
+1
Although I suppose it depends on the airport, at YYZ remote counter they have never ever asked for anything other than DL and Credit Card. I suppose you can always say that you are a contractor for Deloitte or that you are there for an interview.
There are several reports on this thread of successful use of A442100 without request for identification. I have used it myself many times without problems. However, a relative who does really work for Deloitte was once asked for identification at a small-town location in New Zealand, where the counter attendant was actually the owner of the franchise and said he would lose money on the rental at that rate.
Old Jul 18, 2012, 5:13 pm

Programs: Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond, Priority Club Plat
No miles included?

Be careful using this code A442100. It appears that zero miles are included!
Old Jul 19, 2012, 1:35 am

Programs: HH Silver
Originally Posted by NorthernAZtraveler
Be careful using this code A442100. It appears that zero miles are included!
Depending upon the rental. Miles are not included on one ways. They are included on all the reservations I have, dropping off at same location.
Old Jul 19, 2012, 7:55 pm

Thanks for the heads-up. I actually cancelled that reservation and switched to Farmer's, coincident with my new consulting gig w/ them . This reservation allows for roughly 100 miles per day, so that should work.
Old Jul 20, 2012, 12:25 pm

Flying into TPA 11/11 and returning 11/15. I'm a USAA member so there's about a $20 discount there. Just need a compact car to get us down to Anna Maria Island and back. The Deliotte and HP codes give significant discounts so I'm tempted to use them instead of the USAA code, but don't want any trouble at pick up.

Any suggestions or other codes that may be helpful?

Thank you.
Old Jul 20, 2012, 3:54 pm

I've seen coupons with terms that the car must be reserved through a travel agent or that the coupon must be printed and left at check-in. This one, for example, has both those conditions:
http://www.avis.com/car-rental/html/...lyupgrade.html
MUTA003 - $15 off five-day rental + one-class upgrade, so it's quite good and I'd like to use it. (Funnily enough, "muta" means bribe in Swedish.)

Do Avis agents usually bother about these conditions?

If so, for the travel agent condition, would it be enough to enter an IATA number when I make the reservation at Avis.com? I asked the travel agent at work and she didn't know what else to do.

Regarding bringing a paper coupon, I have a (very old) paper coupon that has expired according to the terms, but I tried using it at Avis.com and it was accepted. I just don't want to be in a position that the agent refuses the coupon because I have an old date on the paper.

Does Avis renew old coupon codes every once in a while or could this be a recycled coupon code that has completely different terms now?
Old Jul 20, 2012, 9:49 pm

Discount codes for Asia rentals

Does anyone know of current codes for Asian destinations (Thailanmd, Malaysia & Singapore)?

Thanks
Old Jul 20, 2012, 11:52 pm

any codes for Majorca/mallorca Spain in late september and october?

thanks,
Old Jul 23, 2012, 10:43 pm

Guys,

I am going NY and I need to rent a car for 8 days. Can you guys give me AVIS coupon code pls. I have been trying to find out cheap deal but nothing appears to be working.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by koolguy; Jul 23, 2012 at 11:05 pm
Old Jul 24, 2012, 1:23 am

Anyone have anything for New Zealand? I searched the site high and low and came up empty handed.
Old Jul 24, 2012, 5:48 pm

Originally Posted by High PSI
Anyone have anything for New Zealand? I searched the site high and low and came up empty handed.
Go to the Avis NZ website, there are plenty of coupuns there (click on Deals). For example, save NZ$90 on a six day rental with MPNA022.
Old Jul 24, 2012, 8:45 pm

Programs: QF Plat & LTG; A3*A Gold; Avianca LM; Velocity; IHG Platinum, Accor All
Originally Posted by High PSI
You could try A442100 (Deloittes), which worked well in early 2011 ~ the rate may vary depending on which country you indicate you are resident of ~ NZ worked well at that time...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.