FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Amex Skyguide Executive Privilege Club
View Single Post
Old Jul 29, 2012, 4:12 pm
Corridor!

My wife and I each signed up for this program. We each purchased one Admiral lounge pass for $30 (internet) and one for $50 (in person). We then sent in each receipt separately via certified mail. We each got a check about 4 weeks later for $60. I thought this was odd as we should have received a check for $80. I waited a week before calling to see if a second check would show up. Nothing ever did. I called them and was told they didn't know what happened and they were in Tampa and the payments came from New York. I was told I would hear back them from them. Another week went by and nothing. I called again and got the same run around. I waited for another week and called again. I essentially got the same run around again but I was told I would hear from them with in 3-4 days. 5 days later we each received a check from them for $20.

In the end it worked out but they were a pain to deal with as they never call back. I was also told that they don't combine receipts for payment. Which means we should have each received two checks.