Wiki Posts
Search

Amex Skyguide Executive Privilege Club

Search this Thread

Old Jul 24, 2012, 6:40 am
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Originally Posted by FT-hss
....can I not buy 2 club passes (if my 2 kids are free in a given club) for DW and I and then ask for reimbursement
You may wish to read the terms:

Members may receive reimbursement for daily guest passes up to 12 times per calendar year. The club member must be traveling. The guest pass must be used by SkyGuide member prior to reimbursement. Name on the ticket must match the name on the SkyGuide Executive Privilege Club membership. Guest Pass is not transferrable to family members or friends. Monthly or yearly airport club memberships are not eligible for reimbursement.
Old Jul 28, 2012, 12:00 pm

Programs: Mileage Plus, Rapid Rewards
Agreed. The terms of this program are so generous as they are stated (I mean seriously, $600 plus in reimbursements for paying a $20 fee!). Let's not work on ways to game beyond the program's terms. We want this program to stay around!
Old Jul 28, 2012, 12:46 pm

Programs: UA 1P, Hyatt Diamond, HH Diamond, Marriott Gold
What number should I call for cancellation?
Old Jul 28, 2012, 1:45 pm

Do they care if you buy the passes at the airport lounges at full price, or with a discount (if you have, say, a Delta Amex credit card and they give you a discount, I think it's $25 instead of $50)?

Rather spend $50 for two passes, less money to risk...
Old Jul 29, 2012, 12:26 am

They don't care.

Just go to the website, click on Customer Service at the bottom of the page and you can cancel online.

Last edited by mia; Jul 29, 2012 at 5:33 pm
Old Jul 29, 2012, 4:12 pm

My wife and I each signed up for this program. We each purchased one Admiral lounge pass for $30 (internet) and one for $50 (in person). We then sent in each receipt separately via certified mail. We each got a check about 4 weeks later for $60. I thought this was odd as we should have received a check for $80. I waited a week before calling to see if a second check would show up. Nothing ever did. I called them and was told they didn't know what happened and they were in Tampa and the payments came from New York. I was told I would hear back them from them. Another week went by and nothing. I called again and got the same run around. I waited for another week and called again. I essentially got the same run around again but I was told I would hear from them with in 3-4 days. 5 days later we each received a check from them for $20.

In the end it worked out but they were a pain to deal with as they never call back. I was also told that they don't combine receipts for payment. Which means we should have each received two checks.
Old Jul 29, 2012, 5:19 pm

Programs: UA 1P, Hyatt Diamond, HH Diamond, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by CMHFlyerOH
Just go to the website, click on Customer Service at the bottom of the page and you can cancel online.
Thanks for the tip!
Old Jul 30, 2012, 3:40 pm
Formerly known as cagalindo

Programs: Citi AA/HH/TYP Amex SPG/HH & Chase SP/PC
Submitted an AA pass bought online in April, sent via certified mail, etc. etc. Yet to receive a check.
Old Jul 30, 2012, 4:37 pm

Programs: 25 million points to burn!
That's longer than it has taken me for reimbursement. First set took less than 2 months, second set less than a month. Plus they combined multiples receipts into one reimbursement check.
Old Jul 30, 2012, 4:39 pm

Originally Posted by caGALINDO
Submitted an AA pass bought online in April, sent via certified mail, etc. etc. Yet to receive a check.
Did you check to see that it was delivered? I would get the date that it was delivered and then call. The agents will give you their badge numbers. I would ask for that so you have a record of calling. They don't give out reference/case numbers.
Old Jul 31, 2012, 5:50 am

Traveling now gonna call next week with the receipt. Keep yall updated.
Old Aug 4, 2012, 2:52 pm

Can someone post the PDF reimbursement form for lounge day passes because Skyguide website does not even recognize my email anymore....

PS: Got my check finally
Old Aug 10, 2012, 11:14 pm

Programs: MileagePlus, Aadvantage, SkyMiles
YOTEL or easyhotel reimbursement?

Hi,

I'm wondering if anyone has ever successfully gotten a reimbursement for a stay at a Yotel or an easyhotel? It technically acts like a lounge in a hotel, with less food, more rest and privacy.

I'll be in London with a 5 hour night-time layover, and if I could get a pod and get it reimbursed, it would be great.
Old Aug 11, 2012, 1:09 pm

A hotel no matter what the reason you stay there is not an airport lounge. And you don't buy a "day pass" to an airport hotel anyway. They won't reimburse for something like that.
Old Aug 12, 2012, 8:27 pm
Ambassador: Alaska Airlines

Programs: AS MVP Gold, Priority Pass
Has anyone gotten membership via the $19.99 link recently? I used the link about 2 weeks ago, and have heard nothing - no confirmation e-mail, no credit card authorization, nothing.

I'm tempted to give it another shot - or perhaps it's broken?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.