Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Dec 30, 2013, 9:57 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: aSiAnRiCk
See also this thread: Automating AmEx Sync registration

Wiki to track Amex Sync credit. Some merchants seem to have Amex Sync cash back post in 2 business days.

Posted:
Amazon Purchase 12/4 Credit: 2 days
Best Buy Purchase: 12/27 Credit: 2 days
Sprouts (in store) Purchase 11/30 Credit: 2 days
Zappo's Purchase 12/5 Credit: 2 days
Kohl's (in store) purchase 12/20 Credit: 2 days
BP (at station) purchase 12/8 Credit: 2 days
Lowe's (in store) purchase 3/28/15, credit: 2 days
Target in store $30 back on $100+ spend, 6/20/15: 2 days
BJ's in store purchase 7/25/15 Credit: 1 day

Still waiting for credit
Sony (in store) Purchase: 12/24 Credit: Not posted
Forever 21 (in store) Purchase: 12/24 Credit: Not posted
AMC Theaters (in store) Purchase: 11/28 Credit: Not posted
Print Wikipost

Amex (USA) Sync Offers 2012 - 2015

Search this Thread

Old Dec 29, 2015, 8:31 am

Anyone having trouble adding the gift cards to their Airbnb account? I had my husband send me 4 yesterday. I was able to add 1 just fine. But not any more. I keep getting an error message to try later or contact support. I tried again this morning and sent an email to customer support. I have 4 more offers I can use, but now I am hesitant.
Old Dec 29, 2015, 12:43 pm

Originally Posted by CherylD
Anyone having trouble adding the gift cards to their Airbnb account? I had my husband send me 4 yesterday. I was able to add 1 just fine. But not any more. I keep getting an error message to try later or contact support. I tried again this morning and sent an email to customer support. I have 4 more offers I can use, but now I am hesitant.
I've had the same issue. It looks like some sort of fraud prevention. I was able to add the first three right away but last seven I've just had to wait and add one at a time. I've only been able to add one at a time and try once in the morning and at night.

I have 10 cards total so I'm not looking forward to contacting Amex for each one. I guess I'll script out my responses for their statements on their own promotions they don't understand. If it wasn't $50 for each card it probably wouldn't be worth it.
Old Dec 29, 2015, 12:47 pm

Anyone purchase AirBnB recently (within the last week) and been gotten the credit yet?
Old Dec 29, 2015, 1:53 pm

I used the offer last week, and talked with the Amex online chat today. The rept said it will manually add the 50$ credit to my account the next 3-5 days.

Originally Posted by Jesperss
Anyone purchase AirBnB recently (within the last week) and been gotten the credit yet?
Old Dec 30, 2015, 5:26 pm

Ughh Just tried with Serve and it errors out "We do not accept prepaid for GC".
Originally Posted by Jesperss
Old Jan 18, 2016, 11:16 am
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Moderator action

Discussion continues here:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/ameri...nc-offers.html

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.