Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Dec 30, 2013, 9:57 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: aSiAnRiCk
See also this thread: Automating AmEx Sync registration

Wiki to track Amex Sync credit. Some merchants seem to have Amex Sync cash back post in 2 business days.

Posted:
Amazon Purchase 12/4 Credit: 2 days
Best Buy Purchase: 12/27 Credit: 2 days
Sprouts (in store) Purchase 11/30 Credit: 2 days
Zappo's Purchase 12/5 Credit: 2 days
Kohl's (in store) purchase 12/20 Credit: 2 days
BP (at station) purchase 12/8 Credit: 2 days
Lowe's (in store) purchase 3/28/15, credit: 2 days
Target in store $30 back on $100+ spend, 6/20/15: 2 days
BJ's in store purchase 7/25/15 Credit: 1 day

Still waiting for credit
Sony (in store) Purchase: 12/24 Credit: Not posted
Forever 21 (in store) Purchase: 12/24 Credit: Not posted
AMC Theaters (in store) Purchase: 11/28 Credit: Not posted
Print Wikipost

Amex (USA) Sync Offers 2012 - 2015

Search this Thread

Old Jun 9, 2015, 10:48 am

Programs: Alaska MVP Gold, Costco Executive Member, Safeway Club Card
Originally Posted by BoeingOrNotGoing
I learned something today but not sure if it works all the time. So I had 1 of my cards with the Target or Walmart $30 off when viewing on the regular Amex site. I have one other card that it wasn't showing for but when I log on to the iphone app it shows all offers and then allows me to select which card I want to add the offer to, thus I was able to do the browser/mobile trick to get this offer on both of my cards.
I noticed that the Walmart and Target x5 offer T&C's say maximum of 5 credits per AMEX online account. I did the browser window technique to load the offer on two different cards that are linked on the same AMEX online account. I'm interested to know if anyone else is concerned about this or has found success getting x10 or more on a single AMEX online account via multiple cards.
Old Jun 9, 2015, 3:36 pm

Made good use of the Dollar General $5 back on $25 spend on both my cards.
Also the $10 back on the $200 AmEx Gift Cards, use the free shipping code so that it didn't cost me more than how much I would get back!.

Now to use the Sams Club one. I have a feeling I might get back my annual fees from all of these.

I'm also going to use the Hilton Garden one for $30 back on a $150 spend. Wish I had it on more than one card since I am spending over $300 at there.

EDIT: My first post after a year of lurking...
Old Jun 9, 2015, 3:38 pm

Programs: DL DI AA LTPL MAR LTPL HY GL
Originally Posted by Sintaku
Made good use of the Dollar General $5 back on $25 spend on both my cards.
Also the $10 back on the $200 AmEx Gift Cards, use the free shipping code so that it didn't cost me more than how much I would get back!.

Now to use the Sams Club one. I have a feeling I might get back my annual fees from all of these.

I'm also going to use the Hilton Garden one for $30 back on a $150 spend. Wish I had it on more than one card since I am spending over $300 at there.

EDIT: My first post after a year of lurking...

Haven't made out to Dollar Gen myself yet. What did you buy?
Old Jun 9, 2015, 4:00 pm

Originally Posted by clockhand
Bought some candy and gift cards both times.

Then went to BK and used my coupon to get two whoppers for $3.99, and paid with my gift card.

Note: Some Dollar General's don't accept AmEx apparently.

Now that my DW is an additional on my card I will go ahead and see what offers she gets too.
Old Jun 10, 2015, 10:20 pm
Used to be 'g_leyser'

Location: Brandon Johnson International Airport (expect delays)
Programs: AA PlatPro, HH Gold, Bonvoy Gold, IHG Plat, Reno Air MEGA Platinum
iTunes and Google Play

I have both of these offers ($5 off spend of $5 or more) on my Amex Plat but I'm a bit of a noob when it comes to buying apps on iTunes and Google Play (I only have free ones right now).
If I buy an app for $3.99 and another for $1.99, will this come through as a $5.98 charge on my Amex or will it be two separate charges (and therefore won't count for the promo)?
Old Jun 10, 2015, 10:37 pm

Originally Posted by aisleorwindow
I have both of these offers ($5 off spend of $5 or more) on my Amex Plat but I'm a bit of a noob when it comes to buying apps on iTunes and Google Play (I only have free ones right now).
If I buy an app for $3.99 and another for $1.99, will this come through as a $5.98 charge on my Amex or will it be two separate charges (and therefore won't count for the promo)?
Depends on how Apple groups it. I've had transactions that happened close together grouped in an receipt by Apple. But I think they billed it separately .
Old Jun 11, 2015, 8:07 pm

Originally Posted by clockhand
I have it on both gold cards. Bought $25 iTunes card the first time, laundry soap the second time (hey, I'm gonna use it eventually!).
Old Jun 11, 2015, 8:45 pm

Programs: AS, UA, IHG, HH,
Originally Posted by RogerMurdock
I noticed that the Walmart and Target x5 offer T&C's say maximum of 5 credits per AMEX online account. I did the browser window technique to load the offer on two different cards that are linked on the same AMEX online account. I'm interested to know if anyone else is concerned about this or has found success getting x10 or more on a single AMEX online account via multiple cards.
Good catch, I didn't see this. I'll try it out and let everyone know how it goes. I'm 2 down so far at WM, $30 credit took 2 days to post.
Old Jun 12, 2015, 11:19 am

I still need to use this offer but I am not sure the best approach. Can I use the gift of membership card as a gift card at walmart? I am not a sams club member and I am trying to avoid the surcharge. Thanks!
Old Jun 12, 2015, 4:18 pm

Originally Posted by Happy
I guess I am the only one here still doing the Sam's Club 20/20 offer. Used 6 cards and still have 4 more to do.

Placed 3 orders - 1 on June 3 and 2 on June 4 (early morning and late afternoon), for $50, $45, $45 respectively.

The 1 placed on June 3 and early morning June 4 remain in Processing.

Yet the one on late afternoon June 4, changed to shipped on June 5th evening with UPS tracking number which showed shipping label created. I got both the shipped emails including the one with the activation link. Today that thing is in transit and expect to arrive on Wed June 10.

How long it takes orders go from Processing to Shipped? I dont want to call them yet until I see the card that is shipped and said card activated without issue.

TIA.

PS
None of our cards see the $30/$100 offer.
Nah.. I'm still doing the SAMs CLUB. Had it on most of cards. Still have 8 more to do... argh.

I didn't get any $30/$100 offers. Too bad, I would have used them.

no iTunes. Only could get 1 google play thing (even though 3 were listed).

Last edited by lbotez; Jun 12, 2015 at 4:23 pm
Old Jun 12, 2015, 4:20 pm

Originally Posted by ZzzzX
I have it on both gold cards. Bought $25 iTunes card the first time, laundry soap the second time (hey, I'm gonna use it eventually!).
I have those, but it seems like I'd have to buy a lot of stuff at $1 each to get even close... I'm not even sure if the one I have that's 15 miles away has gift cards...

Maybe I could get a couple years supply of light bulbs.

Laundry soap? How many did you buy?
Old Jun 12, 2015, 4:25 pm

I'm thinking of creating separate online accounts for my cards, since Amex seems to be figuring out how to limit us to only one offer per lot of cards. I like accessing everything in one place, but I also like the bargains. Meh.
Old Jun 12, 2015, 4:44 pm

Programs: HHonors Diamond, Hyatt Diamond
Originally Posted by RogerMurdock
my wife has already had 8 credits post 4 on each of the two cards she had the offer on both with the same ID and suing the multiple browser trick to load
Old Jun 12, 2015, 5:06 pm

Programs: AS,AA,JB, HH Gold, Starriott Titanium Elite, Hyatt Explorist, Global Entry
I used the 5x Target Wednesday, credits posted today (2 days later).
Old Jun 12, 2015, 5:16 pm

Programs: AS, UA, IHG, HH,
Originally Posted by particlemn
my wife has already had 8 credits post 4 on each of the two cards she had the offer on both with the same ID and suing the multiple browser trick to load
Awesome

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.