Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

Flagship Lounges and Flagship First Dining to start reopening September 2021

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Flagship Lounges and Flagship First Dining to start reopening September 2021

Search this Thread

Old Jan 14, 2022, 1:56 am

Programs: Mileage Plus, BA Executive Club, HH Diamond, A3 Gold, ALL Gold
Originally Posted by Thunderroad
If an F award ticket for JFK-SFO non-stop is obtained using a partner carrier's miles (e.g., Alaska, Etihad, BA), do you still have access to eat in the JFK First Flagship Dining Room?

Thanks for any information.
Just ask a similar question on another forum. Will update here when possible.
Old Jan 14, 2022, 4:10 am
NPZ

Programs: One World
Was at JFK FL on the 26th. Lounge was pretty nice, although smaller than other FL I've been to. Shower water temp was fine for the 3 in my party. Maybe we don't need scolding temps but we never thought, wow I wish this was warmer. Food was solid but nothing spectacular. Champagne, regardless of brand, needs to be kept at a cooler temp. Service in the lounge is lackluster. Can't wait for them to get ORD and DFW back up and running. They are better lounges overall.
Old Jan 14, 2022, 4:21 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP | Marriott Bonvoy Titanium| Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by Thunderroad
If an F award ticket for JFK-SFO non-stop is obtained using a partner carrier's miles (e.g., Alaska, Etihad, BA), do you still have access to eat in the JFK First Flagship Dining Room?

Thanks for any information.
Yes you do, as you have a F ticket on an eligible route (what miles you used don't matter)
Thunderroad, jcatman and Spanish like this.
Old Jan 14, 2022, 5:42 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA PLT,AS,UA PP,J6,FB,EY,LH,SQ,HH Dmd,Hyatt Glbl,Marriott Plat,IHG Plat,Accor Gold
Thanks!
Old Jan 14, 2022, 6:03 pm

Programs: American EXP; British Airways Gold
Anyone able to share an updated menu from FFD in Miami? Curious to see the new entrees. Also curious to see if platbrownguy drank all of the Johnnie Walker Blue.
Old Jan 14, 2022, 8:59 pm

Programs: AA Platinum
Originally Posted by jcatman
Anyone able to share an updated menu from FFD in Miami? Curious to see the new entrees. Also curious to see if platbrownguy drank all of the Johnnie Walker Blue.
Menu was the same as opening menu as recently as 1st week of December. . It was as average food as it was in October when I went.

If anyone knows how I can get email alerts again please let me know........ I have reached out to moderators and Re set all my subscriptions but nothing works. I no longer get alerts on any thread for 3 weeks now.
Old Jan 14, 2022, 9:07 pm

I wonder if you can order everything on the menu
Old Jan 15, 2022, 7:27 am

Originally Posted by jmandc
Visited JFK today and they said this is a new menu.

FFD menu at JFK

Interesting that they have sea bass. My LAX flight in early Feb has that as a choice. Does anyone have a better view of this? The ingredients are blurry but thanks for the picture.
Old Jan 15, 2022, 9:06 am

Programs: United Mileage Plus, Avios
Philadelphia Flagship Lounge

Obviously things got stopped during the worst of the pandemic in 2020…

Is there any news on when or if the Philadelphia Flagship Lounge will finally be completed and open?
Old Jan 15, 2022, 9:34 am

Programs: American Airlines Executive Platinum, AmEx Membership Rewards
Originally Posted by f-mouse
Obviously things got stopped during the worst of the pandemic in 2020…

Is there any news on when or if the Philadelphia Flagship Lounge will finally be completed and open?
Walk by the site every time I fly out of Philly. Aside from a banner announcing a Flagship Lounge, there is absolutely no evidence that what they are planning is being built.
Old Jan 15, 2022, 10:13 am

Originally Posted by mileshound
Interesting that they have sea bass. My LAX flight in early Feb has that as a choice. Does anyone have a better view of this? The ingredients are blurry but thanks for the picture.
Black sea bass can mean anything. Chilean sea bass was called Patagonian Toothfish. Black Fish was renamed Black Grouper in all Chinatown markets
Old Jan 15, 2022, 10:15 am

Programs: AAdvantage Platinum, Hilton HHonors Diamond
Originally Posted by FlyFreakquently
Walk by the site every time I fly out of Philly. Aside from a banner announcing a Flagship Lounge, there is absolutely no evidence that what they are planning is being built.
None 😞
Old Jan 15, 2022, 11:16 am

Programs: AA Exp, but not sure for how long. Enterprise Platinum woo-hoo!
Figured about LAX; I'm flying through there on January 24
Old Jan 15, 2022, 12:20 pm

Programs: AA EXP; 1W Emerald; HHonors Diamond; Marriott Gold; UA dirt
Originally Posted by redtop43
Figured about LAX; I'm flying through there on January 24
I asked one of the club agents at LAX about the FL lounge and she mentioned something about last week in January.

It will be interesting to see how that goes with current Rona levels. And frankly, its going to be interesting to see how crowded the "club" side of the AC will get if the Flagship Lounge side reverts to being a Flagship Lounge.
Old Jan 15, 2022, 12:59 pm

Programs: AA EXP +2MM- LT PLT! HH Diamond
Originally Posted by IADCAflyer
I asked one of the club agents at LAX about the FL lounge and she mentioned something about last week in January.

It will be interesting to see how that goes with current Rona levels. And frankly, its going to be interesting to see how crowded the "club" side of the AC will get if the Flagship Lounge side reverts to being a Flagship Lounge.
Probably no different from pre-covid. All those who qualify for FL (domestic FS J and F flyers, qualifying Int'l J/F flyers, and non-AA/AS OWS's and OWE's will head to the FL (or the TBIT OW Lounge, although so many don't know that it's a valid option).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.